Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe (7197 Views)

Only Naive People Will Think That Obasanjo’s Words Have No Value – PDP Chieftain / Nobody Will Believe Bukola Saraki Can Do This At Is Time / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Okoroawusa: 7:28am On Mar 13, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Continue deceiving yourselves.
Did you see any Igbo man say one sentence against Yaradua or is he not a northerner from same Katsina with Buhari ?
Cos he was competent and gave everyone a sense of belonging.
Can you say d same for Buhari?
Which Yar'Adua? The one that didn't rule for 2 years? The one from PDP? PDP that misrule Nigeria for 16 years?
Abeg go siddon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 13, 2020
ogbuefi677:

You are a fuul.
Sensible Nigerians respect Igbos now for seeing the future and not being among those who foisted the ongoing disaster in Aso rock on Nigerians.

My friend, you are the fool. What respect should Nigerians accord the tribalistic Igbos and what future did you see?

When GEJ was an unknown entity in 2011 all Nigerians gave him a chance to include the SW where he won 5 out of six States . Fast forward 4 years to 2015, and after GEJ had unraveled as one of the most spectacular failure Nigerians have known as a leader, it was you Igbos and his SS folks who obdurately wanted him to carry on in power.

It is even testimony to the tribalism of Igbos, and their hate/resentment of others, that you gave GEJ more support than his own kinsmen to get yourselves the unsavory tag of the '5% people'.

Sane Nigerians chose to go with change in 2015 as it was crystal clear we could not continue with GEJ. If Buhari has not succeeded as we hope then we simply put it down to another lesson of democracy which can be rectified.

Intelligent Nigerians know that the 2015 voting and political behavior of Igbos only further damned your image as a people who can only be trusted to always embrace tribalism and hate above what is best for Nigeria as this is the only explanation for you guys wanting GEJ to continue in power after a zillion examples shows his stunning and unbelievable failings in power over 5 years!!!

What should stop is you Igbos penchant for portraying your tribalistic and hateful voting against Buhari in 2015 as farsightedness. This is why you wanted GEJ to continue, after it was clear he was leading Nigeria to the edge of the abyss, when other Nigerians, as normal and sane humans , opted for the change they believed Buhari would deliver.

2015 only demonstrated the zeal of some Nigerians to keep improving their democracy while exposing the Igbos as backward die-hard tribalists ready to endure with what will harm Nigeria all to support their own to remain in power.

That was another damning indictment against trusting Igbos with power. When you Igbos see your rejection of Buhari as "visionary" others simply see it as tribalistic acceptance and support of your own brother's failure even when you know such is bad for Nigeria. In short, Nigerians got another example of Igbo behavior that shows you don't mean well for their nation.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Okoroawusa: 7:35am On Mar 13, 2020
selemempe:
can you give me example of this outside the jubril issue from nnamdi kanu? Is Reno omokiri and ffk Igbos? Apart from nnamdi kanu, name one ardent Igbo who criticizes buhari more than Reno and ffk...I'm waiting
Really?...bro I am igbo n I am in many Igbo groups both online and offline. So ask another person that question

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by allthingsgood: 7:40am On Mar 13, 2020
Antivirus92:
put it appropriately, there is a gang up against igbo people
the whole of north east and north west are afraid of an igbo man, many things coming into play starting from the fear of igbo dominance to the civil war trauma still hanging around their neck, the difference in religion and many others,
The core north (northeast and northwest)are dumb yet so crafty that they can manipulate south west and north central to get the required support needed to keep igbo people in check
the only people not falling to their tactics are the southsouth
politics is a game of number

This is the mentality that has kept igbos in political bondage for decades!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

Only hate n fear can make u type this rubbish
As for your rubbish stats ... everybody knows ...it's no secret so relax oga ....igbos are superior even with disadvantage ....

U guys are scared igbos would revenge a that u have done to them ....trust me we will

We'll be waiting buddy. I personally won't lose any sleep over your braggart noise because you Igbos are now discredited, as of today, as all talk and no action.

Maybe it is this generation of leaders like slavish Umahi, drunk Obiano, the kerosine simpleton or the shameless scammer Kanu and his IPOB extortion gang, fleecing Igbos worldwide, who will be exacting this revenge on your behalf.

Empty lunatic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by mrvitalis(m): 7:44am On Mar 13, 2020
Oshigun:

We'll be waiting buddy. I personally won't lose any sleep over your braggart noise because you Igbos are now discredited, as of today, as all talk and no action.

Maybe it is this generation of leaders like slavish Umahi, drunk Obiano, the kerosine simpleton or the shameless scammer Kanu and his IPOB extortion gang, fleecing Igbos worldwide, =who will be exacting this revenge on your behalf.

