Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram (79241 Views)

Why Is Pork Haram? / Is Taking Selfies While Doing Tawaf Lawful? / If The Toilet In Our Masjid Stinks... Here Is A Solution! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Solorrman3310: 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Dongreat:
Yeah. More like birds pooping on that useless stone seating on the isolate Mecca that’s already deserted due to corona virus.

Religious people and their sheer stupidity for imaginary beliefs.
wonder how super , incredible original fools can say a word abt a religion of truth. I wonder how foolish ur professors,doctors, phycologist and learned men believed Jesus Christ a guy to be god. Jesus Christ was the only said God that came in to the world with fully loaded follow-come automatic functional carry-go penix and anus,we as Muslims respects Jesus more than anybody but that doesn't mean he qualify to be god,all i wonder and ponder all the time is how many fools like u can even believe a God can have anus and penix on himself and that functional because Jesus visits toilet to urinate and shitt same way ur ogogoro drinking father does in ur dilapidated traditional toilet full of Egusi and egba shitt. Can any human being dare say i lied ,that Jesus had anus ? How can a God go to toilet for godsake ? It's embarrassing and uncalled for. God don't need any disgusting and nasty creation on to himself,he is ever pure,he is great and owned all that existed.
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Solorrman3310: 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=uyplus post=87408310]Bunch of lunatics! Islam, the religion for wonder how super , incredible original fools can say a word abt a religion of truth. I wonder how foolish ur professors,doctors, phycologist and learned men believed Jesus Christ a guy to be god. Jesus Christ was the only said God that came in to the world with fully loaded follow-come automatic functional carry-go penix and anus,we as Muslims respects Jesus more than anybody but that doesn't mean he qualify to be god,all i wonder and ponder all the time is how many fools like u can even believe a God can have anus and penix on himself and that functional because Jesus visits toilet to urinate and shitt same way ur ogogoro drinking father does in ur dilapidated traditional toilet full of Egusi and egba shitt. Can any human being dare say i lied ,that Jesus had anus ? How can a God go to toilet for godsake ? It's embarrassing and uncalled for. God don't need any disgusting and nasty creation on to himself,he is ever pure,he is great and owned all that existed.]
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Solorrman3310: 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
DateMynd44:
pissful u mean?
Ask that ur brother called AntiChristian that disturbs Christians threads
I laugh so much abt what u said really. Christianashit is the religion of shitt and piss combined ,it's even advisable that u should hide from comment like this but boldly written nonsense not knowing u are insulting urself not Islam,i have a credible explanation to make which is very plain a school boy can understand me. Jesus Christ ur god was the only said God that camewonder how super , incredible original fools can say a word abt a religion of truth. I wonder how foolish ur professors,doctors, phycologist and learned men believed Jesus Christ a guy to be god. Jesus Christ was the only said God that came in to the world with fully loaded follow-come automatic functional carry-go penix and anus,we as Muslims respects Jesus more than anybody but that doesn't mean he qualify to be god,all i wonder and ponder all the time is how many fools like u can even believe a God can have anus and penix on himself and that functional because Jesus visits toilet to urinate and shitt same way ur ogogoro drinking father does in ur dilapidated traditional toilet full of Egusi and egba shitt. Can any human being dare say i lied ,that Jesus had anus ? How can a God go to toilet for godsake ? It's embarrassing and uncalled for. God don't need any disgusting and nasty creation on to himself,he is ever pure,he is great and owned all that existed.
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Solorrman3310: 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Albertone:
These people won't cease to amaze me

What a religion!
wonder how super , incredible original fools can say a word abt a religion of truth. I wonder how foolish ur professors,doctors, phycologist and learned men believed Jesus Christ a guy to be god. Jesus Christ was the only said God that came in to the world with fully loaded follow-come automatic functional carry-go penix and anus,we as Muslims respects Jesus more than anybody but that doesn't mean he qualify to be god,all i wonder and ponder all the time is how many fools like u can even believe a God can have anus and penix on himself and that functional because Jesus visits toilet to urinate and shitt same way ur ogogoro drinking father does in ur dilapidated traditional toilet full of Egusi and egba shitt. Can any human being dare say i lied ,that Jesus had anus ? How can a God go to toilet for godsake ? It's embarrassing and uncalled for. God don't need any disgusting and nasty creation on to himself,he is ever pure,he is great and owned all that existed.
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Solorrman3310: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
damilogogle:
Religion of pieshit
If i were u i have to hide and shut from saying a damn on this comment why because christianashit is the only religion on Earth that had a guy Jesus Christ who had anus and penix ,it's Christianashit that suppose to support shitt and piss altogether because ur god goes to toilet but mine never wonder how super , incredible original fools can say a word abt a religion of truth. I wonder how foolish ur professors,doctors, phycologist and learned men believed Jesus Christ a guy to be god. Jesus Christ was the only said God that came in to the world with fully loaded follow-come automatic functional carry-go penix and anus,we as Muslims respects Jesus more than anybody but that doesn't mean he qualify to be god,all i wonder and ponder all the time is how many fools like u can even believe a God can have anus and penix on himself and that functional because Jesus visits toilet to urinate and shitt same way ur ogogoro drinking father does in ur dilapidated traditional toilet full of Egusi and egba shitt. Can any human being dare say i lied ,that Jesus had anus ? How can a God go to toilet for godsake ? It's embarrassing and uncalled for. God don't need any disgusting and nasty creation on to himself,he is ever pure,he is great and owned all that existed.
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Solorrman3310: 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Amumaigwe:

