Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe (7190 Views)

Only Naive People Will Think That Obasanjo’s Words Have No Value – PDP Chieftain / Nobody Will Believe Bukola Saraki Can Do This At Is Time / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by mrvitalis(m): 5:03am On Mar 13, 2020
allthingsgood:

I do not hate igbos much less fear them. What you are saying makes no sense. Boko Haram is not a tribe ok. So the comparison is ridiculous. Igbos are psychologically and politically unprepared for leadership. Always reacting emotionally to everything. Presidency will never reach east till u guys grow up
Lol igbos are not psychologically and politically prepared for leadership ....lol this is the funniest thing I have heard

Oga u know u are just scratching walls for excuse , fine igbos are not prepared reason we would support north come 2023 let's build our own bridge

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by mrvitalis(m): 5:03am On Mar 13, 2020
QuotaSystem:

I honestly feel my IQ drop everytime I converse with you.

Please desist from mentioning me further.
You really think anyone believe u are north ? Smh

5 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 13, 2020
allthingsgood:

But it's true. Igbos abuse Nigeria and Nigerians only to turn around I cry for presidency. It's never going to happen

The insults are shared accordingly across all regions, more data and internet access alongside the presidency coming from the NW which is most advanced in the North, just makes one seem louder than the other.

We saw how kano and Kaduna threw sachet water and stones on GEJ, alongside the preachings done in the prayer houses.

2 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by QuotaSystem: 5:06am On Mar 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

You really think anyone believe u are north ? Smh

Of course I'm a southerner in support of quota system.

Can you see how you repeatedly indict your level of thinking?

Gosh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by mrvitalis(m): 5:09am On Mar 13, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Of course I'm a southerner in support of quota system.

Your thoughts are inconsequential and only indict your level of thinking.
U are a Yoruba jobless boy who thinks created northern profile would increase chance if yorubas wining in 2023

7 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by QuotaSystem: 5:15am On Mar 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

U are a Yoruba jobless boy who thinks created northern profile would increase chance if yorubas wining in 2023

You are right smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by QuotaSystem: 5:31am On Mar 13, 2020
Esseite:

1 - Some SE may have their reservations for Buhari for a lot of reasons tilting on nepotism, fanaticism etc. To some extent they not be 100% wrong, but they have not hindered the ambition of any region...

They supported Obasanjo (SW)
They supported Yar adua (NW)
They supported GEJ (SS)
They supported Saraki (NC)
They supported Atiku (NE)

It's just coincidence that Buhari happened to be the first APC candidate gunning against a southerner, alongside some SE having resentments for him personally way before this presidency. The reasons they have against him are still very rife today.

2 - the insults is shared accordingly, it's just that some have more access to internet and data than some, alongside one region may be handicapped because the presidency is from the most advanced region in the North..

We all saw Kano and Kaduna throw stones at GEJ.

*That is not true. The East particularly has a propensity for attacking and attempting to humiliate the North and the evidence is all over social media. Jonathan stoning saga was sponsored and subsequent reports confirmed that.

*The argument of Internet access is total rubbish: ever heard of Arewa Twitter? Compare the tweets on Northern issues by southerners compared to tweets by northerners on southern issues e.g cultism, ritual killings, drug trafficking etc. and the difference is markedly clear.

*Even on NL we see the barrage of insults on the North with full threads opened to ridicule the region... How many have your seen opened by Northerners on this forum? Or you think we are not many on here?

**My friend politics is not a tea party, you reap what you sow. Buhari is loved and remains a cult figure by many in the North unlike Atiku so all the attacks and lack of support for him from the vast majority in the East is what the region is reaping and will reap in 2023. That's the bottom line.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Amumaigwe: 5:34am On Mar 13, 2020
QuotaSystem:

1. They all knew for sure that PMB was and remains a cult figure in the North with a massive support base, but Igbos totally rejected and refused to support him as a region (less than 10% votes) twice, and continued to harass, blackmail, chastise, ridicule, insult and attack him to this day.

