Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (922707 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by naijakrook: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dannyxy:
I am not the c.g or secretary of the board, even they don't have full control of anything at the end of the day, I just give as authentic as dey come, and if there are changes, it's what it is...

No one is paying anybody for information, it's not a competition, I don't want anything from anybody, I am not seeking glory, I only drop because I want to, and help those who might want to plan ahead..

So I advise take any information with a pinch of salt, with anything government, a lot of factors come to play, so all the petty side comments are not necessary...

You have done a great deal for some of us and I really commend you for that.
God bless us all and answer our hearts desires

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dannyxy:
I am not the c.g or secretary of the board, even they don't have full control of anything at the end of the day, I just give as authentic as dey come, and if there are changes, it's what it is...

No one is paying anybody for information, it's not a competition, I don't want anything from anybody, I am not seeking glory, I only drop because I want to, and help those who might want to plan ahead..

So I advise take any information with a pinch of salt, with anything government, a lot of factors come to play, so all the petty side comments are not necessary...

We appreciate your contribution bro. You have really done us well on this platform. More grace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by legendEMT(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
Thank you sir.... Ignore every bitter or distasteful comments please.
Dannyxy:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Oikena: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dannyxy:

Hello brother ought of the mop
up list for correctional service you spoke about some time ago

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by edesgbenezaka: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dannyxy:
Your appointment letter is ready.

They will call you to collect it immediately board staffs come back from civil defence screening...
Last week August/ 1st week of September should be the period you are looking at...

Nice one Dannyxy
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by edesgbenezaka: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dannyxy:

Indeed this has makes me plans ahead in Aug....
Kudos boss

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Immacoolb: 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
@ Dannyxy. Thanks for always updating us, we appreciate. Whats happening is the Nigeria syndrome (bad belle) everywhere for no reasons. Thumbs up boss. Abeg, always update.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Emm86: 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dannyxy:

thanks bro for the update well appreciated... Pls dannyx can someone still push for apl with out applying? may be through connect
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
angry grin grin
Immacoolb:

Guy rest! True or not true, we like am
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 2keyziano(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
I have said this before but u personally disagree with me but now you brought something like that. Next time u confirm before opposing anyone. So may god help us all........
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by legendEMT(m): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
You are right bro, what you posted earlier was right. In fact @ghostofApa first speculated APL in September... God bless everyone helping out with information.
2keyziano:
I have said this before but u personally disagree with me but now you brought something like that. Next time u confirm before opposing anyone. So may god help us all........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ricodine: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
naijakrook:

And u think that by not "dignifying" or appreciating anyone that has added value to my quest will make him/her feel anything less? No. I don't dignify. I only appreciate people who dropped directional information here because I don't have such info at my disposal. If I had one, I would've dropped it for public consumption. Drop some credible info and I will appreciate you as well.

You are checking up on this NIS Forum because u need vital information and it has worked for you directly or indirectly.

Try to appreciate good when u see one anywhere anytime.

I think you mixed it up. Rather, he meant that you shouldn't have responded to the guy that denigrated Dannyxy. Doing that would have made him feel important. People ought to appreciate people for their good work especially when it comes with no costs. Really, Dannyxy has been helpful, and I personally want to say thank you for the credible information you've been giving us.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by princensa(f): 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
What if the big men go take Molly this weekend call Una next week ;Dall na life appreciate every contribution and help Wen u can ABI isn't that why we are here..big ups to dem men's and ladies that keep pressing and sharing legit stuff wit us.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by UjMerc: 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
@Dannyxy, thanks a lot sir.

Let me carry bed abeg, September is still far�[b][/b]
Dannyxy:

They will call you to collect it immediately board staffs come back from civil defence screening...
Last week August/ 1st week of September should be the period you are looking at...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Fiyinola: 5:40am On Jul 27, 2021
I have few questions that needs clarification as regards the upcoming NSCDC Screening:

1.will statement of result be accepted during the screening exercise

2.can I effect change of name as a married woman during the screening exercise by going with all relevant documents or there is still going to be another documentation stage

3.will phones be allowed during training.