Empty lunatic.
Chill relax and learn
Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

Chill relax and learn

I am chilled bro. I'd be even more chilled, like a refrigerator, if your determination to get revenge against Yorubas begin with you guys leaving the SW and pledging never to interact with us again.

That would really help me chill and relax to no end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by selemempe: 7:55am On Mar 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Really?...bro I am igbo n I am in many Igbo groups both online and offline. So ask another person that question
lol we have heard the 'i am ibo too' too many times ogbeni...try another line and my question remains which Igbo apart from kanu criticizes buhari more than Reno and ffk
Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by selemempe: 7:57am On Mar 13, 2020
allthingsgood:

counter what he said ogbeni... you are not scaring anyone by repeating this line over and over
Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by mrvitalis(m): 8:02am On Mar 13, 2020
Oshigun:

I am chilled bro. I'd be even more chilled, like a refrigerator, if your determination to get revenge against Yorubas begin with you guys leaving the SW and pledging never to interact with us again.

That would really help me chill and relax to no end.

We would a leave when Nigeria divides ....don't worry you can keep our investments ,take the head start ...we go still beat una

2 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Okoroawusa: 8:02am On Mar 13, 2020
selemempe:
lol we have heard the 'i am ibo too' too many times ogbeni...try another line and my question remains which Igbo apart from kanu criticizes buhari more than Reno and ffk
Bye

1 Like

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Gandollaar(f): 8:03am On Mar 13, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Your antics against the North and West for the past 6 years since Jonathan was kicked out has surely eroded any goodwill or support you might have earned in the distant past.

In other words, you haven't supported any other zone apart from your attache-by-force SS since this fourth Republic.
If buhari could contest again, Igbos will still not vote for him!!

Unfortunately, he's dying.

2 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 13, 2020
selemempe:

Do you do reality at all? Igbos are the most toxically active users of the internet in Nigeria and majority of their bile is directed against PMB, Northerners and Yorubas so what names exactly do you want anyone to list.

This is always something that make some of you Igbos appear insane. Your grasp of reality is just so flimsy and dishonest. What names do you want when even a child born today can immediately understand that Igbos are the most Insulting and ungracious critics of PMB?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by selemempe: 8:05am On Mar 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Bye
answer my question ogbeni...which Igbo man or woman or child criticizes buhari more than Reno and ffk....no dey tell me bye...I no hold your hand or leg... you can run if you have no answer to my question...we will keep exposing fools like you for what you are.
Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by gidgiddy: 8:08am On Mar 13, 2020
The same people who say Igbos cannot be trusted with power are the same people who get angry when they hear anything called Biafra

The question remains as to why anyone would want to be with someone they do not trust?

It certainly isnt out of love, its about master/slave relationship. As long as some people are slaves, the masters are happy

Those who keep making noise about how many presidents they have produced cannot point to anything they got out of it except "bragging rights"

The way I see it is that the presidency of Nigeria is no longer worth the paper it is printed on. The North that has held the presidency of Nigeria for almost 40 of the 60 years since independence have an 89% percent poverty rate compared to Igbo land that has less than half of that

The fight of the Igbo man should be that of restructuring or self determination, not presidency.The Ijaw people used to think that their marginalisation will end when one of them becomes president. GEJ was there for 5 years and the Ijaw people have gone back to feeling marginalised. Presidency comes a d goes yet nothing changes.

Igbos should focus on what matters, restructuring and self determination are far more important than the presidency of the world poverty capital called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by QuotaSystem: 8:08am On Mar 13, 2020
ogbuefi677:

You are a fuul.
Sensible Nigerians respect Igbos now for seeing the future and not being among those who foisted the ongoing disaster in Aso rock on Nigerians.

Did Akpu block your eyes from seeing the future about the disasters you call Eastern governors that have turned the SE into a giant shithole? Your hypocrisy is what Nigerians respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by selemempe: 8:09am On Mar 13, 2020
Oshigun:

Do you do reality at all? Igbos are the most toxically active users of the internet in Nigeria and majority of their bile is directed against PMB, Northerners and Yorubas so what names exactly do you want anyone to list.

This is always something that make some of you Igbos appear insane. Your grasp of reality is just so flimsy and dishonest. What names do you want when even a child born today can immediately understand that Igbos are the most Insulting and ungracious critics of PMB?
show me a screenshot of Igbos insulting buhari online and I will show you two screenshots of yorubas and Niger Delta peeps insulting buhari online and one screenshot of Hausa people insulting buhari and three screenshots of middle belt people insulting buhari....I have some of them on my phone..let's go

You guys are smart by half... you want the picture you paint on your head about Igbos to stick so bad, you lost track of what is real

1 Like

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

We would a leave when Nigeria divides ....don't worry you can keep our investments ,take the head start ...we go still beat una

Still beat us based on what? You are Loco homie.
Yorubas ain't your mates. Igbos today cannot even compete with some of the smallest ethnic groups in Nigeria let alone look Yorubas in the face.