We know he isn't perfect and has some failures particularly the widespread insecurity, but to have an entire region endlessly antagonise him and offer direct & tacit support & sympathy for ipob/Nnamdi Kanu, will only and continues to breed resentment for the East from his massive support base in the North & West.

2. To make matters worse, Easterners continue to daily insult & attack this same support base that they need dearly to support their own political interests, which will consequently breed rejection and resentment from this same electoral majority in the North & West.

The North's resentment and hatred for Igbo man's gut has been there before Buhari came to power. Please look for another excuse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by QuotaSystem: 5:40am On Mar 13, 2020
Amumaigwe:

The North's resentment and hatred for Igbo man's gut has been there before Buhari came to power. Please look for another excuse.

Is it the North that are profiling and refusing your people entry to Pakistan? Are they the ones profiling them in Malay & Cambodia?

Are they the Deji of Akure that flogged your Eze like a little child for disrespect?

Think.

https://www.nairaland.com/5441444/nigerian-says-he-deported-pakistan/1

https://m.facebook.com/Comradealfaalfred/videos/486847952167455/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 13, 2020
QuotaSystem:

*That is not true. The East particularly has a propensity for attacking and attempting to humiliate the North and the evidence is all over social media. Jonathan stoning saga was sponsored and subsequent reports confirmed that.

*The argument of Internet access is total rubbish: ever heard of Arewa Twitter? Compare the tweets on Northern issues by southerners compared to tweets by northerners on southern issues e.g cultism, ritual killings, drug trafficking etc. and the difference is markedly clear.

*Even on NL we see the barrage of insults on the North with full threads opened to ridicule the region... How many have your seen opened by Northerners on this forum? Or you think we are not many on here?

**My friend politics is not a tea party, you reap what you sow. Buhari is loved and remains a cult figure by many in the North unlike Atiku so all the attacks and lack of support for him from the vast majority in the East is what the region is reaping and will reap in 2023. That's the bottom line.

1 - what makes you feel the antics you see now is not sponsored aswell, same way you claim that of GEJ was sponsored meanwhile it's common knowledge that GEJ was not accepted in the core North..

The twits of el-rufai, yakassai and other cohorts are forever on the internet.

2 - before now the SE was the butt of all jokes, most especially when the North/SW was in opposition. Like you rightly outlined, drug trafficking, baby factory, ritual killings, conflicts were used to ridicule the SE, now the tables have turned, these vices are now relegated majorly to the North alongside being in leadership position, how then do you keep cursing?

I have friend that once told me to put him in my line of business, the next thing he said was "teach me a good line, not kidnapping and drugs ooo".. I have not seen this friend in years but that goes to show the general discuss and racial tag..

3 , the threads you see may not be SE, this is the internet, anyone can claim and be anything.

4, you may say Buhari is loved and has a cult following in the North, great, but that does not mean the general populace should all put up with his incompetence alltimes without making our hearts known..

The SE is benevolent and supports whom it deems fit, no matter the divide.. the same SE rejected Buhari/Okadigbo..

7 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol ...see this one ...so buhari is now north ? My people rejected buhari cos they felt he was a failure n had nothing to add to Nigeria ...ooh haven't they been proven right ?

Buhari is not North atiku is not North

I hate cowards ,every body knows why u yorubas hate igbos , u fear us , if people can raise to nothing without power imagine them with power for 8 years ....I get but don't look for stupid excuse

"Igbos are too smart for any bodies liking ,that's why Nigeria fought them n won't allow them get there own country ...." ......make una hold the power

Are you sick upstairs? Yorubas fear you delusional clowns who only suffer from delusions of grandeur? In politics you cannot even produce an Aregbe or Fayemi talk less of Tinubu. All you parade are clowns like Umahi and the kerosine dullard.
We talk of music and you lot do not even Have a Teni or Niniola to begin even saying you want to host a Tiwa.

