Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (922815 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by legendEMT(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
That's quite interesting. We pray it comes out first.
Dannyxy:
Guys hmmm...

Hmmm something might just happen next week oh, or next two week, and not that ending again...

Fingers crossed...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Wonderlaco(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
Dannyxy post=104180628]Guys hmmm...

Hmmm something might just happen next week oh, or next two week, and not that ending again...

Fingers crossed...[/quote]

It ll be better at least ones mind ll be at rest

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
We love � you danny. Keep up the good work
Dannyxy:
Guys hmmm...

Fingers crossed...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mattbass(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
Please how much do senior inspector in immigration earn??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
mattbass:
Please how much do senior inspector in immigration earn??

Depending on their conpass level
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mattbass(m): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
frank2zee:

Depending on their conpass level
Can you please break it down for me?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iamoge(f): 2:25am On Jul 29, 2021
Dannyxy:
Guys hmmm...

Fingers crossed...
Impatiently waiting ����
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iroanthony: 6:20am On Jul 29, 2021
Sarkinaska:

I sent you mail respond I want to ask you something concern the fire service cos me too applied am considering leaving bit cos I heard they are not paying up to 100k

Boss abeg how fa that federal fire service replacement now? Any update?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iroanthony: 6:26am On Jul 29, 2021
Pls who knw salary of grade level 8/2 fire service I mean after deduction from a it up to 100k
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Dolliz: 7:18am On Jul 29, 2021
Is it your age when the advert was released that they use or the current age they consider?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sarkinaska(m): 7:35am On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=iroanthony post=104201613][/quote]

Check your email
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iamoge(f): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
iroanthony:
Pls who knw salary of grade level 8/2 fire service I mean after deduction from a it up to 100k
It’s about #125k
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by geezer10(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hy guys, sorry 4 deviating from the main purpose of this thread.
with all the recent happenings in the countries, how safe is being an immigration officer.
Are immigration officers allowed to wield weaponry and ammunitions
In short what are the pros and cons of being and immigration officer

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
geezer10:
Hy guys, sorry 4 deviating from the main purpose of this thread.
with all the recent happenings in the countries, how safe is being an immigration officer.
Are immigration officers allowed to wield weaponry and ammunitions
In short what are the pros and cons of being and immigration officer

Border patrol units are armed with weapons.

Bodyguards for VIPs also carry weapon. Apart from border patrol units, bodyguards and those keeping security duties the other immigration staff don't really need guns.

Border patrol job is as risky as army job. Imagine a border patrol officer having encounter with insurgents or bandits along the border areas. They are not as prepared as the army reconnaissance battalion BUT they face the same threat as the army.

Immigration was having aircrafts for air border patrol but they later transferred the aircrafts to the Nigerian Air Force. I learnt they want to acquire drones for effective monitoring of our borders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
These are immigration armed squad

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 12:44am On Jul 30, 2021
Pls at what rank to what rank can officer drafted into the armed squared/Boarder patrol. I guess it's mostly low ranking (Junior) officer that do patrol/armed squared job?
What of some states that don't share boarder with any country, can such state command also have Boarder patrol team

RivuletStream:

Border patrol units are armed with weapons.

Bodyguards for VIPs also carry weapon. Apart from border patrol units, bodyguards and those keeping security duties the other immigration staff don't really need guns.

Border patrol job is as risky as army job. Imagine a border patrol officer having encounter with insurgents or bandits along the border areas. They are not as prepared as the army reconnaissance battalion BUT they face the same threat as the army.

Immigration was having aircrafts for air border patrol but they later transferred the aircrafts to the Nigerian Air Force. I learnt they want to acquire drones for effective monitoring of our borders.

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2021
Thanks2God:
Pls at what rank to what rank can officer drafted into the armed squared/Boarder patrol. I guess it's mostly low ranking (Junior) officer that do patrol/armed squared job?
What of some states that don't share boarder with any country, can such state command also have Boarder patrol team

Only those who are physically and medically fit and voluntarily present themselves for the special armed squad training will be drafted. There is special allowance as incentives for the special armed squad.

There are commissioned officers and there are other ranks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
Great people, can one use a medical report from Primary health centres?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by happy662(m): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
Epistasis:
Which one did you use during physical screening?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
happy662:
Which one did you use during physical screening?

I am asking because I will be going for NSCDC screening soon.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by happy662(m): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
Epistasis:

I am asking because I will be going for NSCDC screening soon.
You are asking that on immigration thread without adding NSCDC to it
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
happy662:
You are asking that on immigration thread without adding NSCDC to it

This nscdc ppl tire me... They have their own thread yet they worry us anyhow here
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
frank2zee:

This nscdc ppl tire me... They have their own thread yet they worry us anyhow here

Are you an island? What's wrong In him asking you people that have already done screening, there's a reason he asked it here..no one has done screening in NSCDC how do you expect them to know if they don't ask NIS people..nawao, say na disturb. Take a chill pill abeg, we are all here to help each other.

Happy662 is right for saying he didn't add NSCDC, but your own con too much bro, which one is worrying anyhow.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by legendEMT(m): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Make una no vex, Nigeria dey frustrate person too much, screening don dey go 2 months, no show yet..

Very soon sha, God will help everyone of us.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iamoge(f): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Epistasis:
Yes you can. Goodluck!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Their (nscdc applicants) disturbances here is becoming worrisome. There's an existing nscdc thread, https://www.nairaland.com/5350000/nscdc-recruitment-2019-how-apply. All nscdc applicants should kindly Direct your NSCDC enquiry to the thread above

frank2zee:

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ClassicJohn(m): 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
Thanks2God:
Their (nscdc applicants) disturbances here is becoming worrisome. There's an existing nscdc thread, https://www.nairaland.com/5350000/nscdc-recruitment-2019-how-apply. All nscdc applicants should kindly Direct your NSCDC enquiry to the thread above

Who is in a better position to answer questions on a paramilitary screening? Those who have done theirs or those yet to?

And you carry God put for your name: little assistance turn burden to you.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
ClassicJohn:

Who is in a better position to answer questions on a paramilitary screening? Those who have done theirs or those yet to?

I wonder ooooo. Simple question, they turned it to sermon. Kilode gan!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by happy662(m): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
frank2zee:

Lol
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
The fact remains that you guys are derailing this thread with NSCDC issues which not right. Have you tried to make your enquiry on existing nscdc thread without getting reponse. Am also following nscdc thread and I know that All enquiry on nscdc thread are getting appropriate response from fellow members. I mean No harm but let's do things right. Thanks

ClassicJohn:

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nwabueze1999(m): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Guys help me outt, the date of birth on my SSCE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE ON MY BIRTH CERT.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by naijakrook: 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
nwabueze1999:
Guys help me outt, the date of birth on my SSCE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE ON MY BIRTH CERT.

Just go get a court affidavit reconciling the two different dates. Let the Court Affidavit specified the correct one. I had a similar case during NIS screening, went with my affidavit but eventually didn't even tendered it. The officer was only concern about my birth certificate to be sure the date on it did not overshoot the requirement.

Good luck to you guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.