I, with my household was not born a Muslim. May God forbid you.
we dnt want u infidel kafirr becoming a Muslim,just continue ur dance and singing u will one day see if singing and dancing can save u and serve as a ticket to board the flight to paradise with mini wonder how super , incredible original fools can say a word abt a religion of truth. I wonder how foolish ur professors,doctors, phycologist and learned men believed Jesus Christ a guy to be god. Jesus Christ was the only said God that came in to the world with fully loaded follow-come automatic functional carry-go penix and anus,we as Muslims respects Jesus more than anybody but that doesn't mean he qualify to be god,all i wonder and ponder all the time is how many fools like u can even believe a God can have anus and penix on himself and that functional because Jesus visits toilet to urinate and shitt same way ur ogogoro drinking father does in ur dilapidated traditional toilet full of Egusi and egba shitt. Can any human being dare say i lied ,that Jesus had anus ? How can a God go to toilet for godsake ? It's embarrassing and uncalled for. God don't need any disgusting and nasty creation on to himself,he is ever pure,he is great and owned all that existed..
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Solorrman3310: 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=howmarket2 post=87413591]that means islam is sin.cos I know that everyone is born true wonder how super , incredible original fools can say a word abt a religion of truth. I wonder how foolish ur professors,doctors, phycologist and learned men believed Jesus Christ a guy to be god. Jesus Christ was the only said God that came in to the world with fully loaded follow-come automatic functional carry-go penix and anus,we as Muslims respects Jesus more than anybody but that doesn't mean he qualify to be god,all i wonder and ponder all the time is how many fools like u can even believe a God can have anus and penix on himself and that functional because Jesus visits toilet to urinate and shitt same way ur ogogoro drinking father does in ur dilapidated traditional toilet full of Egusi and egba shitt. Can any human being dare say i lied ,that Jesus had anus ? How can a God go to toilet for godsake ? It's embarrassing and uncalled for. God don't need any disgusting and nasty creation on to himself,he is ever pure,he is great and owned all that existed.]
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Solorrman3310: 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
ContractKiller:
And "prophet" camel urine drunkard was always right wasn't he? grin

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by IbnuUche(m): 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
trutht828:

I can show evidence that you slam your head on the floor, but can you show evidence that Jesus slammed his head on the floor like you? Or are you just talking rubbish like a typical confused disciple of the pedophile (may shiit be on him)? cheesy
you see how you end up exposing your ignorance unknowingly!
Comprehends this biblical quotation on prostration, exact practical on how we Muslims pray
(1)Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."
Other Biblical references that describe prostration, the key element of a Muslim’s prayer are
(2). Abram fell face down, and God said to him. GENESIS17:3
(3). When Abraham’s servant heard what they said, he bowed down to the ground before the LORD. Genesis 24:51-53
(4). Then Joseph removed them from Israel’s knees and bowed down with his face to the ground. Genesis 48:11-13
(5). Moses bowed to the ground at once and worshiped. Exodus 34:7-9
(6). Then Moses and Aaron fell face down in front of the whole Israelite assembly gathered there. Numbers 14:5
(7). “Neither,” he replied, “but as commander of the army of the LORD I have now come.” Then Joshua fell face down to the ground in reverence, and asked him, “What message does my Lord have for his servant?” Joshua 5:13-15
(cool. Jehoshaphat bowed with his face to the ground, and all the people of Judah and Jerusalem fell down in worship before the LORD. 2 Chronicles 20:17-19
(9). When all the Israelites saw the fire coming down and the glory of the LORD above the temple, they knelt on the pavement with their faces to the ground, and they worshiped and gave thanks to the LORD, saying, “He is good; his love endures forever.” 2 Chronicles 7:2-4
(10). Then David went out of the cave and called out to Saul, “My lord the king!” When Saul looked behind him, David bowed down and prostrated himself with his face to the ground.
1 Samuel 24:7-9
(11).Ezra the teacher of the Law stood on a high wooden platform built for the occasion. Beside him on his right stood Mattithiah, Shema, Anaiah, Uriah, Hilkiah and Maaseiah; and on his left were Pedaiah, Mishael, Malkijah, Hashum, Hashbaddanah, Zechariah and Meshullam.

Ezra opened the book. All the people could see him because he was standing above them; and as he opened it, the people all stood up. Ezra praised the Lord, the great God; and all the people lifted their hands and responded, “Amen! Amen!” Then they bowed down and worshiped the Lord with their faces to the ground. Nehemiah 8:4-6
(12). While he was saying this to me, I bowed with my face toward the ground and was speechless. Daniel 10:14-16
(13). When the disciples heard this, they fell face down to the ground, terrified. Matthew 17:5-7
(14). Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell to the ground and prayed that if possible the hour might pass from him. Mark 14:34-36
There are over thirty Biblical verses that range from Genesis to Revelation depicting the mode of prayer of the believers, which join us together in prayer and worship.
etc...

