Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe (7193 Views)

Only Naive People Will Think That Obasanjo’s Words Have No Value – PDP Chieftain / Nobody Will Believe Bukola Saraki Can Do This At Is Time / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
Antivirus92:
disunited in your own eyes

My eyes are the eyes of the gods.
Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by okefrancis: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmmm,make I sit down dey look till then
Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by LegendHer0: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Antivirus92:
i don't even think bbc igbo did that
what is the population of people that are muslims in igboland?
it's like wishing morroccans happy easter on their national radio

Well, they did and the below screenshots give credence to my claim.

On the bolded, even if Igbo Muslims are 1% of the population, they are human beings and are Igbos by blood. Why do you detest your own because they serve their God differently? What is the moral justification for that? Ain’t the Igbos also as religiously toxic like the North you always seek to insult?

To support my argument, we can also see how your kinsmen made it a duty to divide the Yoruba along religious line with the rubbish tag of Yoruba Muslims everywhere. You all seek hatred and unprovoked animosity to other people and expect love and solidarity in return. Ain’t possible bro!

Note: BBC Igbo page had since removed that post because they can’t swallow in the magnitude of insult from your kinsmen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by mrvitalis(m): 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Go through the first page again and read the first post by the Northern guy. He went into full frontal attack on Igbos and while the other Igbo monikers were throwing rebuttals Yorubas joined the fray. That was why mrvitalis mistook the northern guy as Yoruba.

On wether the Yoruba fear Igbos, worse claims have come from your side so no need to pontificate. This site is a breeding ground for ethnic champions,everything within reach can be thrown at any time. I for one have no time to analyse insults. If the kitchen is too hot use the goddamm door.
I can bet my balls that guy is Yoruba ...if he is north it won't pass kwara or kogi

1 Like

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
oyatz:
The way this guy talk on the forum, you will think he has the powers to do, undo and re-do things in this country.

Mr Avenger, you haven't gotten any power and you are already proclaiming to the same people whose support are needed to catapult you into power how you will deal with them... Well-done sir.

He is an impotent coward. No more no less. Their oga Pata Pata Kanu Ohamumudike bragged more than this only to take to his heels dressed as a woman and complete with make-up.

Online noise is all the modern Igbo is about. Python came to dance Skelewu and they were all drinking mud water after bragging non-stop. Are we supposed to be scarred of such empty barrel cowards?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Antivirus92(m): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
LegendHer0:

Well, they did and the below screenshots give credence to my claim.

On the bolded, even if Igbo Muslims are 1% of the population, they are human beings and are Igbos by blood. Why do you detest your own because they serve their God differently? What is the moral justification for that? Ain’t the Igbos also as religiously toxic like the North you always seek to insult?

To support my argument, we can also see how your kinsmen made it a duty to divide the Yoruba along religious line with the rubbish tag of Yoruba Muslims everywhere. You all seek hatred and unprovoked animosity to other people and expect love and solidarity in return. Ain’t possible bro!

Note: BBC Igbo page had since removed that post because they can’t swallow in the magnitude of insult from your kinsmen!
do u understand igbo?
how did u know what they are saying?
Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

I can bet my balls that guy is Yoruba ...if he is north it won't pass kwara or kogi

You gat no balls to bet on. Empty coward. We are awaiting your revenge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by LegendHer0: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
Antivirus92:
do u understand igbo?
how do u know what they are saying

There is a full thread on Nairaland on the said issue. You should also see what your fellow kinsmen typed in English to support the self-hatred of people of their kind.

Check thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/5225497/igbos-attack-bbc-igbo-wishing

Also, in this age of google translator, I don’t think it will be hard for me to understand Igbo.

A tụgharịrị m iji google ugbu a ị ga-ahụ na m nwere ike ịgụ ihe e dere na igbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by LegendHer0: 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

Then your balls will be roasted and fed to the pigs coz the guy is a proud Northerner!
Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by mrvitalis(m): 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oshigun:

You gat no balls to bet on. Empty coward. We are awaiting your revenge.
Lamo that one pain u

1 Like

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Antivirus92(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
LegendHer0:

There is a full thread on Nairaland on the said issue. You should also see what your fellow kinsmen typed in English to support the self-hatred of people of their kind.