This is how Ijaws now came to be above you in the Nigerian balance of power. While you mouth off online your States produce leaders like slavish Umahi and the kerosine nitwit as symbols of Igbos 'dominance'. Shior, yeye dey smell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Gandollaar(f): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2020
allthingsgood:

I do not hate igbos much less fear them. What you are saying makes no sense. Boko Haram is not a tribe ok. So the comparison is ridiculous. Igbos are psychologically and politically unprepared for leadership. Always reacting emotionally to everything. Presidency will never reach east till u guys grow up
You that has ruled and continue to rule, what have you done to a promising nation handed over to you by the British? See below;

Poverty capital of the world
High rate of insecurity
Poor infrastructure
Fantastically corrupt
Religious intolerance
Ethnic intolerance
Boko Haram
Iswap
Baby factory
Kidnapping
Banditry
Skull mining
Yahoo yahoo
12m out of school children in the north
Militancy
Low literacy level in the north
High mortality rate in the north
Mono economy
Audio VP
Rubber stamp Senate
Lifeless president
Etc

Only a fool continues to do the same thing over and over and expect a different result!

2 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by mrvitalis(m): 8:13am On Mar 13, 2020
Oshigun:

Still beat us based on what? You are Loco homie.
Yorubas ain't your mates. Igbos today cannot even compete with some of the smallest ethnic groups in Nigeria let alone look Yorubas in the face.
This is how Ijaws now came to be above you in the Nigerian balance of power. While you mouth off online your States produce leaders like slavish Umahi and the kerosine nitwit as symbols of Igbos 'dominance'. Shior, yeye dey smell.
North that have had the power what have they done with it ? No ijaw man would even believe they are bigger than igbos in power play

Oga go n sleep

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Gandollaar(f): 8:18am On Mar 13, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Yet the same Igbos elect and re-elect failures like Ikpeazu-Kerosene and other wheel barrow sharing leaders in the East despite their precedence?

Have Abians not been re-electing PDP despite Aba looking like an abandoned shithole for over a decade?

Tell that to the birds my friend.
How you zbs cry after drinking Ikpeazu's kerosine!
But you all has been drinking ororo, garri ijebu, Lipton, indomie, fufu flour from your violators!

Up north they empower you with bread and millo to start a living. They empower you with shoe polish and brush to start a business!

In all these you have always been grateful to your violators. Why is Ikpeazu's kerosine running your stomach?

2 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by kurupt1: 8:19am On Mar 13, 2020
QuotaSystem:

*That is not true. The East particularly has a propensity for attacking and attempting to humiliate the North and the evidence is all over social media. Jonathan stoning saga was sponsored and subsequent reports confirmed that.

*The argument of Internet access is total rubbish: ever heard of Arewa Twitter? Compare the tweets on Northern issues by southerners compared to tweets by northerners on southern issues e.g cultism, ritual killings, drug trafficking etc. and the difference is markedly clear.

*Even on NL we see the barrage of insults on the North with full threads opened to ridicule the region... How many have your seen opened by Northerners on this forum? Or you think we are not many on here?

**My friend politics is not a tea party, you reap what you sow. Buhari is loved and remains a cult figure by many in the North unlike Atiku so all the attacks and lack of support for him from the vast majority in the East is what the region is reaping and will reap in 2023. That's the bottom line.
keep quiet my friend,Is it not preferable to insult than to kill?Do you know how many igbos and Southerners have died in the north due to intolerance and hatred.
You talk as if the northerners are loving and tolerant. My friend your just being economical with the truth

4 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Gandollaar(f): 8:20am On Mar 13, 2020
QuotaSystem:

I honestly feel my IQ drop everytime I converse with you.

Please desist from mentioning me further.
When. cornered, they develop a complex. Butterfly thinks himself a bird on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by selemempe: 8:21am On Mar 13, 2020
Oshigun:

I waited for your screenshot....ok I will give you a few of mine to bait you

1 Like

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Gandollaar(f): 8:23am On Mar 13, 2020
Oshigun:

Are you sick upstairs? Yorubas fear you delusional clowns who only suffer from delusions of grandeur? In politics you cannot even produce an Aregbe or Fayemi talk less of Tinubu. All you parade are clowns like Umahi and the kerosine dullard.
We talk of music and you lot do not even Have a Teni or Niniola to begin even saying you want to host a Tiwa.