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Solorrman3310: 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
trutht828:

Lolz. The bloodsucker is already mentioning family. Goan face the dumbness in your head slamming religion and stop wasting your time here
Whatever u said is going against u ,u said head slamming religion while forgetting or rather not knowing that Jesus Christ came before Mohammad and he was the first person to slam his head on ground,let me prove it dumpass u dnt even read ur alcoholic Bible at all,u are insulting ur said holy book thinking u are insulting Islam. Jesus did slammed his head on bare ground a day before he was caught,castigated and crucified as ur pathetic religion stated,Jesus wore white garment,he came along with his deciples toward a mountain then he asked them to wait for him,then he went under the mountain and started praying,crying and slamming his head on the ground,he was wearing a tiny white veil around his face. Ur god was the first man to pray for God the same way u tried to insult Islam,i also want to tell u that this scene was also shown to many Muslims me included on a projector which was played about 15 years ago in many churches,the projector that shows the story was only having the projecting machine and a big white clothing that the video appear on to. Just change the course of the insult because u failed this.
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Solorrman3310: 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
trutht828:

I can show evidence that you slam your head on the floor, but can you show evidence that Jesus slammed his head on the floor like you? Or are you just talking rubbish like a typical confused disciple of the pedophile (may shiit be on him)? cheesy
Yes i have great proof and that also means u dnt even know the story of the person of Jesus Christ at all. Jesus was the first head slammer i know in my life because we didn't make it to appear that way or rather it was the story of Jesus that shows that,the day before Jesus was caught,castigated,humiliated and criuxified he came wearing a white garment with a tiny white veil around his face,he came with about 5 companions of his toward a one particular mountain,he asked them to wait for him by just a pace because they could see him ,he went under the mountain and kneel down,he started praying raising his two hands and crying and at the middle of it he slammed his head on the ground crying praying to God. This scene is nothing new because it's there in the story of Jesus most especially as i witnessed in the passed 15 years in a churches in Maiduguri we called it "majigi" in hausa it was a projector which shows the images on a plain white cloth (fabric) just like the one in cinema the only difference was cinema uses a white wall to display the story but that one i saw in many occasion was on a big white cloth.wonder how super , incredible original fools can say a word abt a religion of truth. I wonder how foolish ur professors,doctors, phycologist and learned men believed Jesus Christ a guy to be god. Jesus Christ was the only said God that came in to the world with fully loaded follow-come automatic functional carry-go penix and anus,we as Muslims respects Jesus more than anybody but that doesn't mean he qualify to be god,all i wonder and ponder all the time is how many fools like u can even believe a God can have anus and penix on himself and that functional because Jesus visits toilet to urinate and shitt same way ur ogogoro drinking father does in ur dilapidated traditional toilet full of Egusi and egba shitt. Can any human being dare say i lied ,that Jesus had anus ? How can a God go to toilet for godsake ? It's embarrassing and uncalled for. God don't need any disgusting and nasty creation on to himself,he is ever pure,he is great and owned all that existed.
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by fortran12: 1:06am On Mar 14, 2020
Solorrman3310:
Yes but do u hear what was written ? He said birds are circubulating around ka'aba ,that means they fly around not on top.
How about this?

1 Like

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by trutht828: 1:55am On Mar 14, 2020
Solorrman3310:
Yes i have great proof and that also means u dnt even know the story of the person of Jesus Christ at all. Jesus was the first head slammer i know in my life because we didn't make it to appear that way or rather it was the story of Jesus that shows that,the day before Jesus was caught,castigated,humiliated and criuxified he came wearing a white garment with a tiny white veil around his face,he came with about 5 companions of his toward a one particular mountain,he asked them to wait for him by just a pace because they could see him ,he went under the mountain and kneel down,he started praying raising his two hands and crying and at the middle of it he slammed his head on the ground crying praying to God. This scene is nothing new because it's there in the story of Jesus most especially as i witnessed in the passed 15 years in a churches in Maiduguri we called it "majigi" in hausa it was a projector which shows the images on a plain white cloth (fabric) just like the one in cinema the only difference was cinema uses a white wall to display the story but that one i saw in many occasion was on a big white cloth.wonder how super , incredible original fools can say a word abt a religion of truth. I wonder how foolish ur professors,doctors, phycologist and learned men believed Jesus Christ a guy to be god. Jesus Christ was the only said God that came in to the world with fully loaded follow-come automatic functional carry-go penix and anus,we as Muslims respects Jesus more than anybody but that doesn't mean he qualify to be god,all i wonder and ponder all the time is how many fools like u can even believe a God can have anus and penix on himself and that functional because Jesus visits toilet to urinate and shitt same way ur ogogoro drinking father does in ur dilapidated traditional toilet full of Egusi and egba shitt. Can any human being dare say i lied ,that Jesus had anus ? How can a God go to toilet for godsake ? It's embarrassing and uncalled for. God don't need any disgusting and nasty creation on to himself,he is ever pure,he is great and owned all that existed.

I'm sure the Bible you read is according to the prophet pedophile (may piss be on him) grin.