I will appreciate your responses. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by edesgbenezaka: 6:52am On Jul 27, 2021
Fiyinola:
I have few questions that needs clarification as regards the upcoming NSCDC Screening:

1.will statement of result be accepted during the screening exercise

2.can I effect change of name as a married woman during the screening exercise by going with all relevant documents or there is still going to be another documentation stage

3.will phones be allowed during training.

I will appreciate your responses. Thanks

1. Statement of result will be accepted but get d original ready before d final shortlist

2. Sounds complicated but I'll advice u follow the ones on your certificate... When u r fully in den u can change unchanged ur names

3. Yes of cos... But it won't be allowed during screening o

I believe this little answer will go a long way for u

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Fiyinola: 8:43am On Jul 27, 2021
edesgbenezaka:

1. Statement of result will be accepted but get d original ready before d final shortlist

2. Sounds complicated but I'll advice u follow the ones on your certificate... When u r fully in den u can change unchanged ur names

3. Yes of cos... But it won't be allowed during screening o

I believe this little answer will go a long way for u

thanks a bunch,really appreciate your response

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by blaccsparrow(f): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2021
Dannyxy:

Good morning Danny.
Trust you are doing well today.
I personally appreciate all your candor in the updates on this platform.

Please, for someone who is yet to be shortlisted, do you think there is still hope, or they should move on already.

I know your range has covered the Ministry of Interior specifically, but do you have any info on Inec recruitment?

Kindly revert back to me.

Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Dolliz: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
To those that did immigration verification pls
Someone should enlighten me here...the olevel result i used to apply is Nov/Dec GCE result....do I need to go to the secondary school where I finished to collect any documents so far am not using the results I got from there.?
Cos the exam I wrote there wasn't good enough.
I only have my original GCE result i applied with me.
I haven't collected anything from the secondary school I finished from.
I want to know if there is need to take anything from the school I finished from to the screening so far am not using the results from there.
NSCDC VERIFICATION PALAVA
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Dannyxy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
blaccsparrow:

Good morning Danny.
Trust you are doing well today.
I personally appreciate all your candor in the updates on this platform.

Please, for someone who is yet to be shortlisted, do you think there is still hope, or they should move on already.

I know your range has covered the Ministry of Interior specifically, but do you have any info on Inec recruitment?

Kindly revert back to me.

Regards.
hello.. inec recruitment is pending, I have a friend there, according to him..

To be honest, if you have not seen your name now, your connect has to be strongest for you to be called...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by blaccsparrow(f): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
Dannyxy:

To be honest, if you have not seen your name now, your connect has to be strongest for you to be called...

Ah well...
We don't have a connect. God was our only hope, and since it didn't work out, He sure has a better plan.

As per the Inec ish, if you hear anything, please do not hesitate to share.

Thanks for all you do.

God bless you!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sarkinaska(m): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
Please what about the federal fire service replacement � any update??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sarkinaska(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
Dannyxy:

Boss abeg how fa that federal fire service replacement now? Any update?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by oteikwu16(m): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
Dannyxy:

Boss good day... Please do u have any latest info concerning FFS replacement?

Anxiously waiting for your response boss!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by gr8cany: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2021
Dannyxy:

Hi,
I'm 31 now, I was shortlisted,
any problem about this pls?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by acumen90(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
gr8cany:

Hi,
I'm 31 now, I was shortlisted,
any problem about this pls?
Please, did you say INEC shortlisted you? Have they released names?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by carsprayer: 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
Dannyxy
No comments on Fire Service? Please na update us...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by gr8cany: 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
acumen90:

Please, did you say INEC shortlisted you? Have they released names?
Nscdc
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Dannyxy(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
Guys hmmm...

Hmmm something might just happen next week oh, or next two week, and not that ending again...

Fingers crossed...

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Dannyxy(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
carsprayer:
Dannyxy

No comments on Fire Service? Please na update us...
pending, and I don't know why to be honest..n

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by oteikwu16(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
Dannyxy:
Guys hmmm...

Hmmm something might just happen next week oh, or next week, and not that ending again...

Fingers crossed...

@Dannyxy, your boys are loyal here o grin... Any update of FFS replacement?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by oteikwu16(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
Dannyxy:
pending, and I don't know why to be honest..n

Ok boss!

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.