Check thread:

Also, in this age of google translator, I don’t think it will be hard for me to understand Igbo.

it is actually nothing to be proud of
let them be with whatever they believe in,
in the east, they are too small to be seen as being in existence
Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lamo that one pain u

Na mate. Just telling you about yourself so you can run home and cry to Mummy. You IPOBians should undergo re-orientation and rehabilitation being offered to former terrorists because you are no better.
Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by LegendHer0: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
Antivirus92:
it is actually nothing to be proud of
let them be with whatever they believe in,
in the east, they are too small to be seen as being in existence

We both agree on something. Igbo Muslims are too small truly.
Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by selemempe: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
justnock:
Apart from the fact that the Igbo tribe has been marginalized by the other tribes in Nigeria, politically...the Igbos are too disunited to even think of ruling this country.
like the ijaws were so united before ruling the country? Lol...which geopolitical zone is more United than south east?
Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by DeViNe007: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
oyatz:
You are wrong sir. The First President of Nigeria was an Igbo man. Nna!you mean CEREMONIAL PRESIDENT!!

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Amumaigwe: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Is it the North that are profiling and refusing your people entry to Pakistan? Are they the ones profiling them in Malay & Cambodia?

Are they the Deji of Akure that flogged your Eze like a little child for disrespect?

Think.

https://www.nairaland.com/5441444/nigerian-says-he-deported-pakistan/1

https://m.facebook.com/Comradealfaalfred/videos/486847952167455/

Usual bullshi-t. Go and hang yourself.

1 Like

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
LegendHer0:

We both agree on something. Igbo Muslims are too small truly.

Their SE must be a cauldron of hate, ignorance and intolerance. Such backward people. No wonder hate and ethnic jingoism is second nature to them. Good luck to anyone who dares to be anything but Igbo catholic in the SE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by LegendHer0: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oshigun:

Their SE must be a cauldron of hate, ignorance and intolerance. Such backward people. No wonder hate and ethnic jingoism is second nature to them. Good luck to anyone who dares to be anything but Igbo catholic in the SE.

Hahahahah lol.

You captured the bolded well. The funniest thing is that they don’t seems to self-asses themselves before criticizing others.

It’s an irony that the Igbos can accuse the North of religious animosity when they (Igbos) themselves are the image of religious treachery!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
selemempe:
like the ijaws were so united before ruling the country? Lol...which geopolitical zone is more United than south east?
GEJ was handpicked. The Igbos are too ambitious to support each other. Everyone would want to become the next president if given the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
LegendHer0:

Check thread:

Tribal insult is their bread & sport. I've noticed igbos enjoy it a lot & participate in it wherever they're gathered in numbers online & offline.

You can never hear dt kind of discourse in other tribes pages or gatherings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by DamnnnIger: 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

[/s]
Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by mrvitalis(m): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oshigun:

Na mate. Just telling you about yourself so you can run home and cry to Mummy. You IPOBians should undergo re-orientation and rehabilitation being offered to former terrorists because you are no better.
Sure only hate can make u equate ipob with terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by mrvitalis(m): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
LegendHer0:

Then your balls will be roasted and fed to the pigs coz the guy is a proud Northerner!
Not everyone is dumb like u ...I have been to the north I know a northerner when I chat with one ...I have bursted him here many times

2 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by selemempe: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
justnock:

GEJ was handpicked. The Igbos are too ambitious to support each other. Everyone would want to become the next president if given the opportunity.
can you show us a clear example of that .... have Igbos not voted in unity? Have you guys not called us 5% because we vote in unity? Have we not supported our candidates from Alex ekwueme to Peter Obi? Have you guys not laughed at us because you guys always vote 50-50 because of disunity in your camp?

Stick to one narrative
Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
selemempe:
can you show us a clear example of that .... have Igbos not voted in unity? Have you guys not called us 5% because we vote in unity? Have we not supported our candidates from Alex ekwueme to Peter Obi? Have you guys not laughed at us because you guys always vote 50-50 because of disunity in your camp?

Stick to one narrative

You have a solid point. I still believe the Igbos are not United enough. Period.

