Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination (48950 Views)

Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era / APC Rally: How Oshiomhole Was Humbled In Edo / How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by juman(m): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2020
Fake news.
Sai oshiomhole.

1 Like

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by ORIENTATION101: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:

@ ORIENTATION101, let's be honest, can Oshiomhole survive this battle?
of course he will survive. That's not how to wage a proper battle.they want osho out but they re using illegal means.to me this is just a distraction.all the judgment against oshomole re funny because they can't stand legal scrutiny and it would be thrown out by superior court.
Osho still has majority of NWC on his side,with the recent announcement of new NWC members oshomole has just tightened his Grip on his seat.

3 Likes

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Realadey(m): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2020
Greedy and senile people,making tactics against 2023,who told them they will make it till then
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Jeffersonagain(m): 10:00am On Mar 13, 2020
Pure lies; hypocritical and utterly selfish. Because they know that Oshiomole's fate is sealed, they are trying to quickly distance themselves from him as far as possible.

The Lagos APC was among those fighting for Oshiomole's return to office but with the ruling of the court that the NEC meeting of the 17th can hold, no one is left in doubt how things will turn out.

And suddenly they are discarding Oshiomole because failure is an orphan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by hisexcellency34: 10:08am On Mar 13, 2020
If na u nko?
Jeffersonagain:
Pure lies; hypocritical and utterly selfish. Because they know that Oshiomole's fate is sealed, they are trying to quickly distance themselves from him as far as possible.

The Lagos APC was among those fighting for Oshiomole's return to office but with the ruling of the court that the NEC meeting of the 17th can hold, no one is left in doubt how things will turn out.

And suddenly they are discarding Oshiomole because failure is an orphan.
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by AreaFada2: 10:22am On Mar 13, 2020
comos:
Tinubu just betray Oshiomole

Oshiomhole would be foolish not to have expected it. What did he think happened to Oyegun?

To unite and manage a party of strange bedfellows ACN. CPC, PDM, the other Igbo party and PDP defectors was never gonna be easy. Oyegun did it fairly well balancing these groups but he wasn't taking orders enough from Tinubu. So he had to go.
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by ORIENTATION101: 10:26am On Mar 13, 2020
oforjide:
shut up ur dirty mouth are u not ashame of ur self to alter this rubbish. Truth is bitter bro, kindly accept the fact that ur jagaban APC political career is over, his influence in APC has been neutralized. Oshiomole is been persecuted just becos of tinubu.
his influence has been neutralized in pages of newspaper you mean grin
Someone that moved Apc National register from the seat power in Abuja down to his bedroom in lagos doesn't have influence Can you see how you sound stupid grin

3 Likes

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by ORIENTATION101: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2020
AreaFada2:

Oshiomhole would be foolish not to have expected it. What did he think happened to Oyegun?

To unite and manage a party of strange bedfellows ACN. CPC, PDM, the other Igbo party and PDP defectors was never gonna be easy. Oyegun did it fairly well balancing these groups but he wasn't taking orders enough from Tinubu. So he had to go.

I know u will be here , at least u will be happy Tinubu and osho re fighting in pages of newspaper. Tinubu is not in war with oshomole.he was only angry he didn't inaugurate the new NWC.
Besides the court order that stop anti oshomole from gathering at NEC was pro-cured in lagos ,by lagos apc chairman.

1 Like

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by AreaFada2: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
I know u will be here , at least u will be happy Tinubu and osho re fighting in pages of newspaper. Tinubu is not in war with oshomole.he was only angry he didn't inaugurate the new NWC.
Besides the court order that stop anti oshomole from gathering at NEC was pro-cured in lagos ,by lagos apc chairman.
Whether they fight or romance each other, have they all not looted enough to go and rest? Is it not only the masses that will keep losing out?

The technicalities of absurd Nigerian political parties interest me not one jot.

Fact is the cane used to batter Iyale will soon be used to pepper Iyawo.

He who benefited from lies and propaganda will sooner be peppered by same. Sanusi Lamido is a very good example.

