Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,935 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) (57599 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus / COVID-19: James Harris 'Kamala' Dies After Complications From Coronavirus / Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by Justarandomguy: 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
I mean durrh. He is young and fit.
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by debsjoat(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyxKOJsuhvI
All sports and football games suspended
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
i pray everybody get well soon

Contact us for your procurement from china-Nigeria with us we also buy Airtime and Gift cards for cash social media management/ Adverts
whatsapp- 07081997275
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by Abdbaba: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
I didn't understand what it means when they say there's no job in this country until I become a graduate myself. I have decided to inform and help people get ready for the future so I will be teaching you 3D and 2D animation. It is a lucrative business but we lack professionals. Click this link for more enquires.
https:///2349023224596?text=Hello%20there!%20Please%20I'm%20interested%20in%20learning%203D%20and%202D%20animation.
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by Jms85(m): 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Jeromejnr:
As for Nigerians, I just want to point out that most of you are focused on the wrong thing.

It's not even about us having the virus in the country.

If this trend continues around the world in the next three months, your economy will greatly suffer for it. I mean greatly. And it will take a long time to recover.

I don't even want to go into much details.

Like the guy below me is an example of someone ignorant of what is bound to happen.
Oga abeg life n health come first bfr any economy DAT transmits poverty d more to d masses...
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by Minemrys: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
Abbeylanre15:
What a soothing relief... At least,it means COVID-19 no longer means death sentence
it never was. Go do s0me research on it. The media is just overhyping it. Yes, s0me are dead, but that was a result of having other ailments in their system.

1 Like

Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by TUANKU(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
philip0906:
Lol

Na una dey carry the corona virus news for head. Too much sensationalism and fear mongering. When I first heard about the virus, I thought people just drop dead once they have the virus...

So people should do nothing? Too much sensationalism but people are dying you Arrow.
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by Legendguru: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by philip0906(m): 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
TUANKU:

[s]So people should do nothing? Too much sensationalism but people are dying you Arrow[/s].
You ediot, you'll prolly die next since everyone is dying

Mvuthafvcka!!
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by Minnmick10: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2020
Get well soon
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by dimpledgudi: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2020
Johnjanrt:
Be strong brother. Las Las the devil is and has always been a liar soon to follow suit is Mikel Arteta and all those suffering from the pandemic.
#Together one
I pray so. may God intervene like never before. click here to make millions
https://ozomoney.xyz/737710607238114/
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by slickbak(m): 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
Bellotelli:

Can you show us the at least the picture of the Italian
That's what I'm saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary / John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates / Nigeria Vs Mexico:U-20 Women's World Cup Quarter-Final (1 - 0) FULL TIME!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.