1 Like

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by selemempe: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
justnock:

You have a solid point. I still believe the Igbos are not United enough. Period.
you believe it cos it has been said by Igbo enemies many times....but can you clearly point this out? When we vote we vote 80% to one candidate...we are a reliable vote block and until you can point out where we have not been solid.... you are talking trash bro...we gave 70% of our vote to NRC in 1993...we have a track record of reliability in voting that you will only find in north east geopolitical zone and nowhere else
Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by PFRB: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
delishpot:
If presidency is given... Then we ain't running true democracy in Nigeria. What am I saying šef, where is democracy in the fact that you are forced to pick 1 out of 2 people chosen by the top elites who run the ship. How is that democracy? Plus peoe are so zombified they can not see the true situation of things and demand for better people to be presented to them rather they act helpless saying oh, I'd vote for the flea I stead of Bubu or I'd vote for the goat instead of GEJ. Fool why must you settle for the flea or got? How do you deciebe yourselves to think its democracy you are practicing?
So it is now that you know that you are not running a democracy.
Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
selemempe:
you believe it cos it has been said by Igbo enemies many times....but can you clearly point this out? When we vote we vote 80% to one candidate...we are a reliable vote block and until you can point out where we have not been solid.... you are talking trash bro...we gave 70% of our vote to NRC in 1993...we have a track record of reliability in voting that you will only find in north east geopolitical zone and nowhere else

That "reliability" in voting is nothing but tribalism. I.e clannishly voting for a candidate when such candidate presents a verifiable history of leadership failure and great potential of misruling an electorate.

You did this in 2015 for GEJ who was an abject failure and definitely the worst President Nigeria has had since 1999. A balanced electorate rarely votes how you do anywhere in the world i.e casting almost 100% of votes for a poor candidate.

Nothing explains such aberrant behaviour other than the notion such an electorate is not a politically reasonable one focused on good governance. Trust me bruv, the way Igbos vote is not something any intelligent and balanced Igbo should be proud of.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by oyatz(m): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
It doesn't matter.

Ceremonial President was what was available at that time as executive power was shared between the Prime Minister (80%) and President (20%).

The Northern People's Congress which was the senior partner in the Alliance Government conceeded the post of the ceremonial President to the NCNC and Zik was APPOINTED as the President.

[quote author=DeViNe007 post=87414340][/quote]
Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by PFRB: 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
QuotaSystem:

1. They all knew for sure that PMB was and remains a cult figure in the North with a massive support base, but Igbos totally rejected and refused to support him as a region (less than 10% votes) twice, and continued to harass, blackmail, chastise, ridicule, insult and attack him to this day.

We know he isn't perfect and has some failures particularly the widespread insecurity, but to have an entire region endlessly antagonise him and offer direct & tacit support & sympathy for ipob/Nnamdi Kanu, will only and continues to breed resentment for the East from his massive support base in the North & West.

2. To make matters worse, Easterners continue to daily insult & attack this same support base that they need dearly to support their own political interests, which will consequently breed rejection and resentment from this same electoral majority in the North & West.

Same way the west did to Shagari in 1979

1 Like

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by richie240: 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
QuotaSystem:
The Igbo sowed rejection and resentment towards other regions political interests & ambitions, and will reap ARE REAPING the exact same thing.

1 Like

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Yaribanzaonic: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oshigun:

That "reliability" in voting is nothing but tribalism. I.e clannishly voting for a candidate when such candidate presents a verifiable history of leadership failure and great potential of misruling an electorate.

You did this in 2015 for GEJ who was an abject failure and definitely the worst President Nigeria has had since 1999. A balanced electorate rarely votes how you do anywhere in the world i.e casting almost 100% of votes for a poor candidate.

Nothing explains such aberrant behaviour other than the notion such an electorate is not a politically reasonable one focused on good governance. Trust me bruv, the way Igbos vote is not something any intelligent and balanced Igbo should be proud of.

I have gone through your posts and i have seen the total myopic reasoning of a truly sophisticated Mor0n like you.

Yari-morons like you hailed a failure like Buhari when he toppled Shagari...but you also detested Abacha who Buhari "your messiah" adores.....That alone speaks alot of the instability and useless thought process associated with demeaning Afonjanistic Moronsss like you!!

You write alot of skunk gibberish...which emphatically expose your weak and drowning personality.

i Repeat again ...for all to hear!!...IGBOs dont even regard you known caliphate slaves. How can you measure up to people whom after the war have surpassed you in all positive indexes except...

Skull Mining
Gayism
Armed Robbery
Rituals etc etc...

You are a zombies whose " NAME---YORUBA" WAS GIVEN TO "IT" by the Ancestors of Buhari, Ganduje, El-Rufai etc...

Your are really densee and your submission on the particular topic in as much as others are grossly uselesss...

I dey wait for you....Mtcheew!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! / Igbo Must Produce A President In 2015 – Ezeife / FG Targets $10bn From National Flag Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.