That part of the Bible said "he fell on his face",not slammed his head on the floor. "fell on his face meant he prostrated. You've missed dumbness with religion blindness.
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by trutht828: 2:08am On Mar 14, 2020
IbnuUche:

(1)Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."
Other Biblical references that describe prostration, the key element of a Muslim’s prayer are
(2). Abram fell face down, and God said to him. GENESIS17:3
(3). When Abraham’s servant heard what they said, he bowed down to the ground before the LORD. Genesis 24:51-53
(4). Then Joseph removed them from Israel’s knees and bowed down with his face to the ground. Genesis 48:11-13
(5). Moses bowed to the ground at once and worshiped. Exodus 34:7-9
(6). Then Moses and Aaron fell face down in front of the whole Israelite assembly gathered there. Numbers 14:5
(7). “Neither,” he replied, “but as commander of the army of the LORD I have now come.” Then Joshua fell face down to the ground in reverence, and asked him, “What message does my Lord have for his servant?” Joshua 5:13-15
(cool. Jehoshaphat bowed with his face to the ground, and all the people of Judah and Jerusalem fell down in worship before the LORD. 2 Chronicles 20:17-19
(9). When all the Israelites saw the fire coming down and the glory of the LORD above the temple, they knelt on the pavement with their faces to the ground, and they worshiped and gave thanks to the LORD, saying, “He is good; his love endures forever.” 2 Chronicles 7:2-4
(10). Then David went out of the cave and called out to Saul, “My lord the king!” When Saul looked behind him, David bowed down and prostrated himself with his face to the ground.
1 Samuel 24:7-9
(11).Ezra the teacher of the Law stood on a high wooden platform built for the occasion. Beside him on his right stood Mattithiah, Shema, Anaiah, Uriah, Hilkiah and Maaseiah; and on his left were Pedaiah, Mishael, Malkijah, Hashum, Hashbaddanah, Zechariah and Meshullam.

Ezra opened the book. All the people could see him because he was standing above them; and as he opened it, the people all stood up. Ezra praised the Lord, the great God; and all the people lifted their hands and responded, “Amen! Amen!” Then they bowed down and worshiped the Lord with their faces to the ground. Nehemiah 8:4-6
(12). While he was saying this to me, I bowed with my face toward the ground and was speechless. Daniel 10:14-16
(13). When the disciples heard this, they fell face down to the ground, terrified. Matthew 17:5-7
(14). Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell to the ground and prayed that if possible the hour might pass from him. Mark 14:34-36
There are over thirty Biblical verses that range from Genesis to Revelation depicting the mode of prayer of the believers, which join us together in prayer and worship.
etc...

Fall on his face means he lie flat on his belly with his face facing the ground. He didn't slam his head like you dumb people do.
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by yetunsbay(m): 2:45am On Mar 14, 2020
femi4:
Educated illiterate everywhere
elucidate
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by ContractKiller: 3:07am On Mar 14, 2020
[img]https://images./6VJHzxvRZ3u8zG3IfLwW0U.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./5WEkCy6ohDAikYaSul2WWc.jpg[/img]

Solorrman3310:
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by femi4: 5:42am On Mar 14, 2020
yetunsbay:
elucidate
Thermals are updrafts of warm air that rise from the ground into the sky. By flying a spiraling circular path within these columns of rising air, birds are able to "ride" the air currents and climb to higher altitudes while expending very little energy in the process. Solitary birds like eagles and hawks often take advantage of thermals to extend their flight time as they search for food. Social birds that fly in large flocks also use thermals to gain altitude and extend their range during migration. The sight of dozens or hundreds of birds riding a thermal has been said to resemble the water boiling in a kettle, so the terms kettle or boil are sometimes used as a nickname for a flock of birds circling in a thermal updraft. The benefits of thermals are not limited to the animal world either as glider pilots often take advantage of them to gain altitude as well.

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by AntiChristian: 5:53am On Mar 14, 2020
ContractKiller:
[img]https://images./6VJHzxvRZ3u8zG3IfLwW0U.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./5WEkCy6ohDAikYaSul2WWc.jpg[/img]

Only dingbats will have their God mix up with his creation. Your God was even helpless at birth that the angels had to help him avoid being killed by one evil king!

I can't believe your God sucked breast milk from one of his creations.

Your God was even circumcised and two birds were killed for him.

In the end your God had to killed by death and the people he allegedly created!

What a tragedy and satire!

Who is Jesus according to the people he was sent?

Matthew 21:46
New International Version
They looked for a way to arrest him, but they were afraid of the crowd because the people held that he was a prophet.

New Living Translation
They wanted to arrest him, but they were afraid of the crowds, who considered Jesus to be a prophet.

English Standard Version
And although they were seeking to arrest him, they feared the crowds, because they held him to be a prophet.

Berean Study Bible
Although they wanted to arrest Him, they were afraid of the crowds, because the people regarded Him as a prophet.

Berean Literal Bible
And seeking to lay hold of Him, they feared the crowds, because they were holding Him as a prophet.

New American Standard Bible
When they sought to seize Him, they feared the people, because they considered Him to be a prophet.

New King James Version
But when they sought to lay hands on Him, they feared the multitudes, because they took Him for a prophet.

King James Bible
But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet.

Christian Standard Bible
Although they were looking for a way to arrest him, they feared the crowds, because the people regarded him as a prophet.

Contemporary English Version
So they looked for a way to arrest Jesus. But they were afraid to, because the people thought he was a prophet.

Good News Translation
so they tried to arrest him. But they were afraid of the crowds, who considered Jesus to be a prophet.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Although they were looking for a way to arrest Him, they feared the crowds, because they regarded Him as a prophet.

International Standard Version
Although they wanted to arrest him, they were afraid of the crowds, who considered Jesus to be a prophet.

NET Bible
They wanted to arrest him, but they were afraid of the crowds, because the crowds regarded him as a prophet.

New Heart English Bible
When they sought to seize him, they feared the crowds, because they considered him to be a prophet.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And they sought to seize him and they were afraid of the crowds, because they were holding him as a Prophet.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
They wanted to arrest him but were afraid of the crowds, who thought he was a prophet.