Yorubas are producing heavyweight boxing champions of the world and two UFC world champions while Igbo count is zero.

Yorubas are Nigeria's top and foremost professionals, lawyers and kings of organised business sector.

What exactly will a modern and well-informed Yoruba have to fear you Igbos over? What do you do better than Yorubas today and where are your shining lights in comparison to those of Yorubas?

We only pity you because we see mentally unstable megalomaniacs who are nothing yet insult everyone that they are better than them.

Forget offending Buhari and all such. The reason the SE will not produce a President soon is because every sane person can appreciate that the Igbos have a poor grasp of reality and zero ability to be reasonable or face the truth let alone be willing to work with it.

No one would want such flaky characters with ultimate power. Imagine a people who are total zeros today in Nigeria and universally in comparison to Yorubas saying we 'fear' them. Yeah sure.

No ethnic group more pathetic than Igbos in Nigeria because folks see you wearing torn and haggard clothing you lot delusionally proclaim to be the finest robes made in the world. Just compare your political leaders with those of Yorubas today to appreciate that Yorubas can only pity and pray for you as a people killing themselves with self-delusion.
Ability to write long meaningless sentences is not intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Gandollaar(f): 8:25am On Mar 13, 2020
Oshigun:

Northern political leaders don't hate or resent Igbos. They simply don't trust you - and with good reasons.

You guys have always been treacherous and acted like the enemy within to the extent you rightfully and deservedly gained the reputation of a highly tribalistic and nepotistic people who can never be trusted with power as you will be unfair to others 100%

It is just that Northerners are not talkative by nature so this is why you assume their effort to keep you away from power is borne of hate for you.

Far from it. Northerners are not and have never been your mates politically even as you people look down at them. They simply know and understand what Igbos are and decided, for reasons of self-preservation, to never let you near ultimate power. Northerners can say all sorts politically correct niceties in public but privately non will admit they are comfortable with an Igbo President.

It is nothing to do with fear of your leadership or administrative skills because your current crop of leaders show you don't have any and are nothing special at all in comparison to others. Everything is to do with your unreasonable nature and the realization that such does not predispose an Igbo man to leading Nigeria fairly or properly.
Trashed!

1 Like

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Gandollaar(f): 8:30am On Mar 13, 2020
allthingsgood:

You are the one in bondage of sorts. I'm not surprised you don't know it.

1 Like

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by kurupt1: 8:32am On Mar 13, 2020
Oshigun:

Maybe it is this generation of leaders like slavish Umahi, drunk Obiano, the kerosine simpleton or the shameless scammer Kanu and his IPOB extortion gang, fleecing Igbos worldwide, who will be exacting this revenge on your behalf.

Empty lunatic.
It's the lop sided and nepotistic nature of Nigeria that makes the igbos seem to be politically behind.However if you have been to civilised nations, you notice igbos occupying top positions but u won't see the yorubas or fulanis cos they can't succeed there where there is meritocracy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by QuotaSystem: 8:40am On Mar 13, 2020
Gandollaar:
If buhari could contest again, Igbos will still not vote for him!!

Unfortunately, he's dying.

Fortunately your 5% votes are useless and have never stopped Buhari from winning tongue

Also thank goodness you're made of plastic and immune from dying.

2 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by allthingsgood: 8:46am On Mar 13, 2020
Gandollaar:
You that has ruled and continue to rule, what have you done to a promising nation handed over to you by the British? See below;

Poverty capital of the world
High rate of insecurity
Poor infrastructure
Fantastically corrupt
Religious intolerance
Ethnic intolerance
Boko Haram
Iswap
Baby factory
Kidnapping
Banditry
Skull mining
Yahoo yahoo
12m out of school children in the north
Militancy
Low literacy level in the north
High mortality rate in the north
Mono economy
Audio VP
Rubber stamp Senate
Lifeless president
Etc

Only a fool continues to do the same thing over and over and expect a different result!

Keep throwing tantrums. Like I said, you guys are yet to mature politically, always reacting emotionally to everything. Enjoy your political wilderness

1 Like

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by QuotaSystem: 8:49am On Mar 13, 2020
kurupt1:
keep quiet my friend,Is it not preferable to insult than to kill?Do you know how many igbos and Southerners have died in the north due to intolerance and hatred.
You talk as if the northerners are loving and tolerant. My friend your just being economical with the truth

You keep quiet my friend.

It is better to keep shut and strategize than insult or kill.

Nobody justifies killing, just like nobody is born with a latrine for a mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom / Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) / Buhari Should Keep Quiet – Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.