Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram (79242 Views)

Why Is Pork Haram? / Is Taking Selfies While Doing Tawaf Lawful? / If The Toilet In Our Masjid Stinks... Here Is A Solution! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Amumaigwe: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mzee1Kahuna:

u can never forget ur root,(everyone is born a muslim),or were u forced to click on it.

I, with my household was not born a Muslim. May God forbid you.

2 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by gaskiyamagana: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
uyplus:
Bunch of lunatics! Islam, the religion for fools..
Holy Bible weed, holy fire don burn your brain.
Holy ghost salvation deliverance are hereby ordered for you, wait a minute

1 Like

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by lepasharon(f): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
fortran12:

[img] https://images.app./CHwsQRwpQg64VjDg8[/img]

How about this? It must a Christian bird.

grin
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
Amumaigwe:

I, with my household was not born a Muslim. May God forbid you.
My Question
"WERE YOU FORCED TO ACCEPT THAT, BEFORE YOU COULD COMMENT?

1 Like

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by howmarket2: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mzee1Kahuna:

u can never forget ur root,(everyone is born a muslim),or were u forced to click on it.
that means islam is sin.cos I know that everyone is born true sin.
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by cezarman(m): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Kriptune:
Hope y'all know that forcefully making a fellow user of Nairaland to accept they are Muslim before commenting in a Muslim topic, flaws the fact that Islam is a true religion

Blame that Seunn niqqa... He's not even half as smart as I thought.

I'm not a Christian, but it's insensitive to force everyone to swear one useless oath before commenting on Islamic topics... while it's a free for all in Christian threads.
Indeed, Muslims get everything on a platter of gold in Naija.

3 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by babaireti(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
The voice of MURIC or Akintola does not represents the voice of Yoruba Muslims. They are less than 1% of the Muslim population in Yoruba Land

1 Like

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by aitanofi(m): 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
Alhamdulillah.
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
ContractKiller:
Birds flying round in circles over a building or an empty space is a typical behaviour of migratory birds. There's no magic or mystery involved.

Honestly you people are something else. It's almost as if you have made up your minds that you will always be ignorant.SMH

Yes, Jesus too never walked on water! I think it can be proven scientifically right?

1 Like

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Afeezcoay(m): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
Allahu Akbar
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by ContractKiller: 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
And "prophet" camel urine drunkard was always right wasn't he? grin

Rashduct4luv:

Yes, Jesus too never walked on water! I think it can be proven scientifically right?

1 Like

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
howmarket2:
that means islam is sin.cos I know that everyone is born true sin.
was it jesus who SAID THAT?
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Browser69(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Alhamdulillah!
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by princessthosin(f): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
Allahu Akbar
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Clazzone(m): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
Rashduct4luv:
Whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is on the earth glorifies Allah. His is the dominion, and to Him belong all the praises and thanks, and He is Able to do all things. Qur'an 64:1

There will always be signs to prove the oneness of Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Clazzone(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
trutht828:
Clicking that nonsense before commenting here doesn't make me a Muslim and doesn't make me believe in what you guys profess.

Simple birds are having fun on their own and someone that loves to fool himself think they are doing tawa.... something.

You guys love to fool yourselves sha.

How come we don't hear stories of "spirits" writing Arabic on stone in Osogbo anymore? Someone will just goan write Arabic on a stone and you people will be saying it is mysterious. What's mysterious about writing on stones?
This post has shown how bittered you are, you actually clicked that just to have access to pour out your bitterness and agony. I am so sorry for you. It shows how your life is miserable.

1 Like

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by mamaafrik(m): 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mzee1Kahuna:

many Muslims have been running away from the Question,
why must a Christian swear before contributing to Islamic thread abd same don't apply to christain thread.

1 Like

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by IbnuUche(m): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
ALLAHU AKBAR!
Holy quran17:44
The seven heavens extol His limitless glory, and the earth, and all that they contain; and there is not a single thing but extols His limitless glory and praise: but you [O men] fail to grasp the manner of their glorifying Him! Verily, He is forbearing, much-forgiving!

2 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Kuginzi: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
trutht828:
Clicking that nonsense before commenting here doesn't make me a Muslim and doesn't make me believe in what you guys profess.

Simple birds are having fun on their own and someone that loves to fool himself think they are doing tawa.... something.

You guys love to fool yourselves sha.

How come we don't hear stories of "spirits" writing Arabic on stone in Osogbo anymore? Someone will just goan write Arabic on a stone and you people will be saying it is mysterious. What's mysterious about writing on stones?
You'll die in frustration and pain.

1 Like

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Majorzaat(m): 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
TheNigerianPers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdbG4JrwnIM

With the coronavirus Pandemic, there has been restriction of movement worldwide. The Saudi Government, rightly have stopped the influx of pilgrims to the holy land. The kaaba that used to have a multitude of people circumambulating is now almost empty. But birds are seen doing just that.

Allahu Akbar.

...in these are signs for those who reflect.
Alhamdulillahi ala ni'mati l Islam.
Allahu akbar. Allah is great.