New American Standard 1977
And when they sought to seize Him, they feared the multitudes, because they held Him to be a prophet.

King James 2000 Bible
But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet.

American King James Version

American Standard Version
And when they sought to lay hold on him, they feared the multitudes, because they took him for a prophet.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And seeking to lay hands on him, they feared the multitudes: because they held him as a prophet.

Darby Bible Translation
And seeking to lay hold of him, they were afraid of the crowds, because they held him for a prophet.

English Revised Version
And when they sought to lay hold on him, they feared the multitudes, because they took him for a prophet.

Webster's Bible Translation

Weymouth New Testament
but though they were eager to lay hands upon Him, they were afraid of the people, for by them He was regarded as a Prophet.

World English Bible
When they sought to seize him, they feared the multitudes, because they considered him to be a prophet.

Young's Literal Translation
and seeking to lay hold on him, they feared the multitudes, seeing they were holding him as a prophet.
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Sardauna24(m): 6:56am On Mar 14, 2020
TheNigerianPers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdbG4JrwnIM

With the coronavirus Pandemic, there has been restriction of movement worldwide. The Saudi Government, rightly have stopped the influx of pilgrims to the holy land. The kaaba that used to have a multitude of people circumambulating is now almost empty. But birds are seen doing just that.

Allahu Akbar.

...in these are signs for those who reflect.
Alhamdulillahi ala ni'mati l Islam.

Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by ContractKiller: 7:27am On Mar 14, 2020
[img]https://images./4b6ijhCOYBeedUBVL9fAZH.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./2bRbEO27K3M60QscoaacSR.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

Only dingbats will have their God mix up with his creation. Your God was even helpless at birth that the angels had to help him avoid being killed by one evil king!

They looked for a way to arrest him, but they were afraid of the crowd because the people held that he was a prophet.

New Living Translation
They wanted to arrest him, but they were afraid of the crowds, who considered Jesus to be a prophet.

English Standard Version
And although they were seeking to arrest him, they feared the crowds, because they held him to be a prophet.

Berean Study Bible
Although they wanted to arrest Him, they were afraid of the crowds, because the people regarded Him as a prophet.

Berean Literal Bible
And seeking to lay hold of Him, they feared the crowds, because they were holding Him as a prophet.

When they sought to seize Him, they feared the people, because they considered Him to be a prophet.

New King James Version
But when they sought to lay hands on Him, they feared the multitudes, because they took Him for a prophet.

King James Bible

Christian Standard Bible
Although they were looking for a way to arrest him, they feared the crowds, because the people regarded him as a prophet.

So they looked for a way to arrest Jesus. But they were afraid to, because the people thought he was a prophet.

Good News Translation
so they tried to arrest him. But they were afraid of the crowds, who considered Jesus to be a prophet.

Although they were looking for a way to arrest Him, they feared the crowds, because they regarded Him as a prophet.

Although they wanted to arrest him, they were afraid of the crowds, who considered Jesus to be a prophet.

NET Bible
They wanted to arrest him, but they were afraid of the crowds, because the crowds regarded him as a prophet.

New Heart English Bible
When they sought to seize him, they feared the crowds, because they considered him to be a prophet.

And they sought to seize him and they were afraid of the crowds, because they were holding him as a Prophet.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
They wanted to arrest him but were afraid of the crowds, who thought he was a prophet.

And when they sought to seize Him, they feared the multitudes, because they held Him to be a prophet.

King James 2000 Bible

Douay-Rheims Bible
And seeking to lay hands on him, they feared the multitudes: because they held him as a prophet.

Darby Bible Translation
And seeking to lay hold of him, they were afraid of the crowds, because they held him for a prophet.

English Revised Version

Weymouth New Testament
but though they were eager to lay hands upon Him, they were afraid of the people, for by them He was regarded as a Prophet.

World English Bible
When they sought to seize him, they feared the multitudes, because they considered him to be a prophet.

and seeking to lay hold on him, they feared the multitudes, seeing they were holding him as a prophet.
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:53am On Mar 14, 2020
ContractKiller:
And "prophet" camel urine drunkard was always right wasn't he? grin

You are write with your google of thermal flights of Birds. Can you google how Jesus walked on water scientifically?

That's the question you will avoid like fire!
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by ContractKiller: 7:59am On Mar 14, 2020
A miracle is something which happens outside the laws of nature. That is why it is called "SUPER natural"

Walking on water is something beyond the laws of nature, raising people from the dead is also beyond the laws of nature. Giving sight to the Blind, making the crippled walk etc are all SUPERnatural occurrences.

If something can be explained by the laws of nature, just like thermal flights of migratory birds, then there is nothing supernatural about it.

Rashduct4luv:

You are write with your google of thermal flights of Birds. Can you google how Jesus walked on water scientifically?

That's the question you will avoid like fire!
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by advocatejare(m): 8:01am On Mar 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible

Berean Literal Bible

New King James Version

King James Bible

Christian Standard Bible

Good News Translation

NET Bible

New Heart English Bible

GOD'S WORD® Translation

King James 2000 Bible

Douay-Rheims Bible

Darby Bible Translation

English Revised Version

Weymouth New Testament

World English Bible

I really like the way you always expose your ignorance, you try to deceive your fellow Muslims that you have sound knowledge of the Bible whereas you know nothing about the Bible.