Yorubas are producing heavyweight boxing champions of the world and two UFC world champions while Igbo count is zero.

Yorubas are Nigeria's top and foremost professionals, lawyers and kings of organised business sector.

What exactly will a modern and well-informed Yoruba have to fear you Igbos over? What do you do better than Yorubas today and where are your shining lights in comparison to those of Yorubas?

We only pity you because we see mentally unstable megalomaniacs who are nothing yet insult everyone that they are better than them.

Forget offending Buhari and all such. The reason the SE will not produce a President soon is because every sane person can appreciate that the Igbos have a poor grasp of reality and zero ability to be reasonable or face the truth let alone be willing to work with it.

No one would want such flaky characters with ultimate power. Imagine a people who are total zeros today in Nigeria and universally in comparison to Yorubas saying we 'fear' them. Yeah sure.

No ethnic group more pathetic than Igbos in Nigeria because folks see you wearing torn and haggard clothing you lot delusionally proclaim to be the finest robes made in the world. Just compare your political leaders with those of Yorubas today to appreciate that Yorubas can only pity and pray for you as a people killing themselves with self-delusion.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 13, 2020
Oshigun:

Are you sick upstairs? Yorubas fear you delusional clowns who only suffer from delusions of grandeur? In politics you cannot even produce an Aregbe or Fayemi talk less of Tinubu. All you parade are clowns like Umahi and the kerosine dullard.
We talk of music and you lot do not even Have a Teni or Niniola to begin even saying you want to host a Tiwa.

Yorubas are producing heavyweight boxing champions of the world and two UFC world champions while Igbo count is zero.

Yorubas are Nigeria's top and foremost professionals, lawyers and kings of organised business sector.

What exactly will a modern and well-informed Yoruba have to fear you Igbos over? What do you do better than Yorubas today and where are your shining lights in comparison to those of Yorubas?

We only pity you because we see mentally unstable megalomaniacs who are nothing yet insult everyone that they are better than them.

Forget offending Buhari and all such. The reason the SE will not produce a President soon is because every sane person can appreciate that the Igbos have a poor grasp of reality and zero ability to be reasonable or face the truth let alone be willing to work with it.

No one would want such flaky characters with ultimate power. Imagine a people who are total zeros today in Nigeria and universally in comparison to Yorubas saying we 'fear' them. Yeah sure.

No ethnic group more pathetic than Igbos in Nigeria because folks see you wearing torn and haggard clothing you lot delusionally proclaim to be the finest robes made in the world. Just compare your political leaders with those of Yorubas today to appreciate that Yorubas can only pity and pray for you as a people killing themselves with self-delusion.

I dont do tribal politics and Mrvitalis angle of fear is wrong but few questions...

Where were these political guns you called between 1999 to 2014?.. to think those were the better years of Nigeria with better SW National leaders.

How do you claim to have better lawyers and professional above the rest of Nigeria when University admissions stats and grades says otherwise?

You talk about music and entertainment when cultures differ alongside music..

You talk about Heavyweight champions and UFC, good notations but dont you think the SE has exported more political leaders globally aswell?

I think the only reason you shudder when you hear of SE presidency is fear of the unknown because of years of political and infrastructure imbalance..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Sirjamo: 6:08am On Mar 13, 2020
Sometimes I wonder which region is the real slave in Nigeria.
Is it the one that has been ass licking the Fulani controlled PDP for 24 years without getting anything out of it. Or the one that has gotten the presidency for eight years, and vice presidency for eight years out of 24 years out of this democracy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by QuotaSystem: 6:08am On Mar 13, 2020
Esseite:

1 - what makes you feel the antics you see now is not sponsored aswell, same way you claim that of GEJ was sponsored meanwhile it's common knowledge that GEJ was not accepted in the core North..

The twits of el-rufai, yakassai and other cohorts are forever on the internet.