1 Like

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Yusman316(m): 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
mamaafrik:
many Muslims have been running away from the Question,
why must a Christian swear before contributing to Islamic thread abd same don't apply to christain thread.
Show me a thread where u have seen Muslims insult Jesus Christ A.S.
I know some Muslims hate Christians and people of other faiths, going as far as killing them in some instances. Which is wrong. But show me a single thread where u have seen Muslims insulting the person of Jesus Christ A.S
So the big question is, if u have issues with the way some Muslims behave, why take it on the holy prophet Muhammad S.A.W
Calling him all sorts of names. Why not just end ur grievances with those bad Muslims?
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by trutht828: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
Kuginzi:

You'll die in frustration and pain.

Aside from being a dumb Muslim, you are also a dumb English language student. You seem not to know the meaning of pain or frustration.
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by trutht828: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Clazzone:

This post has shown how bittered you are, you actually clicked that just to have access to pour out your bitterness and agony. I am so sorry for you. It shows how your life is miserable.

Lolz. You who believe in just any rubbish seem to be the one with a very miserable life.

Did you feel anger when you were typing this? Then you are the real one with bitterness and misery.
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Kuginzi: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
trutht828:

Aside from being a dumb Muslim, you are also a dumb English language student. You seem not to know the meaning of pain or frustration.
Hahahaha...��Olodo! Just look at the worst English teacher on Earth that does not know d difference btw Pain and Frustration. You're boasting because you're gifted with dead brain, I believe you're the person with the highest qualification in your family (i.e Trade-Test certificate. No wonder u cannot contruct a good sentence either. I have seen a lot of errors in your comment. It is beyond madness..... This is barbaric, inhumane, sadistic, brutal, egregious &dastardly. By the Grace of God, Trade-Test certificate will continue to be the highest qualification of your children. Yeyeh pikin...
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by trutht828: 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
Kuginzi:

Hahahaha...��Olodo! Just look at the worst English teacher on Earth that does not know d difference btw Pain and Frustration. You're boasting because you're gifted with dead brain, I believe you're the person with the highest qualification in your family (i.e Trade-Test certificate. No wonder u cannot contruct a good sentence either. I have seen a lot of errors in your comment. It is beyond madness..... This is barbaric, inhumane, sadistic, brutal, egregious &dastardly. By the Grace of God, Trade-Test certificate will continue to be the highest qualification of your children. Yeyeh pikin...

Lolz. The bloodsucker is already mentioning family. Goan face the dumbness in your head slamming religion and stop wasting your time here
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Kuginzi: 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
trutht828:

Lolz. The bloodsucker is already mentioning family. Goan face the dumbness in your head slamming religion and stop wasting your time here
Hahaha���. Another error!! They said "A bad tree does not yield good apple". You can never construct an errorless sentence.
Dismally your condition is pitiable, vicious, egregious, flagitious and cataclysmic.
Sorry for u.
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by trutht828: 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
Kuginzi:

Hahaha���. Another error!! They said "A bad tree does not yield good apple". You can never construct an errorless sentence.
Dismally your condition is pitiable, vicious, egregious, flagitious and cataclysmic.
Sorry for u.

How does that change the fact that you are a shameless head slammer cheesy
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Dumbochristian: 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
trutht828:

How does that change the fact that you are a shameless head slammer cheesy

"Head slamming" just as you called it. Is the same way Jesus (A.s) prayed. Not clubbing in the name of praising God.I doubt if you even open your bible.
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Solorrman3310: 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
fortran12:

I thought they said birds cannot fly over the kaaba cos it's a ' holy' site
Yes but do u hear what was written ? He said birds are circubulating around ka'aba ,that means they fly around not on top.
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by trutht828: 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
Dumbochristian:

"Head slamming" just as you called it. Is the same way Jesus (A.s) prayed. Not clubbing in the name of praising God.I doubt if you even open your bible.

I can show evidence that you slam your head on the floor, but can you show evidence that Jesus slammed his head on the floor like you? Or are you just talking rubbish like a typical confused disciple of the pedophile (may shiit be on him)? cheesy
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Solorrman3310: 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
SeunStats:
I don't know Muslim is as foolish as this.. birds enjoying their life.. Tawa ko Tiwa ni
I wonder how super , incredible original fools can say a word abt a religion of truth. I wonder how foolish ur professors,doctors, phycologist and learned men believed Jesus Christ a guy to be god. Jesus Christ was the only said God that came in to the world with fully loaded follow-come automatic functional carry-go penix and anus,we as Muslims respects Jesus more than anybody but that doesn't mean he qualify to be god,all i wonder and ponder all the time is how many fools like u can even believe a God can have anus and penix on himself and that functional because Jesus visits toilet to urinate and shitt same way ur ogogoro drinking father does in ur dilapidated traditional toilet full of Egusi and egba shitt. Can any human being dare say i lied ,that Jesus had anus ? How can a God go to toilet for godsake ? It's embarrassing and uncalled for. God don't need any disgusting and nasty creation on to himself,he is ever pure,he is great and owned all that existed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers / Why Islam Prohibits You From Eating Pork ~ 15 Things You Should Know About Pigs / Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.