All the above references you made to prove that Jesus was a prophet are true but you only confirmed that Muhammad is a false prophet because.

While Muhammad and Muslims try to talk about the prophecy about Muhammad, they quickly run to quote the book of Deuteronomy and claim that that chapter was making reference to Muhammad, though Christians know that Muhammad was a false prophet but now you Muslims have used your hands to expose the truth about the falsehood of the prophethood of Muhammad.

Jesus referred to himself as a prophet, the son of God, The Messiah. There were prophecies in the Bible about his divinity, about him being Emmanuel (God with us), Word of God that became flesh, spirit of God (even your Quran testifies to this)

So Jesus was all-in-one: a prophet, the son of God, the Word of God, the Messiah, the Spirit of God.

Now let's expose the false prophet

Deuteronomy 18:15
Moses continued, “The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him."

Jesus then confirmed that he was the Prophet Moses talked about
John 5:46
"If you really believed Moses, you would believe me, because he wrote about me."

So the people knew he was the Prophet Moses prophesied. And that alone has exposed Muhammad and Muslims and liars that Moses wrote about Muhammad in the Bible and you have also testified to it.

Now let's see another prophecy about Jesus being being the spirit of God, the Messiah(Anointed One), the preacher of the Gospel, the healer and the saviour being prophesied and being fulfilled

Luke 4:17-20
The scroll of Isaiah the prophet was handed to him. He unrolled the scroll and found the place where this was written:
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, for he has anointed me to bring Good News to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim that captives will be released, that the blind will see, that the oppressed will be set free, and that the time of the Lord’s favor has come.”
He rolled up the scroll, handed it back to the attendant, and sat down. All eyes in the synagogue looked at him intently.
Then he began to speak to them. “The Scripture you’ve just heard has been fulfilled this very day!”

Let me show where Isaiah had prophesied this about Jesus.

Isaiah 61:1-2
The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is upon me, for the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to comfort the brokenhearted and to proclaim that captives will be released and prisoners will be freed.
He has sent me to tell those who mourn that the time of the Lord’s favor has come, and with it, the day of God’s anger against their enemies.

So Antichrist or Antichristian or whatever you call yourself, we know that Jesus encompasses all: a prophet, the Son of God, The Spirit of God, the Word of God, the Messiah, the Saviour and the Healer and he fulfilled prophecies. Halleluyah
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Albertone(m): 8:05am On Mar 14, 2020
Solorrman3310:
Next time you don't know sh!t about something,you keep mute

Show me where it is written in the bible that JESUS is God/god.If you can't show me,that'll show me that you're unintelligent as you can't make research before jumping on to tackle me.

I never insulted your religion,I never insulted your father just as you've done. NO WONDER 100% OF WORLD TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS. They claim to be fighting for Allah, yet they are dying in the hands of soldiers(eventhough its vice versa).

Religion of ignorance *spits*
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by AntiChristian: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2020
advocatejare:

I really like the way you always expose your ignorance, you try to deceive your fellow Muslims that you have sound knowledge of the Bible whereas you know nothing about the Bible.

All the above references you made to prove that Jesus was a prophet are true but you only confirmed that Muhammad is a false prophet because.

While Muhammad and Muslims try to talk about the prophecy about Muhammad, they quickly run to quote the book of Deuteronomy and claim that that chapter was making reference to Muhammad, though Christians know that Muhammad was a false prophet but now you Muslims have used your hands to expose the truth about the falsehood of the prophethood of Muhammad.

Jesus referred to himself as a prophet, the son of God, The Messiah. There were prophecies in the Bible about his divinity, about him being Emmanuel (God with us), Word of God that became flesh, spirit of God (even your Quran testifies to this)

So Jesus was all-in-one: a prophet, the son of God, the Word of God, the Messiah, the Spirit of God.

Now let's expose the false prophet

Moses continued, “The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him."

Jesus then confirmed that he was the Prophet Moses talked about
John 5:46
"If you really believed Moses, you would believe me, because he wrote about me."

So the people knew he was the Prophet Moses prophesied. And that alone has exposed Muhammad and Muslims and liars that Moses wrote about Muhammad in the Bible and you have also testified to it.

Now let's see another prophecy about Jesus being being the spirit of God, the Messiah(Anointed One), the preacher of the Gospel, the healer and the saviour being prophesied and being fulfilled

Luke 4:17-20
The scroll of Isaiah the prophet was handed to him. He unrolled the scroll and found the place where this was written:
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, for he has anointed me to bring Good News to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim that captives will be released, that the blind will see, that the oppressed will be set free, and that the time of the Lord’s favor has come.”
He rolled up the scroll, handed it back to the attendant, and sat down. All eyes in the synagogue looked at him intently.
Then he began to speak to them. “The Scripture you’ve just heard has been fulfilled this very day!”

Let me show where Isaiah had prophesied this about Jesus.

So Antichrist or Antichristian or whatever you call yourself, we know that Jesus encompasses all: a prophet, the Son of God, The Spirit of God, the Word of God, the Messiah, the Saviour and the Healer and he fulfilled prophecies. Halleluyah

I was waiting for the verse where a disciple called Jesus a Prophet!

1. You claimed Jesus was a Prophet, where did he call himself a Prophet?
2. Moses was a Prophet, was he son of God and God too?

The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet [b]like me
from among you, from your brothers—it is to him you shall listen—

How is Moses like Jesus?

