Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination (48952 Views)

Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era / APC Rally: How Oshiomhole Was Humbled In Edo / How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by maasoap(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Yes but that is only if Buhari and Abba Kyari are in support

Nothing out of ordinary, a tree doesn't make the forest. Buhari himself became the president only when he realised that
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by maasoap(m): 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
ovieigho:
you still trying hard to make us think Tinubu is in control..
bro tinubu has lost grip of so many things in APC

fulanis have taken over grin

They're in control of main opposition party too.
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Dartilo(m): 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Afonja trying very hard to mke tinubu very relevant in d latest update of naija politics
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by allstarfestus: 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
Na lie .. Tinubu don see say oshiomole soon loseb... he don dey jump ship ... make them for no say .. him don dey lose out ....lol......, no be Tinubu way say the party chairman has not don anything wrong .. so he can't be removed
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Psoul(m): 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
“Asiwaju’s position is clear and that is if the majority of the party’s stakeholders who elected Oshiomhole at the party’s national convention in June 2018 feel that he is no longer capable of steering the ship of the party, then that wish must be respected as no single individual is bigger than the party”.

No politician takes this position especially Nigerian Politicians.
Our politicians are desperate. Once they want you in a particular position, which is always for their own benefits, they will fight everything to smuggle u into that position where ppl want it or not.

When they no longer want you and don't want to come out openly, they will then shift the responsibility to the ppl and tell us that they have to respect pple's opinion.
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by drnoel: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hhansome:
Is Bola Tinubu an air, spirit or even a God? I dont understand why a greedy, corrupt and a rogue politician who in a sane clime should have shared same fate with James Ibori will be making moves/warming up to be Nigeria's president. Isn't it crazy? A reminder and a call to FG and its agencies... Wake up! Its about 2023 and a known criminal who ought to be in jail or an ex-convict cannot rule Nigeria.

Just shows the hypocrisy of the south-west in the matter of Tinubu. I mean no disrespect to the south-west but I feel it has to be said.
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by hisexcellency34: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
And what is the hypocrisy

drnoel:

Just shows the hypocrisy of the south-west in the matter of Tinubu. I mean no disrespect to the south-west but I feel it has to be said.
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Legendguru: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by Yebosola(m): 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
Besk:

Ipob, una don reach here? Awwww! Sorry!!! I didn’t realise you’re still in pains even almost one year after the last elections.

I know Tinubu is your nightmare - you sleep, you see him, you wake up, you see him, you see your wife in the morning, it is Tinubu, you see your mother in the morning, it is Tinubu!!!

My candid advice: keep using your medicines, you hear?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination by senatordave1(m): 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
Esseite:

Why then is it called a party if the opinions of any other dont matter, these are one of the very many reasons independent minded regions and peoples are not really attracted to the APC.
So the opinion of the south east matters in pdp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today / Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ / EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.