Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (945030 Views)

Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise / Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Junior2694: 12:15am On Sep 08, 2021
I don’t know how you get to know the conversation between the DSS and the CG or ogbeni Raul .. buh thank you for the info.
It’s left for anyone to believe this or not .

Buh my own advice is that anyone with connection or that have paid someone should still stay calm. Let your contact give you the final verdict if it’s possible or not then you know what and when to decide in collecting your money.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 12:28am On Sep 08, 2021
Junior2694:
don’t know how you get to know the conversation between the DSS and the CG or ogbeni Raul .. buh thank you for the info.
It’s left for anyone to believe this or not .

Buh my own advice is that anyone with connection or that have paid someone should still stay calm. Let your contact give you the final verdict if it’s possible or not then you know what and when to decide in collecting your money.

Ok
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 12:40am On Sep 08, 2021
sllibalab:
Even Your so call DSS dey find slot.

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Anietimfon3: 6:20am On Sep 08, 2021
Stories
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Anietimfon3: 6:23am On Sep 08, 2021
Junior go and sleep your not God, if things have work well for you today thanks your God stop poisoning people's mind is only God that has a final say not you .
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Anietimfon3: 6:26am On Sep 08, 2021
Don't tell me ur working with DSS now or can u show the new paper u read that ur stories from.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Anietimfon3: 6:31am On Sep 08, 2021
Because u have immigration job today doesn't means that have everything in life, tomorrow u or ur children might need help somewhere, instead of u to encourage ur brothers to pray about it ur here concluding as if DG of immigration is ur uncle .

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 6:41am On Sep 08, 2021
Hello everyone,

All I've said is a lie,
Please do not take my words to heart.
To everyone, please I'm sorry.

God grant us our wishes, even if NIS doesn't work may better offer come around.

PEACE
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Junior2694: 7:29am On Sep 08, 2021
[quote author=Anietimfon3 post=105599289]Junior go and sleep your not God, if things have work well for you today thanks your God stop poisoning people's mind is only God that has a final say not you .

You are quoting the wrong person sir. Check the details well sir

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Anietimfon3: 9:35am On Sep 08, 2021
Ok Junior sorry ur a good man not you na those over Sabi people
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Kcare: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2021
[quote author=Openpeace post=105599607]Hello everyone,

All I've said is a lie,
Please do not take my words to heart.
To everyone, please I'm sorry.

God grant us our wishes, even if NIS doesn't work may better offer come around.

PEACE

Pls sir,,,I need ur phone number I want to confirm something's from u...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by SuppoOmoo: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
FYI...

OAGF Decentralises IPPIS Operations, Tasks Role Players On Integrity, Dedication

By

Unini Chioma

September 6, 2021

The Office of the Accountant General of the Federation has decentralised the operations of the Integrated Personnel and Payroll Information System (IPPIS).

This implies that government Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) can on their own address a number of issues that they currently bring to the IPPIS headquarters in Abuja.

The Accountant General of the Federation, Ahmed Idris FCNA made this known in Lagos at the training /Sensitization workshop for IPPIS Role Players in the South-West zone.

He said with the new arrangement, MDAs can carry out such operations as suspension of staff salary where applicable, change bank accounts of staff, effect approved deductions, update staff grade levels and job titles as well as pay arrears. He noted that MDAs would however not be able to carry out operations like changing the date of birth, date of employment and the name of an employee.

Idris said the decentralisation of the operatioms of the IPPIS became necessary to reduce the pressure on the IPPIS headquarters and expressed optimism that the arrangement will enhance greater efficiency in the management of the payroll system.

Represented by the Director Consolidated Account Department in the OAGF, Dr. Zubairu Salami mni, the Accountant General of the Federation pointed out that the training workshop was meant to keep the IPPIS Role Players abreast with the operations of the policy to enhance their capacity to take full ownership of their respective payrolls and efficiently discharge their responsibilities in the centralized platform.

While reaffirming the enormity of the assignment and expectations of the government, Idris tasked the IPPIS Role Players to be more security conscious, and exercise due diligence in the discharge of their assignment.

“At present, Nigeria needs men and women with high level of integrity, dexterity, honesty, diligence and sense of purpose to help reposition the country for the better. As a Role Player, you are an important part of the complex machinery that is meant to ensure the success of the IPPIS policy. Your schedule is a trust and you are expected to be above board. You should be agents of positive change and appreciable progress”, he said.

He noted that the IPPIS is one of the key reform initiatives of the Federal Government as it not only provides a platform for payment of personnel emoluments, but maintains a database for information and actions on government workforce. He said this position underscored the resolve by the Federal Government to evolve permanent solutions to hitches that may be observed in the operations of the policy.

The special training workshop organized by the Office of the Accountant General of the Federation for IPPIS Role Players in Federal Government agencies commenced three weeks ago and has been successfully held in all the six geopolitical zones, namely; North-West, North-East, South-East, South-South, North-Central and the South-West.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hello everyone,
Have you heard of National centre for the Control of Small Arms and Light Weapons (NCCSALW) Recruitment?
bcs someone says that I should forward my CV with him, he can find slot for me In the the agency. but not Natforce. and can it be possible?

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Anietimfon3: 6:50am On Sep 09, 2021
Please those for slot any update ?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Dannyxy(m): 8:10am On Sep 09, 2021
I don't about your slot or stuffs.

But I can assure you that there is mop-up going on, and it's very limited.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 8:15am On Sep 09, 2021
Dannyxy:

God bless you Sir, as always. Please, When is it coming out?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by meetgaya: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Anietimfon3:
Please those for slot any update ?
How many times will they tell you to contact your connect?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Explicit02: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2021
Dannyxy:

dannyxy thanks always ....don't forget to update regarding Nscdc as it comes also

Thank u once again

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by asiwaju60: 9:53am On Sep 09, 2021
@ Dannyxy

May God almighty bless you sir and grant you your heart wishes for your unselfish service to us.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 10:20am On Sep 10, 2021
Oga 3month too much ooo shocked
Some ASI dn carry immigration work already for head ooo..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2021
Make Una help us beg them oo(ASI)
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Everygoodthing: 11:06am On Sep 10, 2021
GhostOfAPA:
Make Una help us beg them oo(ASI)

Wetin ASI do you? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
GhostOfAPA:
Oga 3month too much ooo shocked
Some ASI dn carry immigration work already for head ooo..

They don dey issue you command anyhow grin.
Naso e dey be na, you never start. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Everygoodthing:

Wetin ASI do you? angry
nothing bros,one use me catch mad cruise today oo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kaeboy:

IA-3 suppose dy go training just 3times a week ...Haba our salary na 41k ooo...make we give our senior officer space,make we stop dy disturb our ogas
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ibnbabes4ol: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
You guys are lucky that you have collected APL, before Babandede retired ,now those with connects it's time to push o cos alot of underground works don begin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mattbass(m): 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:
You guys are lucky that you have collected APL, before Babandede retired ,now those with connects it's time to push o cos alot of underground works don begin
Werin u hear??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Junior2694: 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=Openpeace post=105690393]

Everything yaf been concluded.

Quote me anytime you see any confirmed APL, thereafter.

Kindly explain better please �
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by donbee(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
For my side ASI no dey show face self. grin
Kaeboy:

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Anietimfon3: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Everything yab been concluded how ?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by MisterBash(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
.observing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.