Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination (48951 Views)

Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era / APC Rally: How Oshiomhole Was Humbled In Edo / How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by cRobo: 8:48am On Mar 13, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by bobmatex(m): 8:49am On Mar 13, 2020
Politicians and their evils

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Maranzano(m): 8:49am On Mar 13, 2020
Let everyone carry his cross abeg. If the chairman has outlived his relevance to his Godfather, then the game is up for him. Next topic please..
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Osidazz19: 8:52am On Mar 13, 2020
Yeah
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by DSoj(m): 8:53am On Mar 13, 2020
Hhansome:
Is Bola Tinubu an air, spirit or even a God? I dont understand why a greedy, corrupt and a rogue politician who in a sane clime should have shared same fate with James Ibori will be making moves/warming up to be Nigeria's president. Isn't it crazy? A reminder and a call to FG and its agencies... Wake up! Its about 2023 and a known criminal who ought to be in jail or an ex-convict cannot rule Nigeria.

One day u may aspire to be great like him. So stop ur jaundiced hate

5 Likes

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by rovher: 8:54am On Mar 13, 2020
omoharry:
I thought he said no man born of a women can remove him? This is what happens when a man allows power to possess him.Now he can spend more time with his Oyinbo wife.
I think she even nids his attention sef ... Lol
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Ogaga87(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2020
Hhansome:
Is Bola Tinubu an air, spirit or even a God? I dont understand why a greedy, corrupt and a rogue politician who in a sane clime should have shared same fate with James Ibori will be making moves/warming up to be Nigeria's president. Isn't it crazy? A reminder and a call to FG and its agencies... Wake up! Its about 2023 and a known criminal who ought to be in jail or an ex-convict cannot rule Nigeria.

Dem go soon blow this mouth....na the father of Lagos you take dey play like that.. You get liver

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by omoharry(f): 8:57am On Mar 13, 2020
rovher:

I think she even nids his attention sef ... Lol
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by berrystunn(m): 8:57am On Mar 13, 2020
TheFreeOne:
Tinubu in the Uk?

Despite Coronavirus outbreak so these guys are still traveling upandan

I don't care if APC explodes but my major concern is whosoever is coming into Nigeria must be thoroughly checked for Coronavirus.

Checking who?
When too many people are going up and down with the virus in Nigeria
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by comos: 8:58am On Mar 13, 2020
Tinubu just betray Oshiomole

Typical of an Afonja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Akolawole(m): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2020
Hhansome:

Calm down.

Hatred is dangerous

3 Likes

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by 0m0nnakoda: 9:00am On Mar 13, 2020
Esseite:
So in essence, the elevation of anyone has to be endorsed by Tinubu and not necessarily a party decision.
Gbam
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2020
ovieigho:
you still trying hard to make us think Tinubu is in control..
bro tinubu has lost grip of so many things in APC

fulanis have taken over grin
fear southwest media. they have to cook this for it to seem tinubu is still in control

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2020
helinues:

Is Ajimobi currently the Deputy Apc national chairman ni?
no. his appointment is null and void

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by rovher: 9:06am On Mar 13, 2020
omoharry:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You know ..... wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 13, 2020
Nodogragra4me:
Whitewash story. Tinubu himself knows that the party has been hijacked and he can't do anything.

If he was that powerful and respected, he would have used the position president Buhari personally handed him to reconcile every faction of the party to do a beautiful job but his assignment was dead on arrival. The same role has been taken and given to his right-hand man... Papa Akande

Ajumobi is Buhari man of CPC. The southwest faction is now in the hands of the cpc. Tinubu either flows with them or leave the party
the main goal is to phase out ACN

1 Like

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by imolile: 9:10am On Mar 13, 2020
These Wicked old men playing politics with the destinies of over 200 million Mumu

1 Like

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by wink2015(m): 9:14am On Mar 13, 2020
OSHIOMOLE!

e don RED O!
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2020
Hhansome:
Bros, don't forget our dear brother, Goodluck Jonathan government took Tinubu to Tribunal Code of Conduct and the Court set him free. He was in opposition then again ruling PDP, I guessed if he had anything incriminating he would have been jailed.

