Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram (79171 Views)

Why Is Pork Haram? / Is Taking Selfies While Doing Tawaf Lawful? / If The Toilet In Our Masjid Stinks... Here Is A Solution! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by worworbabe: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2020
shegzy0007:
Lol it's not romance

OK o. Be friendzoning yourself.
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Rainbow219(m): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2020
Allahu Akhbar
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Kingtim(m): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2020
A religion that will force you to accept you are one of them before you can talk with them, is that one a religion? So many religion fanatics everywhere. Tueh

12 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by nsiba: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2020
So birds have more faith in Allah more than humans.... The fear of covid is d beginning of wisdom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by worworbabe: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2020
Vortex369:

Research on Sufi Islam, those are the Mohammedans closest to the Science of the Universe. Do not worry about who I am, but understand that Metatron whose Avatar is Allah, knows me.

I am more interested in sunni Islam. I hear they are the true followers of Mohammed. Sufis mixed traditional and other religions with Islam and have rituals unknown to Mohammed, More like the catholics and how they are viewed by other Christians.

But I am still researching.
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by worworbabe: 11:58am On Mar 13, 2020
Kingtim:
A religion that will force you to accept you are one of them before you can talk with them, is that one a religion? So many religion fanatics everywhere. Tueh
Has anyone forced you at any time?
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by netlegend(m): 11:58am On Mar 13, 2020
COVID-19: Chelsea’s Hudson-Odoi tests positive, becomes first EPL player

https://ibrandtv.com/covid-19-chelseas-hudson-odoi-tests-positive-becomes-first-epl-player/
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by semyman: 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
Three things are involved;
Neither aeroplane nor birds can fly directly above the Kaaba.
Secondly, circumambulation around the Kaaba is a cosmic requirement to maintain the Earth's balance and finally Islam and its tenents are direct revelations from the creator and there should not be any form of dispute from the unbelievers that the act of circumambulation is ordained.
Salaam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by BluntBoy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
worworbabe:

Have you died from the circumambulating? angry
One thing I have noticed about religious people and those who claim not to be religious is the same. Fanaticism.

You could have kept quiet and moved on but you chose to attack what they believe in. At least they have a reason, what is yours?

Birds circle objects all the time. They circle prey, they circle dead bodies, they circle buildings. They do this for many reasons which are perfectly normal.

For instance, at sunset (as is evident in that video), birds can circle to raise their body temperature in preparation for roosting.

Religion is not against knowledge but it has the capacity to cripple knowledge.

8 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Emmanuelhector(m): 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Thought it was something new.. That is common anywhere with lots of pigeons.. They normally fly as if they are racing. Nothing new and special

1 Like

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by DateMynd44(m): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
Kriptune:
Hope y'all know that forcefully making a fellow user of Nairaland to accept they are Muslim before commenting in a Muslim topic, flaws the fact that Islam is a true religion
lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
worworbabe:

I am more interested in sunni Islam. I hear they are the true followers of Mohammed. Sufis mixed traditional and other religions with Islam and have rituals unknown to Mohammed, More like the catholics and how they are viewed by other Christians.

But I am still researching.

I picked interest in Sufi Muslims, because I came across them while researching on zero point energy and scalar fields, the very essence of the physical universe.

I recommend Sufi to any muslim that is interested in knowing the deeper structures of the universe.
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by DateMynd44(m): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
worworbabe:

are u making plans of joining Islam anytime soon?
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Aysha110(f): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
shegzy0007:
Did you see the email I sent you?

No i didn't see it coz d mail I set on my phone differs with d one I use on this forum
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by worworbabe: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
BluntBoy:

Birds circle objects all the time. They circle prey, they circle dead bodies, they circle buildings. They do this for many reasons which are perfectly normal.

For instance, at sunset (as is evident in that video), birds can circle to raise their body temperature in preparation for roosting.

Religion is not against knowledge but it has the capacity to cripple knowledge.

Yeah true. But when they have a reason to believe there's something more spiritual to this particular behaviour, there's no reason for you to call them out.
Obviously there is a verse to that effect posted in the first page -
Whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is on the earth glorifies Allah. His is the dominion, and to Him belong all the praises and thanks, and He is Able to do all things. Qur'an 64:1

1 Like

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by tope3x(m): 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Wait ooo...I see birds like this over mamara park every evening,so what's the fuse about ? What's special about this?

3 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by trutht828: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
mashad:

One word for you...Dumb!!

Lolz. E pain am tongue

2 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by worworbabe: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
DateMynd44:
are u making plans of joining Islam anytime soon?
lipsrsealed
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by fredoooooo: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Kini gbogbo radarada yi .. birds fly so .. they flew more than this on my house roof top .. how's this news .. angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Comedian2019: 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
fredoooooo:
Kini gbogbo radarada yi .. birds fly so .. they flew more than this on my house roof top .. how's this news .. angry
Don't mind them.
Black man reading extraordinary meaning to normal things grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by lafiagi007: 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
Allahu Akbar, Allah is great!!.
Every living thing on the earth give glory to him, why are we humans sooo ungrateful and unwilling to understand?
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Comedian2019: 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
Kriptune:
Hope y'all know that forcefully making a fellow user of Nairaland to accept they are Muslim before commenting in a Muslim topic, flaws the fact that Islam is a true religion
That shows it's a by-force religion.

8 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by stillseth: 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
Very funny...the sad thing is that the poster probably more educated than me and doesn't know birds do this during migration..there's nothing special about this...Birds do this during migration....no be any tawaf abi what you call am.

7 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by BluntBoy(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
worworbabe:

Yeah true. But when they have a reason to believe there's something more spiritual to this particular behaviour, there's no reason for you to call them out.
Obviously there is a verse to that effect posted in the first page -
Whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is on the earth glorifies Allah. His is the dominion, and to Him belong all the praises and thanks, and He is Able to do all things. Qur'an 64:1

Every living thing glorifies God in their own way. Even vultures when they circle dead animals. We can see the beauty of God in biological diversity, phenotypic variations, and even in behavioral differences.

But you people don't see these things until a bird circles a sacred place. That is when you start reading signs into a purely natural behavior of a species. Those birds are just doing their own thing. Some of them may be looking for potential mates, and if they find, they may even mate on the Kaaba.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by shegzy0007(m): 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
Can you send me an email on fuhadbello@gmail.com
Aysha110:

No i didn't see it coz d mail I set on my phone differs with d one I use on this forum
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by fredoooooo: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
Comedian2019:

Don't mind them.
Black man reading extraordinary meaning to normal things grin

One can easily see it as the beauty of nature .. that's understandable but attaching this to religion, c'mon I dont even know where to place it ...
I'm very sure same sets of birds did same on different houses overthere in mecca today . What are they going to call that?

7 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Bimpe29: 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
Allahu Akbar Kabeera!
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Menace2Society(m): 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
shegzy0007:
Leave the lady alone Alfa

2 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by LordReed(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oh wow look its birds flying therefore Allah is real. Bwahahahahahahaha! Na wa for reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Aysha110(f): 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
shegzy0007:

Ummmmm NO
i'm sorry, but don't ask me d reason plss
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Chienex24(m): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Wow... Finally...
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by nsiba: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
worworbabe:

Abeg de lie small small na beg I beg u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers / Why Islam Prohibits You From Eating Pork ~ 15 Things You Should Know About Pigs / Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.