2 - before now the SE was the butt of all jokes, most especially when the North/SW was in opposition. Like you rightly outlined, drug trafficking, baby factory, ritual killings, conflicts were used to ridicule the SE, now the tables have turned, these vices are now relegated majorly to the North alongside being in leadership position, how then do you keep cursing?

I have friend that once told me to put him in my line of business, the next thing he said was "teach me a good line, not kidnapping and drugs ooo".. I have not seen this friend in years but that goes to show the general discuss and racial tag..

3 , the threads you see may not be SE, this is the internet, anyone can claim and be anything.

4, you may say Buhari is loved and has a cult following in the North, great, but that does not mean the general populace should all put up with his incompetence alltimes without making our hearts known..

The SE is benevolent and supports whom it deems fit, no matter the divide.. the same SE rejected Buhari/Okadigbo..

Tables have turned and skull mining, ritual killings, cultism, baby factory are now relegated to the North? shocked

When? grin

Wake up bro its 6 am.

Making your hearts known is not the same as antagonising and attacking the President endlessly. The East must be strategic, humble, and make concessions, to make any political progress. Like it or not. Cheers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 13, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Northern political leaders don't hate or resent Igbos. They simply don't trust you - and with good reasons.

You guys have always been treacherous and acted like the enemy within to the extent you rightfully and deservedly gained the reputation of a highly tribalistic and nepotistic people who can never be trusted with power as you will be unfair to others 100%

It is just that Northerners are not talkative by nature so this is why you assume their effort to keep you away from power is borne of hate for you.

Far from it. Northerners are not and have never been your mates politically even as you people look down at them. They simply know and understand what Igbos are and decided, for reasons of self-preservation, to never let you near ultimate power. Northerners can say all sorts politically correct niceties in public but privately non will admit they are comfortable with an Igbo President.

It is nothing to do with fear of your leadership or administrative skills because your current crop of leaders show you don't have any and are nothing special at all in comparison to others. Everything is to do with your unreasonable nature and the realization that such does not predispose an Igbo man to leading Nigeria fairly or properly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Antivirus92(m): 6:17am On Mar 13, 2020
QuotaSystem:

1. They all knew for sure that PMB was and remains a cult figure in the North with a massive support base, but Igbos totally rejected and refused to support him as a region (less than 10% votes) twice, and continued to harass, blackmail, chastise, ridicule, insult and attack him to this day.

We know he isn't perfect and has some failures particularly the widespread insecurity, but to have an entire region endlessly antagonise him and offer direct & tacit support & sympathy for ipob/Nnamdi Kanu, will only and continues to breed resentment for the East from his massive support base in the North & West.

2. To make matters worse, Easterners continue to daily insult & attack this same support base that they need dearly to support their own political interests, which will consequently breed rejection and resentment from this same electoral majority in the North & West.
pmb was a cult hero in the north and he had lost elections in the same north on countless occasions,,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Antivirus92(m): 6:20am On Mar 13, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Your antics against the North and West for the past 6 years since Jonathan was kicked out has surely eroded any goodwill or support you might have earned in the distant past.

In other words, you haven't supported any other zone apart from your attache-by-force SS since this fourth Republic.
we are not programmed robots ,
we must not agree on the same thing, buhari was and is still a disaster. He knows nothing about governance

2 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 13, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Tables have turned and skull mining, ritual killings, cultism, baby factory are now relegated to the North? shocked

When? grin

Wake up bro its 6 am.

Making your hearts known is not the same as antagonising and attacking the President endlessly. The East must be strategic, humble, and make concessions, to make any political progress. Like it or not. Cheers.

- The security issues at hand makes those crimes you listed minute..

- The East is strategic, humble and making concessions, atleast they never banned herdsmen like some did, they didn't resort to regional protection like some did which the North claim would balkanize Nigeria.

Why you see it as the East antagonizing and attacking the president, is because the political opposition camp is majorly in the SE/SS which was what it was during the GEJ days when the opposition was largely in the Nw/SW..