1 Like

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by hisexcellency34: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2020
APC may not survive this
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Correcto: 9:24am On Mar 13, 2020
If Buhari and Abba Kayari does not support it, Tinubu can do nothing. People don't even understand that Abba Kayari is stronger than Tinubu and Osinbanjo combined in this government
nairavsdollars:
TEMIDAYO AKINSUYI; TONY EZIMAKOR

https://www.independent.ng/how-oshiomhole-incurred-tinubus-wrath-over-ajimobis-nomination/

1 Like

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by oforjide: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2020
Fake information, Ajimobi is tinubu's candidate. Tinubu supporters should accept the fact that their jagaban has lost control of APC structure. all this gang up against oshiomole is to dismantle tinubu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by ekestic1976(f): 9:28am On Mar 13, 2020
Hhansome:

Continue. Make Tinubu problem no come kill you, HateMan. Tell us where and when Tinubu tell you say he wan be president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Bukden16(m): 9:30am On Mar 13, 2020
Are they cure for Convid-19?
Abeg let them park well jorh..!

For me am just takings a good look at them.

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by ORIENTATION101: 9:36am On Mar 13, 2020
Nodogragra4me:
Whitewash story. Tinubu himself knows that the party has been hijacked and he can't do anything.

If he was that powerful and respected, he would have used the position president Buhari personally handed him to reconcile every faction of the party to do a beautiful job but his assignment was dead on arrival. The same role has been taken and given to his right-hand man... Papa Akande

Ajumobi is Buhari man of CPC. The southwest faction is now in the hands of the cpc. Tinubu either flows with them or leave the party
ajumobi -CPC?I know it is only the headline u read.
Summary of the news Tinubu is angry because he delayed the appointment of ajumobi

2 Likes

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by hisexcellency34: 9:38am On Mar 13, 2020
@ ORIENTATION101, let's be honest, can Oshiomhole survive this battle?
ORIENTATION101:
Summary of the news Tinubu is angry because he delayed the appointment of ajumobi
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by adelaja70(m): 9:43am On Mar 13, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

YOU SAY NA LIE. HOW YOU URSELF TAKE NO SAY NA LIE. NA BUHARI ROOM FOR ASO ROCK YOU DEY SLEEP?

1 Like

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by adelaja70(m): 9:45am On Mar 13, 2020
oforjide:
Fake information, Ajimobi is tinubu's candidate. Tinubu supporters should accept the fact that their jagaban has lost control of APC structure. all this gang up against oshiomole is to dismantle tinubu
Buhari son is that you?

1 Like

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by oforjide: 9:48am On Mar 13, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
shut up ur dirty mouth are u not ashame of ur self to alter this rubbish. Truth is bitter bro, kindly accept the fact that ur jagaban APC political career is over, his influence in APC has been neutralized. Oshiomole is been persecuted just becos of tinubu.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by aviara: 9:48am On Mar 13, 2020
U want us to believe that Oshio is in this mess because Tinubu refused to help. But I think Tinubu can't help him because APC at d national level is different from Lagos APC where he has everyone in his pocket.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by goaldynman(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2020
aviara:
U want us to believe that Oshio is in this mess because Tinubu refused to help. But I think Tinubu can't help him because APC at d national level is different from Lagos APC where he has everyone in his pocket.

Don't mind them!

If peradventure Oshiomole survives this storm...

.... Tomorrow they will come and tell us how Tinubu used his magic wand to save him!!
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Wize1: 9:51am On Mar 13, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Did you even read the story?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Poll: Court Okays Suit Seeking To Disqualify Wike Over Birth Certificate / Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today / Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.