Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (921320 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by August25: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
Paramilitary1:
Thank you Jesus.
Wetin na?? abeg make una stop this joke na
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
Paramilitary1:
Thank you Jesus.
What's happening bro?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Paramilitary1:
Thank you Jesus.
May God have mercy on you!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ochuski(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
Paramilitary1:
Thank you Jesus.

God is truly powerful
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Osaro4u2k(m): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
ochuski:

God is truly powerful
& His mercy endureth forever. Awon God is Good Gang GGG

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by olukaystifler: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
So from tomorrow we should know our fate
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ochuski(m): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

& His mercy endureth forever. Awon God is Good Gang GGG

Yeso.... Na d way forward now
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by phollybee(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
What the lord has done for me.. I cannot tell it all... Oya pastor must hear this grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
Epistasis:

May God have mercy on you!
Amen. You too
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by soleexx(m): 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
Congratulations guys
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Baiser(m): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
We shaa like stressing ourselves.

That's how I was praying to God to prevent me from meeting any fine girl at the exam center.

I had crammed all the CGI from 1958 to 2020, including all other info like when they left police, when they started using CGI. e.t.c

I have weakness for chocolate skinned, neat, figure 8 girls.

Immediately I reached the center like dis, exactly my spec just strolled daintly to queue in my front.

I was already sweating because I know my tongue wants to talk, and if I open my mouth peren, everything I have crammed have gone.

Miracle now happen, they separated boys and girls.

I was happy untill I enter hall,

The girl was sitting exactly next to me.

Haaaa, alakoba maa lomo yii shaa....

The girl made to ask me something, I can't even remember what she asked, but...

I started sweating and reciting what I had crammed like quaran.

Omo, I embarrassed myself that day...

I hope we both make it to camp, so I can explain myself.... Damilola I crammed your name oohhh.... Ti e ba e...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by DextrousDavid(m): 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
Baiser:

That's how I was praying to God to prevent me from meeting any fine girl at the exam center.

I had crammed all the CGI from 1958 to 2020, including all other info like when they left police, when they started using CGI. e.t.c

Immediately I reached the center like dis, exactly my spec just strolled daintly to queue in my front.

I was already sweating because I know my tongue wants to talk, and if I open my mouth peren, everything I have crammed have gone.

I hope we both make it to camp, so I can explain myself.... Damilola I crammed your name oohhh.... Ti e ba e...

lol. at least you made us laff amidst all these.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Harriddon(m): 2:54am On Dec 15, 2020
Someone should pls help me and answer this question. If your age is above 30 years will it affect your chances of getting a slot. Why I am asking is that the age range for the recruitment is 18- 30 years.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by burg93: 6:18am On Dec 15, 2020
Guys are we still going for the screening? Maybe they will call names there grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Giantfarmer(m): 6:19am On Dec 15, 2020
Harriddon:
Someone should pls help me and answer this question. If your age is above 30 years will it affect your chances of getting a slot. Why I am asking is that the age range for the recruitment is 18- 30 years.

you have rightly answered your self. unless you falsify your age, just like many Nigerians do
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by phollybee(m): 6:23am On Dec 15, 2020
Can we say The exam we wrote na sakamaje.... Why taking them this long? No be CBT exam we wrote again or that scores don disappear from system?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Osaro4u2k(m): 6:53am On Dec 15, 2020
I have earlier wrote on this thread to move on and forget anything about this recruitment for the moment. No go give yourself HBP for nothing. Na wetin dem dey do, them go still do!
Expect no damn results but doctored list.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ladnoble: 7:21am On Dec 15, 2020
The only thing i printed during registration is my application slip and guarantor form. pls is there any other thing expected of us to print during the registration then?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ojima23(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2020
phollybee:
Can we say The exam we wrote na sakamaje.... Why taking them this long? No be CBT exam we wrote again or that scores don disappear from system?
I think They’re presently working on promotions first.
Same thing happened with corrections and fire service. Just keep your hopes alive
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by QuadrilAyinde(m): 8:10am On Dec 15, 2020
Ojima23:

I think They’re presently working on promotions first.
Same thing happened with corrections and fire service. Just keep your hopes alive
NIS is officially done with Anything that has to do with Promotion since Early Last Month (CSI to ACI and ACI to DCI)... Na Only NIS sabi the Reason for the Delay, But All in all, Nah to begin dey pray for God's Favor Make Person Name commot for the Screening Shortlist Invite anytime dem deem fit to release am...

All on God

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ochuski(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2020
Keep calm guys... They said 15th...today is 15th...the day is still young. We've not exhausted the 24hrs we have in the day.
So go and hustle, have fun.. Later in the evening we go know where we stand.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by QuadrilAyinde(m): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2020
And also, make we no forget this Uprising Issue of a Possible Covid19 2nd Wave as per the recent increase in the numbers of daily recorded Cases (Recent Case of 26 Senior Men of the Nigerian Army that tested positive to Covid19 after attending the COAS conference few days ago), so Presumably, NIS will likely want to Implement the precautionary measure of NOT Calling for Any form of gathering at the Moment...

But still, the NIS Authorities are left with 2 options:

(1) To quickly rush through all the Next required stages of the Recruitment, from the Medical and physical Screening down to IPPIS Capturing and documentation, then Training Resumption after whatever Drama that is yet to Unfold as per FG declaration on the 2nd wave issue...

(2) To Chillax a Little to see if another Total Lockdown will be enforced by the FG, thus suspending all Activities pertaining to the Recruitment for Now till Everywhere is Cleared again

But whichever Path they decide to Follow, Nah Gods Grace be the Main thing Make List Favor Local Man

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Baiser(m): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2020
Praise the lord.

I am among the lucky ones to see
Today.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:
And also, make we no forget this Uprising Issue of a Possible Covid19 2nd Wave as per the recent increase in the numbers of daily recorded Cases (Recent Case of 26 Senior Men of the Nigerian Army that tested positive to Covid19 after attending the COAS conference few days ago), so Presumably, NIS will likely want to Implement the precautionary measure of NOT Calling for Any form of gathering at the Moment...

But still, the NIS Authorities are left with 2 options:

(1) To quickly rush through all the Next required stages of the Recruitment, from the Medical and physical Screening down to IPPIS Capturing and documentation, then Training Resumption after whatever Drama that is yet to Unfold as per FG declaration on the 2nd wave issue...

(2) To Chillax a Little to see if another Total Lockdown will be enforced by the FG, thus suspending all Activities pertaining to the Recruitment for Now till Everywhere is Cleared again

But whichever Path they decide to Follow, Nah Gods Grace be the Main thing Make List Favor Local Man
Thanks for the info. There can't be total lock down in Nigeria, our economy is already in shambles!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by damtan(m): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2020
Baiser:

Quite funny bro... Make Damilola no go koba you oo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Harriddon(m): 10:52am On Dec 15, 2020
Giantfarmer:
you have rightly answered your self. unless you falsify your age, just like many Nigerians do
can one change his date on his bvn and national I'd card
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Kebaba(m): 11:11am On Dec 15, 2020
Harriddon:
Yes

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by alopo4real(m): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2020
Harriddon:

Yes you can!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ijelu(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2020
Changing DOB on national ID card cost money...

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.