2 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 6:28am On Mar 13, 2020
QuotaSystem:

So the Igboman should support the disaster of a President because he wants to be president?

Igbos always know bad market from afar, even when Buhari paired with our most respected politician, Chuba Okadigbo, we knew he was a poor leader and had nothing to offer, that's why voted Obasanjo.

Besides, the Igbos have every reason to despise, resent and hate Buhari.

He ordered python dance which resulted in the unnecessary killings of unarmed civilians, proscribed IPOB and declared them terrorist.

If your tribe party with those that kill your brothers, the Igboman will not do that.

We saw Yaradua as a good leader, and we voted him, that's the Igboman for you.

Look at the Nigeria handed over to Buhari in just five years, look at the chaos and confusion all round.

On another level of thought, the North has produced presidents more than any other region in this country, yet they are poverty "regionified".
Insecurity, poverty, disease, no infrastructure, low level of education is what I see in the North.

Who Nigerian president epp.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 13, 2020
Esseite:

I dont do tribal politics but just one question...

Where were these political guns you called between 1999 to 2014?.. to think those were the better years of Nigeria with better SW leaders.

Abeg give it a rest about tribal politics you hypocrite. Any message for your deluded and tribalistic brother who said Yorubas fear Igbos to warrant my response?

As far as 1999 to 2014 question, were you asleep then to have missed the simple plot of the powers that be, i.e those who wish to keep Nigeria underdeveloped for their own benefit, to ensure it was their kind of Yoruba (Obasanjo) who had power and not the average Yoruba leader who is on the whole progressive?

When Nigeria decided to compensate the Yorubas in 1999, over the cheating of Abiola, Babangida etal simply went for their type of Yoruba and not the average Yoruba. Never forget Yorubas have always produced outstanding administrators like Awolowo the system would reject for dross mediocrities like Shagari, OBJ, GEJ etal.

OBJ, in 1999, was brought in as a business-as-usual tool of the elite and he performed that role excellently to include enslaving the SW politically from 1999 to 2011 with the aberrations he foisted on Yorubas as leaders everywhere. It was Tinubu who fought to replace leaders with killer squads like Gbenga Daniel with urbane and modern alternatives like Amosun, Aregbe, Fashola, Ajimobi, Fayemi etal .

Today it is those meant to be leaders, and not gangsters as was the case under OBJ, who are emerging as leaders in Yoruba land. All thanks to Tinubu. Only a fool would not agree that we would never have had an Osinbajo as VP under OBJ. Instead it will be a character like Adedibu that OBJ would back.

Real Yoruba leadership has only had the chance to emerge post 2011 after the evil empire of OBJ had been razed to the ground completely. Really don't know why one has to be teaching you Igbos political history you should know daily if not that your tribalistic and unreasonable nature prevents you from seeing what others do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 13, 2020
Oshigun:

Abeg give it a rest about tribal politics you hypocrite. Any message for your deluded and tribalistic brother who said Yorubas fear Igbos to warrant my response?

As far as 1999 to 2014, we're you asleep then to have missed the simple plot of the powers that be, i.e those who wish to keep Nigeria underdeveloped for their own benefit, to ensure it was their kind of Yoruba (Obasanjo) who had power and not the average Yoruba leader who is on the whole progressive?

OBj was brought in as a business as usual tool of the elite and he performed that role excellently to include enslaving the SW politically from 1999 to 2011 with the aberrations he foisted on Yorubas as leaders everywhere. It was Tinubu who fought to replace leaders with killer squads like Gbenga Daniel with urbane and modern alternatives like Amosun, Aregbe, Fashola, Ajimobi, Fayemi etal .

Today it is those meant to be leaders, and not gangsters as was the case under OBJ, who are emerging as leaders in Yoruba land. All thanks to Tinubu. Only a fool would not agree that we would never have had an Osinbajo as VP under OBJ. Instead it will be a character like Adedibu that OBJ would back.