According to you Jesus is God/son of God/Has no human father/Did not marry/ Fought no wars/had a new covenant/Fled from the tyrant king in Infancy/received no laws for man from God

Moses is not God/has father/Married with kids/ fought wars/had old covenant/ Delivered the Children of Israel from Pharaoh/Received laws for man

Paul allegedly said:
We are not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face to prevent the Israelites from seeing the end of what was passing away. 2 Corinthians 3:13

The verses of Isaiah is applicable to any Tomiwa, Dike and Harry. Even Chris Oyak and TB Joshua are candidates!

So Contractkiller or Advocatejare or whatever you call yourself, we know that Jesus was only a Prophet and a messenger not God or God's son. And none of the People called him God's son. Allahu Akbar
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by AntiChristian: 9:11am On Mar 14, 2020
ContractKiller:

[img]https://images./4b6ijhCOYBeedUBVL9fAZH.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./2bRbEO27K3M60QscoaacSR.jpg[/img]

Son of the living God who later died right?

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. Mat 5:9

Being a son of God is metaphorical not literal!
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by ContractKiller: 9:45am On Mar 14, 2020
[img]https://images./xGjZqXMnmtAWwHlxWF0jy.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

Son of the living God who later died right?

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. Mat 5:9

Being a son of God is metaphorical not literal!

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by ContractKiller: 10:11am On Mar 14, 2020

My Jewish Brethren in Israel sent me this.

1. First off, Jesus is definitely from
“among the brothers” of Israel, so that’s
a good start. The Prophet must be
Jewish, and Jesus’ heritage was from
the tribe of Judah.

2. Both were shepherds – Jesus said, “I
am the good shepherd”, and Moses
also tended sheep – figuratively and
literally.

3. Both were sent to bring salvation after
400 years of apparent inactivity from
God – the Israelites had been enslaved
for 400 years in Egypt, and the 400
years before Jesus came had been
notably silent years from God.

4. Both fasted for 40 days and nights –
Moses while on Mount Sinai, and Jesus
in the Judean desert, when being
tempted by Satan

5. Both spent time in Egypt as children
(as Jesus had to be hidden there for a
while as a baby to escape Herod)

6. Both were born at a time when evil
kings pronounced death to all Jewish
baby boys in the area – Pharaoh had
commanded all Hebrew baby boys to
be drowned at birth, and Herod had
issued a command to kill all baby boys
under the age of two Both were
miraculously rescued from that threat.

7 Both were called by God to lead and
save.

8. Both did miracles to testify to their
God-given authority.

9. Both instituted a covenant of blood
that brought salvation for many –
Moses with the Passover lamb’s blood
on the doorposts, Jesus, Lamb of God,
brought in the new covenant in his
blood on the beams of the cross.

10. Both were given God’s public stamp
of approval with an audible voice from
heaven, heard by the crowd – Moses
at Sinai, and Jesus at his baptism

11. Both gave up great riches to lead a
humble life of service and poverty –
Moses from the palace of the King of
Egypt, Jesus from the heights of
heaven.

12. Both were noted for their great
humility (Numbers 12:3, Hebrews
11:26-27, Philippians 2)

13. Both were initially rejected by the
Jews when the foretold salvation
didn’t seem as if it was going to
happen. When Moses first challenged
Pharaoh, things got a lot worse for the
Israelites, leading to despair and anger.
Jesus crucifixion looked like a hopeless
defeat. Both salvation situations initially
looked like the promises were not going
to come true. But they did.

14. Both were criticized by their own
families – Mary and Jesus' brothers in
Mark 3:20-21, and Moses’ sister and
brother in Numbers 12:1.

15. Both were willing to sacrifice their
own lives for the sake of those they
were leading, and to pay for the sins
of their people – Moses in Exodus 32,
and Jesus' own readiness to die on
our behalf is evident in the Garden of
Gethsemene

16. Both miraculously provided the
people with bread to eat – manna was
sent from heaven for the Israelites and
Jesus famously fed the multitudes.
Twice.

17. Both were accepted by Gentiles –
Moses’ father in law, a Midianite,
instantly believed (Exodus 18:10-11)
The Egyptians too came to believe
that the God of Israel was real and
true. And the non-Jews readily
accepted Jesus' message of salvation.

18. Under Moses, all those who believed
him, those who followed the
instructions and put the sacrificial
blood on their doors, were saved from
death. This means that all those who
left Egypt had taken a step of faith and
been saved. They were no longer just
Hebrews ethnically, they had become a
faith community. Similarly, under
Jesus, all those who appropriate his
sacrificial blood, shed for us to save us
from the power of death have entered
into the faith community of those who
follow Him.

19. Seven weeks (50 days) after the
Exodus, the Israelites waited upon
God to receive the Torah – now that
they had been saved, how then should
they live? God gave Moses His
covenant and instructions on how to
live as a faith community. Seven
weeks (50 days) after the resurrection,
the disciples waited as Jesus
instructed them to receive the Holy
Spirit, and the church was born – a new
faith community, and a new way to live
as believers.

20. Both of their faces shone with the
glory of heaven, as was noted by
people who saw them – Moses had to
wear a veil over his face because it
was beaming so much, and Jesus'
disciples saw His glory on the Mount
of Transfiguration.

21. Moses chose 12 spies to explore
Canaan, and Jesus chose 12 disciples.
Moses appointed 70 rulers over Israel,
and Jesus sent 70 disciples out to
share the gospel.

