Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (923848 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by DukeJenrus: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
How sure are you?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by oshionelecky: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
were u guys asked to upload FSLC during the application process?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rahdam01: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
DukeJenrus:
How sure are you?
i know someone

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Whiterose21: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
PriestlyLawyer1:

Oga there is no year of birth in FSLC. Which country are you from.
Is like it started recently. There's date of birth on FSLC.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Rogersmith(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
Jamb have not transmitted the results of the CBAT to the board yet, hence the delay. Hard copies and soft copies have to be made available for shortlisting and for reference. Let’s hope it’s done before the end of the week.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AdaugoChisom(f): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
The guy just dey feed me with info....let me feed you people too..

1. Date of Birth
Make sure your date of birth on the following documents are the same.
FSLC, WAEC, NYSC cert, NIN slip, Certificate of birth.
2. Name: if your name on your various documents differs please back it up with Affidavit.
3. Some of you that didn't participate in the exam but have Godfather, you people are doing well. You guys are the reasons why the list is been delayed.
4. Reserve #200 to buy TheNation
5. Stop taking alcohol until after the screening
6. Work on your BMI. try eat akpo that day to gain weight or stop eating now to lose weight.
7. Face mask may disqualify some
8. If you have criminal record, please don't go that day.
9. Pot belle, big breast, excessive muscle, Excessive bear, inability to read out loud can disqualify applicant.
10. Make sure you don't present fake medical report FMC - all federal Medical Centers are linked to them through NMA portal.
11. Smile that day ooooo e get why.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

1. Date of Birth
2. Name: if your name on your various documents differs please back it up with Affidavit.
3. Some of you that didn't participate in the exam but have Godfather, you people are doing well. You guys are the reasons why the list is been delayed.
6. Work on your BMI. try eat akpo that day to gain weight or stop eating now to lose weight.
9. Pot belle, big breast, excessive muscle, Excessive bear, inability to read out loud can disqualify applicant.
10. Make sure you don't present fake medical report FMC - all federal Medical Centers are linked to them through NMA portal.

Many thanks to you for this information, in fact, you have done well by sharing this with us but please, when exactly should we be expecting shortlisting from them?? Should we still be hopeful this year for the physical and medical screening? Thanks in anticipation for your kind reply.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AdaugoChisom(f): 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
PrinceFola:
Many thanks to you for this information, in fact, you have done well by sharing this with us but please, when exactly should we be expecting shortlisting from them?? Should we still be hopeful this year for the physical and medical screening? Thanks in anticipation for your kind reply.
Shortlist for screening is coming out this month.
Physical screening and document verification is January.. physical screening, documents verification and IPPs capturing will be conducted same day. Successful applicants will receive text to come get APL on a specific day intervals at MOI or designated location. Mind you, this year screening will be by batch to avoid over crowding. INTEL

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

Physical screening and document verification is January.. physical screening, documents verification and IPPs capturing will be conducted same day. Successful applicants will receive text to come get APL on a specific day intervals at MOI or designated location. Mind you, this year screening will be by batch to avoid over crowding. INTEL
Thanks so much sis, God bless you real good.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AdaugoChisom(f): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
If you applied and you're in Bonny Island PM....there is someone I want us to see. Those in BI only ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Junior2694: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Thank you for all dx info.
God bless you for sharing .
pls what I have is waec statement of results from the school . pls are they going to accept that during documentation ?
and lastly for my certificate of origin , my other name is different from what is on all my certificate, ( babatunde on certificate of origin , while Tunde on there rest ), can I just go for affidavit or get a new certificate origin.
Thank you very much. .
hoping for a feedback
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by marvdon200(m): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

1. Date of Birth

Can a medical report from a police hospital be accepted??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AdaugoChisom(f): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Junior2694:
pls what I have is waec statement of results from the school . pls are they going to accept that during documentation ?
and lastly for my certificate of origin , my other name is different from what is on all my certificate, ( babatunde on certificate of origin , while Tunde on there rest ), can I just go for affidavit or get a new certificate origin.
Thank you very much. .
hoping for a feedback
For the WAEC result, go to your school and get the master list and let it be sign, dated and stamped. While going for the screening also go along with your result checking pin. Additionally, the print out should be coloured on white hard A4...not necessary sha but that will make your result more matured and presentable.

