Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Dating & Christmas Invites - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating & Christmas Invites (595 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place / He Never Invites Her To His Home. Whats Wrong With This Picture? / Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating & Christmas Invites by Ladyjide(f): 5:11am On Dec 23, 2010
Seems to be a debate this year among my friends. Do you invite the person you are casually dating to your family home for Christmas or do you reserve that invitation for someone you are serious about?

*I personally reserve such an invitation for someone that I am serious about but some may say differently!
Re: Dating & Christmas Invites by Creamish(f): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2010
Definately, questions will b thrown my way as soon as he leaves so I may as well limit it to anyone im really serious with. Something I wont like tho is to invite diff men every xmas . . undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Discover Your Friends' True Age / Shut Down Facebook! / Feb 14 Lovers Days Has Been Shifted To June 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.