22. Moses led the people out from
slavery into… the wilderness. 40 years
of wandering, hardship, and a lot of
lessons learned the hard way – but all
with God’s help and presence. The
promised land would come only later.
Jesus has redeemed us into… life
with Him, still on this fallen earth. A
limited time not without pain and
struggle, and many lessons learned the
hard way – but all with God’s help and
presence. The life we were created for
with no sickness, pain or death is yet
to come.

You see, no matter how hard and desperately you try to spin it, no fake prophet, Arabian pedophile fits the profile of a natural successor to Moses. That's a fact MUDSLIMES will have to accept with wailing and gnashing of teeth!grin

AntiChristian:

I was waiting for the verse where a disciple called Jesus a Prophet!

1. You claimed Jesus was a Prophet, where did he call himself a Prophet?
2. Moses was a Prophet, was he son of God and God too?

The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet [b]like me
from among you, from your brothers—it is to him you shall listen—

How is Moses like Jesus?

According to you Jesus is God/son of God/Has no human father/Did not marry/ Fought no wars/had a new covenant/Fled from the tyrant king in Infancy/received no laws for man from God

Moses is not God/has father/Married with kids/ fought wars/had old covenant/ Delivered the Children of Israel from Pharaoh/Received laws for man

Paul allegedly said:
We are not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face to prevent the Israelites from seeing the end of what was passing away. 2 Corinthians 3:13

The verses of Isaiah is applicable to any Tomiwa, Dike and Harry. Even Chris Oyak and TB Joshua are candidates!

So Contractkiller or Advocatejare or whatever you call yourself, we know that Jesus was only a Prophet and a messenger not God or God's son. And none of the People called him God's son. Allahu Akbar
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by mamaafrik(m): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2020
Yusman316:

Show me a thread where u have seen Muslims insult Jesus Christ A.S.
I know some Muslims hate Christians and people of other faiths, going as far as killing them in some instances. Which is wrong. But show me a single thread where u have seen Muslims insulting the person of Jesus Christ A.S
So the big question is, if u have issues with the way some Muslims behave, why take it on the holy prophet Muhammad S.A.W
Calling him all sorts of names. Why not just end ur grievances with those bad Muslims?
so you have not heard your alfa preach against christ even on mega phones at your ele kewu where they lay foundation for all the hatred you see ,you haven't read on Nairaland of Muslims talking against christainity,Jesus,pastors,Christ second coming,his resurrection,You are a serial liar and even your colleagues seeing this knows that you are a shame.
Why are you people so intolerant,You people claim those people who kill ,slain Christians and men of God in the name of isalm are not guided but same Mohammed commanded you to fight Jihad,kill infidels because they refuse your religion,is that how parents do to win people.

No wonder your people leave islam in herds,you do it secretly and even do it here on Nairaland.
Why will a Christian have to swear in order to contribute to Islamic thread if the religion is a liberal one.
Why will you people have to fight Jihad to gain people discretely to retain a religion.
Why must a guy be slain because he converted to Christianity.
Why must a man be slained because he used a cartoon newspaper written in Arabic to clean buttock,why must a guy's family be arrested because you feel he sang against Mohammed.

Why should a family poison you and threaten brimstone and fire because you chose the other religion

Why will more than 70℅of your alfas keep Christian Holy books in order not to seek the truth but look for sinister and incomprehensive verses to cover up and counter christainity.
Why is it a problem for a Muslim to tell me it is wrong for me to enter a mosque to call a friend brother whom i was just helping to inform of an exigency and their shop.
Why is it not a coincidence that since time immemorial,islam has always been associated with fight,blood thirst ,revolt and violence in and outside Nigeria.

If you people truly believe Christ is coming to harvest his people and the Antichrist,how did he died,how did he resurrect and where is he now and how is he coming back.
Why read a part if the Bible and leave the remaining part of Salvation and Redemption.
Why did God call A son of Abraham a chosen son and the other a just son .
Are you sure you are on the right road?

1 Like

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Onlyonebuhari: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
trutht828:
Clicking that nonsense before commenting here doesn't make me a Muslim and doesn't make me believe in what you guys profess.

Simple birds are having fun on their own and someone that loves to fool himself think they are doing tawa.... something.

You guys love to fool yourselves sha.

How come we don't hear stories of "spirits" writing Arabic on stone in Osogbo anymore? Someone will just goan write Arabic on a stone and you people will be saying it is mysterious. What's mysterious about writing on stones?

U can't understand till u toe the path of someone like Maurice Bukkay
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
ContractKiller:
A miracle is something which happens outside the laws of nature. That is why it is called "SUPER natural"

Walking on water is something beyond the laws of nature, raising people from the dead is also beyond the laws of nature. Giving sight to the Blind, making the crippled walk etc are all SUPERnatural occurrences.

If something can be explained by the laws of nature, just like thermal flights of migratory birds, then there is nothing supernatural about it.

So who is saying the bird's flight is a miracle? Are we miracle peddlers like you?
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by ContractKiller: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
[img]https://images./7MYkIrluQ1X82IizkgNUqJ.jpg[/img]

Rashduct4luv:

So who is saying the bird's flight is a miracle? Are we miracle peddlers like you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers / Why Islam Prohibits You From Eating Pork ~ 15 Things You Should Know About Pigs / Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.