1 Like

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Besk: 10:45am On Mar 13, 2020
Hhansome:
Is Bola Tinubu an air, spirit or even a God? I dont understand why a greedy, corrupt and a rogue politician who in a sane clime should have shared same fate with James Ibori will be making moves/warming up to be Nigeria's president. Isn't it crazy? A reminder and a call to FG and its agencies... Wake up! Its about 2023 and a known criminal who ought to be in jail or an ex-convict cannot rule Nigeria.

Ipob, una don reach here? Awwww! Sorry!!! I didn’t realise you’re still in pains even almost one year after the last elections.

I know Tinubu is your nightmare - you sleep, you see him, you wake up, you see him, you see your wife in the morning, it is Tinubu, you see your mother in the morning, it is Tinubu!!!

My candid advice: keep using your medicines, you hear?

2 Likes

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by DEROX: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2020
ovieigho:
you still trying hard to make us think Tinubu is in control..
bro tinubu has lost grip of so many things in APC

fulanis have taken over grin
common sense should tell you that in a presidential system of govt the president is higher than his party save your hate for asiwaju till 2023

1 Like

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Onlyonebuhari: 10:50am On Mar 13, 2020
Hhansome:
Is Bola Tinubu an air, spirit or even a God? I dont understand why a greedy, corrupt and a rogue politician who in a sane clime should have shared same fate with James Ibori will be making moves/warming up to be Nigeria's president. Isn't it crazy? A reminder and a call to FG and its agencies... Wake up! Its about 2023 and a known criminal who ought to be in jail or an ex-convict cannot rule Nigeria.

If Tinubu is a thief Jonathan and Obj could have sent him to jail cos he was prosecuted by them. Stop wailing cos u can't stop Tinubu from turning the rest of Nigeria to mega cities come 2023.
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by gbengaeed(m): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2020
...If Tinubu is in control the media will make noise if he's not in control the media will be shouting, even when he's silent they will still call his name. let media playing on your intelligent at your own peril. his name on the headline will always attract readers so they are milking it, the stories around it doesn't matter to them if its true or not. they just want you to read and their boss to think highly of them.

1 Like

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Emman93(m): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2020
Hhansome:

Your hatred for Tinubu will eventually kill you one day.
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by ORIENTATION101: 11:07am On Mar 13, 2020
AreaFada2:

Whether they fight or romance each other, have they all not looted enough to go and rest? Is it not only the masses that will keep losing out?

The technicalities of absurd Nigerian political parties interest me not one jot.

Fact is the cane used to batter Iyale will soon be used to pepper Iyawo.

He who benefited from lies and propaganda will sooner be peppered by same. Sanusi Lamido is a very good example.
come out of ur shell. I know u cant move from the fact that apc led by tinubu and osho dispose ur Hero GEJ. grin
Sorry ur favorite party pdp is not coming back topower soon

2 Likes

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Princeramco1(m): 11:12am On Mar 13, 2020
Hhansome:
If don't know what you're saying why can't you just shut up and be reasonable
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by APCNig: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2020
Hhansome:

No let Tinubu matter kill you ooo. Tinubu no even know that a lowlife like you exist.

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by AreaFada2: 11:28am On Mar 13, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
come out of ur shell. I know u cant move from the fact that apc led by tinubu and osho dispose ur Hero GEJ. grin
Sorry ur favorite party pdp is not coming back topower soon
Lol. I support no PDP. If anything all relatives with political positions are in APC. Some began way back in Action Group, UPN, PDP, AC, ACN and so on.
If you know when and where Action Group was launched, my people were inevitably going to be linked with it.

I am not one of those who support something because I benefit somehow (because relatives do). I vote in another country very far away and therefore I have no party political ties.

In fact, I believed SW propaganda against GEJ until I saw something different on ground.

The final straw was oil subsidy. SW/APC were vehemently against the most economically sensible thing to do. You deprive subsidy scammers by removing subsidy altogether. Because the corrupt system would always find a way to connive and scam if any subsidy at all. You save when oil prices are high. Also the governors all rejected saving ECA.

With money saved we can repair refineries and won't need to import or pay subsidy any more. A few years of paying higher prices for fuel was worth it. Ghana, Benin Republic, Cameroon and others already pay higher prices at the pump for decades.

Even now petrol subsidy comes at the cost of neglecting healthcare, education, infrastructure, etc.

So many were just opposed to every sound fiscal policy GEJ came up with. A sensible person doesn't just follow the herd like a cow. You analyse as you go along. But zombies just stick to bigotry forever.

