Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (922113 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by edesgbenezaka: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Adez1:
I just wish he retires before the end of next month.
Lol
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by naijakrook: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
Please what has issuing NIS appointment letters got to do with retirement of NSCDC CG?

We don't really need to fool others around with unfounded informations. The stakes are high here please. It won't really do us good circulating informations here that are not authoritative.

As much as I don't underestimate anybody's source of information, please someone with legit information, I mean from a reliable source within the circle up there should tell us the direction of the wind.

Me the cow wey I buy want celebrate don dey lean o.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by edesgbenezaka: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
Simple English......
English no hard to understand even if e hard to speak.... Thanks bro for better explanation to what I'm saying....
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by naijakrook: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
RivuletStream:

The person was referring to CG of Immigration. He was due for retirement since last year.

It is even better for the messages to start rolling in before the retirement of the current CG. If you know, you know. A new CG can disrupt the process if he has vested interest, especially when he want to please his friends and cronies by offering immigration slots to them.

My brother you may be right from your point of view, No doubt. Take note, this recruitment was organized and processed by the Board which in one way or another, any CG under it must comply with it terms and conditions.

Whatever interest any CG answerable to the Board is, base on this instance cannot override the decision of the Board except if the CG is prepared to play to the galary and make himself vulnerable.

Whatever is the case, my argument is not far fetch, we need credible information here to work on and not some kind of "expression of feelings about what one thinks might be the next step".

I don't mean to offend anyone here but help to guide our conduct in the kind of information we dispel here. The stakes are high bros and so this is not the time when we should submit misguided infos.

Many thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by marvdon200(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
naijakrook:

My brother you may be right from your point of view, No doubt. Take note, this recruitment was organized and processed by the Board which in one way or another, any CG under it must comply with it terms and conditions.

Whatever interest any CG answerable to the Board is, base on this instance cannot override the decision of the Board except if the CG is prepared to play to the galary and make himself vulnerable.

Whatever is the case, my argument is not far fetch, we need credible information here to work on and not some kind of "expression of feelings about what one thinks might be the next step".

I don't mean to offend anyone here but help to guide our conduct in the kind of information we dispel here. The stakes are high bros and so this is not the time when we should submit misguided infos.

Many thanks.
Omo abeg Baba must finish this exercise before bowing out oo, even him know say if he no finish am em don Bleep up... His candidate's names will be at stake and stuffs like that.
I pray it will be concluded before he leaves if not hmmm..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 2keyziano(m): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
Babandede will retires September 12 so NSCDC will finishes their screening August 25th so still the same thing. What i heard is after NSCDC finishes their screening is when they will share the APL confirmed......
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by carsprayer: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
Dannyxy
Was Fire Service replacement canceled?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mattbass(m): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
2keyziano:
Babandede will retires September 12 so NSCDC will finishes their screening August 25th so still the same thing. What i heard is after NSCDC finishes their screening is when they will share the APL confirmed......
E mean say person fit press buttons for the apl even though one no apply with better strong long leg ba?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nuradeen011(m): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
2keyziano:
for both agencies?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
Boss is away

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hmmmm... Till he comes back.
Grbhabu:
Boss is away
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hmmm..m

Adez1:
Hmmmm... Till he comes back.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by edesgbenezaka: 6:31am On Jul 26, 2021
Read it well especially the bottom....
He can till gv order to release if he wants to....
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 7:18am On Jul 26, 2021
edesgbenezaka:

na u talk am oo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2021
In an ideal situation, no 2 of the letter should mean they can still call successful applicants to come for their APL this week, but with the Nigerian factor, it seems quite unlikely. angry angry

edesgbenezaka:
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2021
During the screening exercise, was statement of result accepted in place where the certificate is not yet available. Than you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by marvdon200(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2021
Epistasis:
During the screening exercise, was statement of result accepted in place where the certificate is not yet available. Than you.
Yes...But they advised those with statement of result to try get their original certificate before documentation
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2021
marvdon200:
Yes...But they advised those with statement of result to try get their original certificate before documentation

OK, thank you.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Dannyxy(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Your appointment letter is ready.

They will call you to collect it immediately board staffs come back from civil defence screening...
Last week August/ 1st week of September should be the period you are looking at...

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by asambo10: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Thank you for the update
quote author=Dannyxy post=104112868]Your appointment letter is ready.

They will call you to collect it immediately board staffs come back from civil defence screening...[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by naijakrook: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dannyxy:

They will call you to collect it immediately board staffs come back from civil defence screening...
Last week August/ 1st week of September should be the period you are looking at...

Thank you for supporting us with real-time update. You only talk when you have authentic information. I highly commend you for that spirit.

God widen your horizon.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
naijakrook:

Thank you for supporting us with real-time update. You only talk when you have authentic information. I highly commend you for that spirit.

Of recent, his updates ain't coming true

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Immacoolb: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
frank2zee:

Guy rest! True or not true, we like am

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by naijakrook: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
frank2zee:

His updates has worked for me and some others here if it hasn't worked for you as NIS expectant and since you have never informed this house on any development, atleast you need to appreciate him for his efforts even if it appears false in your thinking.

Sometimes people go out of their way to get certain sensitive information that we don't merit but just to help a brother that may be unknown.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by happy662(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
frank2zee:

Lol tell them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by HonFola: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
naijakrook:

His updates has worked for me and some others here if it hasn't worked for you as NIS expectant and since you have never informed this house on any development, atleast you need to appreciate him for his efforts even if it appears false in your thinking.

Sometimes people go out of their way to get certain sensitive information that we don't merit but just to help a brother that may be unknown.

Learn not to dignify everybody with your precious response.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dannyxy:

Very insensitive board. These people are just playing with us.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Pls, let's encourage this guy. He's trying.
Information,they say "is power". And sometimes, these information is not easy to come tru"
frank2zee:

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by naijakrook: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
HonFola:

Learn not to dignify everybody with your precious response.

And u think that by not "dignifying" or appreciating anyone that has added value to my quest will make him/her feel anything less? No. I don't dignify. I only appreciate people who dropped directional information here because I don't have such info at my disposal. If I had one, I would've dropped it for public consumption. Drop some credible info and I will appreciate you as well.

You are checking up on this NIS Forum because u need vital information and it has worked for you directly or indirectly.

Try to appreciate good when u see one anywhere anytime.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Dannyxy(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
I am not the c.g or secretary of the board, even they don't have full control of anything at the end of the day, I just give as authentic as dey come, and if there are changes, it's what it is...

No one is paying anybody for information, it's not a competition, I don't want anything from anybody, I am not seeking glory, I only drop because I want to, and help those who might want to plan ahead..

So I advise take any information with a pinch of salt, with anything government, a lot of factors come to play, so all the petty side comments are not necessary...

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.