Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (921437 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AdaugoChisom(f): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2020
I was told the shortlist will be in PDF format and not on the website anymore.

How true?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by August25: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

How true?
pure lies.

don't put your mind this year.

get something doing and move on.

God no go shame us
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
August25:

pure lies.

God no go shame us

You believed that nothing will happen again this year, yet you are very much active on the thread checking out the latest info. I love your hypocrisy bro, keep it up!

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by elantraceey(f): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
I'm just waiting for today to end. If nothing, I'll just unfollow this thread till I get an email again.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by QuadrilAyinde(m): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
Epistasis:

Thanks for the info. There can't be total lock down in Nigeria, our economy is already in shambles!
Nothing is certain for Now brother... Hope You know that Earlier today (Dec 15, 2020), The Kaduna State Ministry of Education has shutdown all public schools across the 23 Local Government Area of the state due to second wave of COVID-19 pandemic. So how sure are we that same action wouldn't start spreading all over...

ALL IS WELL
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by floxybba6: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
Let me advice us....

Put your trust in God. Don't put your trust on anybody because the person can disappoint you and then give you stories. Miracles happen when you trust God. If the Job is the will of God for your life, It will happen! Nobody can exchange your position with any money. Please, if it doesn't happen, don't kill yourself or get depressed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sightman(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
I have a a name(Tattoo) written on my hand....will it pose any problem for me if eventually I'm shortlisted
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by MusaMalami: 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
August25:

pure lies.

God no go shame us

I hate this kind of comment the most.
Asking questions here doesn't mean you are jobless or has nothing to do to keep yourself busy.
So, better understand this and save your unnecessary advice for another day.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
MusaMalami:

I hate this kind of comment the most.
Asking questions here doesn't mean you are jobless or has nothing to do to keep yourself busy.
So, better understand this and save your unnecessary advice for another day.
God bless you my brother

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by b03liberty(m): 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
Good luck to all of us.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
floxybba6:
Let me advice us....

Put your trust in God. Don't put your trust on anybody because the person can disappoint you and then give you stories. Miracles happen when you trust God. If the Job is the will of God for your life, It will happen! Nobody can exchange your position with any money. Please, if it doesn't happen, don't kill yourself or get depressed.

Thanks so much, God bless you abundantly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by HonFola: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

How true?

Most likely,and may even be published in national dailies.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RealAbdulqudus(m): 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
HonFola:

Most likely,and may even be published in national dailies.

Lol, you must be NIS PRO o.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mimick(m): 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
*Updates on NSCDC RECRUIT.*
Good day everyone... Prior to our expectations about the shortlist I don't want us to be pessimistic, but rather optimistic about concluding the whole process before this year ends.. Its not sure the list will be out today, infact I don't even think so, but then we can look forward till tomorrow before we get update on when it could be released...
For those of us still asking questions or waiting to see results of the just concluded exam, pls there's no result coming out the exam was only conducted to test our knowledge and pass through the necessary standard of the organisation however, it doesn't determine APL so just relax yourself and leave the result out of these.. The most important is to always be shortlisted as we move from stages to stages.
In addition, it is left for the ministry itself or board to determine how they want this done, I'm talking about the ( *screening in general)* I know everyone is very anticipating but then, let's just relax and hear from them... I can assure everyone here that info and updates from genuine source will be shared here as usual from time to time and also with the help of my *colleagues* just make sure you stay in touch...
FG can't be predicted you all know that, fee hours to general election about a year ago, the INEC chairman came out to postpone it and if you can remember vividely, NSCDC updated the portal on the night against the CBT EXAM DAY and added SEAT NUMBER which lead to unespecred expensise for many of the APPLICANT..
That's Nigeria for you, anything can happen and they could change their mind anytime... But just stay in touch... God bless everyone as we wait..

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by HonFola: 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
RealAbdulqudus:

Lol, you must be NIS PRO o.

No be only pro,na CG I beg self..
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AdaugoChisom(f): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
I chatted one of the NIS official that will participate in the up coming screening and he told me that graduate certificate verification is Very easy and is verified immediately at the venue through NYSC portal and same apply to SSCE holders. The only applicant that tend to stress them is NCE/ND holders.

For the shortlist, he said that the workload was much for NIS and CDIFEDC that they may release it anytime. Everyone should saddle his Letter of state Identification, certificate of birth, NIN slip, Olevel, NCE/ND, HND/Bsc, gurantors form, application slip is not necessary etc

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by elantraceey(f): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
I chatted one of the NIS official that will participate in the up coming screening and he told me that graduate certificate verification is Very easy and is verified immediately at the venue through NYSC portal and same apply to SSCE holders. The only applicant that tend to stress them is NCE/ND holders.

For the shortlist, he said that the workload was much for NIS and CDIFEDC that they may release it anytime. Everyone should saddle his Letter of state Identification, certificate of birth, NIN slip, Olevel, NCE/ND, HND/Bsc, gurantors form, application slip is not necessary etc

Your last paragraph is conflicting. Saddle or not necessary?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AdaugoChisom(f): 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
elantraceey:

Your last paragraph is conflicting. Saddle or not necessary?

NIS online application slip is not necessary but you may go along with it
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by elantraceey(f): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

NIS online application slip is not necessary but you may go along with it

Okay. Just put a full stop before the application slip. Thanks for the info.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by oshionelecky: 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=AdaugoChisom post=97103128]I chatted one of the NIS official that will participate in the up coming screening and he told me that graduate certificate verification is Very easy and is verified immediately at the venue through NYSC portal and same apply to SSCE holders. The only applicant that tend to stress them is NCE/ND holders.

For the shortlist, he said that the workload was much for NIS and CDIFEDC that they may release it anytime. Everyone should saddle his Letter of state Identification, certificate of birth, NIN slip, Olevel, NCE/ND, HND/Bsc, gurantors form, application slip is not necessary etc[/quote

is primary school certificate required from graduates?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Giantfarmer(m): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
Harriddon:
can one change his date on his bvn and national I'd card
yeah but it a long process,. because you need to change the date on national ID first before effecting the date on bvn

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by dives(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

Thank you for the information. So around when should we looking our for an update, and do we check our individual portals, or is it going to be a list?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AdaugoChisom(f): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=oshionelecky post=97105185][/quote]
Your FSLC with date of birth in it
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Emzenoz(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

Your FSLC with date of birth in it
Nawa! is there date of birth in FSLC ?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by efikboii(m): 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
Emzenoz:
Nawa! is there date of birth in FSLC ?

No
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AdaugoChisom(f): 6:42am On Dec 16, 2020
efikboii:

No
Oga, There's year of birth in FSLC
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Badmus4272(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

Abeg which FSLC be that? Which state own?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by soleexx(m): 7:01am On Dec 16, 2020
Maybe it was issued around 2 or 3 decades ago.. There's probability it comes with dob
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by PriestlyLawyer1: 8:39am On Dec 16, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

Oga there is no year of birth in FSLC. Which country are you from.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AdaugoChisom(f): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2020
PriestlyLawyer1:

Oga there is no year of birth in FSLC. Which country are you from.
Ok. Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Akubojr(m): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

Ok. Have a nice day

See how he is talking as if he is 1 million percent certain.
I just like the way u just let him be.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rahdam01: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
They will release the list by weekend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.