For the name: check my comments above

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ndokwagirl(f): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Junior2694:
Thank you very much. .
hoping for a feedback
Go and get new certificate of origin.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nairamotive: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
oshionelecky:
were u guys asked to upload FSLC during the application process?

I wonder oooo
They way I'm just seeing FLSC here and there as of its one of the required uploaded documents.

It wasn't part of the documents uploaded.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by V1C70R(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
Okay, the DOB on my NIN, the fellow made a mistake in the year, took me a year back while registering; I'll need an affidavit for this right?

AdaugoChisom
post=97128332:

1. Date of Birth

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by lonikit: 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

1. Date of Birth

please, what is the required bmi. i want to start working on it please.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AdaugoChisom(f): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
marvdon200:
Can a medical report from a police hospital be accepted??
NIS was a department in Nigeria Police. According to my Insider, Police have big slot in this ongoing recruitment and is backed by Immigration Act 2015.

So, the answer is YES because it's own by Government
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AdaugoChisom(f): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
lonikit:

please, what is the required bmi. i want to start working on it please.
Drive your judgement using this info.

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nuradeen011(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
Just In "the National House of Representatives has mandated its Committees on Interior, Federal Character & Reformatory Services to monitor the on-going recruitment exercise into the NSCDC and NIS to ensure strict compliance with the principles of fairness and social justice
~PLACNG

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AdaugoChisom(f): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
V1C70R:
Okay, the DOB on my NIN, the fellow made a mistake in the year, took me a year back while registering; I'll need an affidavit for this right?

Sorry! No idea, Uncle.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by soleexx(m): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

1. Date of Birth

Wanna ask... just a general question tho.

looks like we definitely going with a Medical report from a gov hospital... Are we still going to run another medical screening at the center...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by lonikit: 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

Drive your judgement using this info.

thank you for this. i am currently reading 18.4 which is underweight. i will start working on it.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by dives(m): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

Thank you for the info. Please can you help us find out the following
1. What is the status of one who does not have a FSLC?
2. You mentioned that physical screening, documents verification and IPPs capturing would be done on the same day. Since IPP is captured, does
that mean people would not be screened out after this stage.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AdaugoChisom(f): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
soleexx:

Wanna ask... just a general question tho.

looks like we definitely going with a Medical report from a gov hospital... Are we still going to run another medical screening at the center...

Drug test
Blood pressure
Height,
Weight
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by soleexx(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Drug test Blood pressure Height, Weight

Appreciate
I'm on 20.6 IBM
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by alopo4real(m): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
Reps ask Civil Defence, Immigration to cancel ongoing recruitment over use of computer test https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/16/reps-ask-civil-defence-immigration-to-cancel-ongoing-recruitment-over-use-of-computer-test/
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by lunacol(m): 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
alopo4real:
Reps ask Civil Defence, Immigration to cancel ongoing recruitment over use of computer test https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/16/reps-ask-civil-defence-immigration-to-cancel-ongoing-recruitment-over-use-of-computer-test/
shocked
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
alopo4real:

Which kind wahala be dis one again
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by DEEKAH7(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
alopo4real:

Make una no fear joor.... It's just a motion passed by one illiterate who found himself in the House.maybe he was refused a slot.
He was countered by another Honourable.
It won't hold water

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by PeerFunding: 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
If you applied and you're in Bonny Island PM....there is someone I want us to see. Those in BI only ooooo
I dey portharcourt, I don pm you
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ijelu(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
This guy has pushed the recruitment back by 6weeks automatically....

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.