Real Yoruba leadership has only had the chance to emerge post 2011 after the evil empire of OBJ had been razed to the ground completely. Really don't know why one has to be teaching you Igbos political history you should know daily if not that your tribalistic and unreasonable nature prevents you from seeing what others do.

So how has these "Notable" leaders impacted on Nigeria as a country?

What are the growth indices of Nigeria as a country then and now?

What is the rate of unemployment?
What is the rate of out of school children?
What is the state of the economy?

Or how do you measure your own growth?

Maybe it is the growth on the number of Tinubu unindependent minded stooges because Nigeria is far below what it once was.

5 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Antivirus92(m): 6:35am On Mar 13, 2020
allthingsgood:

I do not hate igbos much less fear them. What you are saying makes no sense. Boko Haram is not a tribe ok. So the comparison is ridiculous. Igbos are psychologically and politically unprepared for leadership. Always reacting emotionally to everything. Presidency will never reach east till u guys grow up
put it appropriately, there is a gang up against igbo people
the whole of north east and north west are afraid of an igbo man, many things coming into play starting from the fear of igbo dominance to the civil war trauma still hanging around their neck, the difference in religion and many others,
The core north (northeast and northwest)are dumb yet so crafty that they can manipulate south west and north central to get the required support needed to keep igbo people in check
the only people not falling to their tactics are the southsouth
politics is a game of number

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Okoroawusa: 6:39am On Mar 13, 2020
QuotaSystem:

You have said it all

1 Like

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by mrvitalis(m): 6:56am On Mar 13, 2020
Oshigun:

Only hate n fear can make u type this rubbish
As for your rubbish stats ... everybody knows ...it's no secret so relax oga ....igbos are superior even with disadvantage ....

U guys are scared igbos would revenge a that u have done to them ....trust me we will

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 13, 2020
allthingsgood:

100% real talk. I just don't get what would drive a sane and normal Igbo to proclaim, in 2020, that others fear them!!!!

Based on what and who exactly? On the Igbo dominance of Nigerian politics? Their control of the media, banking, property development, organised business, professional or IT sector? Is it how top Igbos like Davido, Wiz kid, Olamide, Asa, Tiwa, Yemi Alade getal have put Nigeria on the world stage musically we fear?
Or is it how you glance at the best young talent in world football only to see they are of Igbo origin like Fikayo Tomori, Dele Alli, David Alaba etal?

Never mind that we are all envious of how some of the biggest black sporting icons today are Igbos called Anthony Joshua, Isreal Adesanya, Kamaru Usman etal.

This right here, i.e ignoring what is real and obvious to be taking flights of fantasy, is the psychological unpreparedness of Igbos, you mention, for life in general and not just leadership alone.

Who would trust an individual with a flimsy grasp of reality, and also suffering from megalomania, with ultimate power and control over the lives of 200 million people? A total disaster in the making!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by ogbuefi677(m): 7:05am On Mar 13, 2020
QuotaSystem:

You are a fuul.
Sensible Nigerians respect Igbos now for seeing the future and not being among those who foisted the ongoing disaster in Aso rock on Nigerians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Okoroawusa: 7:07am On Mar 13, 2020
BUSINESSARENAA:

So the Igboman should support the disaster of a President because he wants to be president?

Igbos always know bad market from afar, even when Buhari paired with our most respected politician, Chuba Okadigbo, we knew he was a poor leader and had nothing to offer, that's why voted Obasanjo.

Besides, the Igbos have every reason to despise, resent and hate Buhari.

He ordered python dance which resulted in the unnecessary killings of unarmed civilians, proscribed IPOB and declared them terrorist.

If your tribe party with those that kill your brothers, the Igboman will not do that.

We saw Yaradua as a good leader, and we voted him, that's the Igboman for you.

Look at the Nigeria handed over to Buhari in just five years, look at the chaos and confusion all round.

