Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

"I Bought A Diamond Ring, I Gave It To My Bf To Propose To Me. He Sold It" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Bought A Diamond Ring, I Gave It To My Bf To Propose To Me. He Sold It" (1078 Views)

“anytime I See Married Men Wearing Ring I Get Wet” -nigarian Lady Reveals / “anytime I See Married Men Wearing Ring I Get Wet” -nigarian Lady Reveals / She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Bought A Diamond Ring, I Gave It To My Bf To Propose To Me. He Sold It" by Richarddjudkins: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
"I bought a diamond ring, I gave it to my boyfriend to propose to me. He sold it and use the money to fix his car " Lady cried out

READ FULL STORY
https://plantygist..com/2020/03/i-bought-diamond-ring-i-gave-it-to-my.html?m=1

Re: "I Bought A Diamond Ring, I Gave It To My Bf To Propose To Me. He Sold It" by henrygale(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Pele
That's not his priority.....atleast not yet.
But why will you buy a ring for yourself and ask to be used for a fake proposal, just coz you wanna feel among! Nna ehn, nothing wey Musa no go see for gate. Lol
Re: "I Bought A Diamond Ring, I Gave It To My Bf To Propose To Me. He Sold It" by omofranyoung(m): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
Attention seekers....
Sorry
Re: "I Bought A Diamond Ring, I Gave It To My Bf To Propose To Me. He Sold It" by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
Did he send you to buy nonsense to give him?

Anyway, is she comparing her dubious worth to the obviously greater importance of a man's ride...his pride and joy?
Re: "I Bought A Diamond Ring, I Gave It To My Bf To Propose To Me. He Sold It" by DozieInc(m): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
If I were him I would do the same thing. Who buys ring for her boyfriend to propose... who does that?
If he intends to propose let him buy what he can afford.

1 Like

Re: "I Bought A Diamond Ring, I Gave It To My Bf To Propose To Me. He Sold It" by nzeobi(m): 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
If its me I will propose and sell the ring later so that I can kill two birds with a stone

1 Like

Re: "I Bought A Diamond Ring, I Gave It To My Bf To Propose To Me. He Sold It" by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
nzeobi:
If its me I will propose and sell the ring later so that I can kill two birds with a stone

You have no idea how well women guard their engagement ring. They even sleep with it. For most women, it is the high point in their existence.
Re: "I Bought A Diamond Ring, I Gave It To My Bf To Propose To Me. He Sold It" by nzeobi(m): 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

You have no idea how well women guard their engagement ring. They even sleep with it.
If there is a will then there will be a way

2 Likes

Re: "I Bought A Diamond Ring, I Gave It To My Bf To Propose To Me. He Sold It" by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
nzeobi:

If there is a will then there will be a way

Then you better sell her join if you don't want to wake up with throat slashed one fine Sunday morning. Don't say I didn't warn you. Women no dey take engagement play o.
Re: "I Bought A Diamond Ring, I Gave It To My Bf To Propose To Me. He Sold It" by Iyiataata92: 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
Akpaa gi I puo na uzo ka akpaa onye ozo
Re: "I Bought A Diamond Ring, I Gave It To My Bf To Propose To Me. He Sold It" by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
See now wetin Kon concern us
Shey make we kon boil sand ni Bai
Re: "I Bought A Diamond Ring, I Gave It To My Bf To Propose To Me. He Sold It" by Wayne4uall(m): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
Wat do u expect. Wen u don use husband as a boyfriend.. grin
Re: "I Bought A Diamond Ring, I Gave It To My Bf To Propose To Me. He Sold It" by Freestainworld(m): 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
buy another one nah.
Re: "I Bought A Diamond Ring, I Gave It To My Bf To Propose To Me. He Sold It" by 1beat(m): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
he intend to use the car to propose to you .. since the car is bigger and will cut attention
Re: "I Bought A Diamond Ring, I Gave It To My Bf To Propose To Me. He Sold It" by Nobody: 3:36am On Mar 13, 2020
Correct man! If na me after using the money,I go dump am join sef.
Re: "I Bought A Diamond Ring, I Gave It To My Bf To Propose To Me. He Sold It" by Ishilove: 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Correct man! If na me after using the money,I go dump am join sef.

3 Likes

Re: "I Bought A Diamond Ring, I Gave It To My Bf To Propose To Me. He Sold It" by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ishilove:

eh hen!! Ishilove,wetin I talk again? Why must a lady buy ring for her boyfriend to propose to her?

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Cook And My Mother In Law Is Against Me / Ladies Go Completely Unclad On Live Video 19+ / 13 Misconceptions About Dating Older Women We Need To Dispel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.