Also look at how Northerners including Buhari opposed fighting Boko under GEJ. Fighting Boko is fighting the North said Buhari.

Tribal and party political sentiments are ok, but not the cost of honesty and objectivity.
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by IMASTEX: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2020
Esseite:
So in essence, the elevation of anyone has to be endorsed by Tinubu and not necessarily a party decision.

hisexcellency34:
Yes but that is only if Buhari and Abba Kyari are in support

Fixed
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2020
Wize1:

Did you even read the story?

Why? Because the paper refers to him as a strong Tinubu allies ?
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by bluecircle470: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2020
Hhansome:

If you have any proof that Jagaban pack you Papa money then take him to court and stop whinning and convicting him like a pig online.

Uk convicted Ibori, if Uk have enough evidence of Jagaban they would have convict him also abi Uk still dey fear Tinubu the way the south easterners fear him? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by adekolaelect(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
ovieigho:
you still trying hard to make us think Tinubu is in control..
bro tinubu has lost grip of so many things in APC

fulanis have taken over grin
only your problem is for Tinubu to fall Watch your back you may be the next to fall .

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Icodigital: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by seunayantokun(m): 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
So, Oshiomole is ophaned?
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by ovieigho(m): 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
DEROX:
common sense should tell you that in a presidential system of govt the president is higher than his party save your hate for asiwaju till 2023
When talking about presidential system of Govt then what’s the topic doing here ?! Oshiomole is removed right in the nose of the man who installed him as APC chairman but you tinubu ass lickers will just try and cook something up to show he is actually aware and in support of his removal whereas baba is helpless and toothless and can’t do anything to it anyway
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Indispensable85(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
Tinubu is not interested and Lagos state Apc is spearheading the fight for the retention of oshiomhole as chairman? The report by new telegraph is not true.By the way tinubu shouldn't come home now because the fear of corona virus is the beginning of wisdom.He should remain in the U.K. please. My prayer is for Apc to break into pieces.They're a demonic party.They've destroyed Nigeria totally.
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by DEROX: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
ovieigho:

When talking about presidential system of Govt then what’s the topic doing here ?! Oshiomole is removed right in the nose of the man who installed him as APC chairman but you tinubu ass lickers will just try and cook something up to show he is actually aware and in support of his removal whereas baba is helpless and toothless and can’t do anything to it anyway
what you don't know is more than what you know oshiomole can't be removed like that without consulting the president the vice President and other power brokers in the party if they wanted to help him he won't even be removed in the first place .Now about tinubu a anything can happen but I assure you no man can Bleep tinubu up obj tried it gej tried it if you know his loyalists you won't talk anyhow.What am I even saying demented ipopigs have been waiting for tinubu downfall since 2004 till date still he waxes stronger you no dey tire ni?
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by ovieigho(m): 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
DEROX:
what you don't know is more than what you know oshiomole can't be removed like that without consulting the president the vice President and other power brokers in the party if they wanted to help him he won't even be removed in the first place .Now about tinubu a anything can happen but I assure you no man can Bleep tinubu up obj tried it gej tried it if you know his loyalists you won't talk anyhow.What am I even saying demented ipopigs have been waiting for tinubu downfall since 2004 till date still he waxes stronger you no dey tire ni?
i dont know why you all keep making a noise about this tried this and that ?

was it not the same obj u mentioned that Tinubu and other APC members ran to prior to 2015 election?

your problems is you dont kow that a tree cant make a forest
when there is a win in your camp you all attribute it to tinubu alone but when things go wrong you apportion blames..

so you understand all the aformentioned can be consulted while making decision why then do you all think oshiomole emergence was the sole influence of tinubu?

if there is electoral success in a state and the gubernatioral candidate visit tinubu all of you make it a point like it was him that install him
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Nwaonyishi69: 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nonsense, was he thinking that a Bird dancing on the road had nobody beating the drum from a distance. The he goat was serving not only tiefnubu, he served his purse as well. Lame gossip of a drowning ostrich wise.
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by maasoap(m): 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hhansome:

This one is going insane already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Poll: Court Okays Suit Seeking To Disqualify Wike Over Birth Certificate / Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ / Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.