On another level of thought, the North has produced presidents more than any other region in this country, yet they are poverty "regionified".
Insecurity, poverty, disease, no infrastructure, low level of education is what I see in the North.

Who Nigerian president epp.
You are still missing the point.
The igbos are confusing themselves. What exactly does the igbos want? Don't tell me good governance because few years back they were igbos in many strategic positions in Nigeria.
Some igbos say igbos don't want presidency yet we hear noise of Igbo presidency as 2023 as 2023 approaches. Worse about it is that there is no strategy for the achievement of the presidency. The igboman is a very resilient person. He doesn't expect anything from anyone but in politics the igboman wants political power given to him. It doesn't work that way anywhere in the world. You strategize, plan n achieve it. The Yoruba nation has done it n it took them time, money, alliance.
Check every fake news about Buhari it has emanated from igbos n Igbo groups. Every bad news about Nigeria is best celebrated by igbos. You think other tribes are not watching? So you want them to give you that same zoo to lead? Things are not done that way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Okoroawusa: 7:09am On Mar 13, 2020
ogbuefi677:

You are a fuul.
Sensible Nigerians respect Igbos now for seeing the future and not being among those who foisted the ongoing disaster in Aso rock on Nigerians.

Which disaster? So it's when an igbo man is in Aso Rock that it's not a disaster, right?
Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by ogbuefi677(m): 7:15am On Mar 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Which disaster? So it's when an igbo man is in Aso Rock that it's not a disaster, right?
Continue deceiving yourselves.
Did you see any Igbo man say one sentence against Yaradua or is he not a northerner from same Katsina with Buhari ?
Cos he was competent and gave everyone a sense of belonging.
Can you say d same for Buhari?

5 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by selemempe: 7:22am On Mar 13, 2020
Oshigun:

Northern political leaders don't hate or resent Igbos. They simply don't trust you - and with good reasons.

You guys have always been treacherous and acted like the enemy within to the extent you rightfully and deservedly gained the reputation of a highly tribalistic and nepotistic people who can never be trusted with power as you will be unfair to others 100%

It is just that Northerners are not talkative by nature so this is why you assume their effort to keep you away from power is borne of hate for you.

Far from it. Northerners are not and have never been your mates politically even as you people look down at them. They simply know and understand what Igbos are and decided, for reasons of self-preservation, to never let you near ultimate power. Northerners can say all sorts politically correct niceties in public but privately non will admit they are comfortable with an Igbo President.

It is nothing to do with fear of your leadership or administrative skills because your current crop of leaders show you don't have any and are nothing special at all in comparison to others. Everything is to do with your unreasonable nature and the realization that such does not predispose an Igbo man to leading Nigeria fairly or properly.
like buhari has done so far abi? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by selemempe: 7:26am On Mar 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You are still missing the point.
The igbos are confusing themselves. What exactly does the igbos want? Don't tell me good governance because few years back they were igbos in many strategic positions in Nigeria.
Some igbos say igbos don't want presidency yet we hear noise of Igbo presidency as 2023 as 2023 approaches. Worse about it is that there is no strategy for the achievement of the presidency. The igboman is a very resilient person. He doesn't expect anything from anyone but in politics the igboman wants political power given to him. It doesn't work that way anywhere in the world. You strategize, plan n achieve it. The Yoruba nation has done it n it took them time, money, alliance.
Check every fake news about Buhari it has emanated from igbos n Igbo groups. Every bad news about Nigeria is best celebrated by igbos. You think other tribes are not watching? So you want them to give you that same zoo to lead? Things are not done that way.
can you give me example of this outside the jubril issue from nnamdi kanu? Is Reno omokiri and ffk Igbos? Apart from nnamdi kanu, name one ardent Igbo who criticizes buhari more than Reno and ffk...I'm waiting

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Finally Exposes President Buhari / Enugu: Supreme Court Re-affirms Gov Mbah (PDP), Dismisses LP/Edeoga's Petition / What Are You Doing To Improve Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.