Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son (10845 Views)

Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids / "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia / TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by maimalari: 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Faber:
If the EFCC under Buhari can jail T.A Orji and his son Chinedum for Abians....

I can tell you that Buhari is the best president ever in Nigeria. thanks

I dey tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by Ojiofor: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
Awol1:
When are they arresting Tinubu with Iyaloja?

Their will be rejoicing and celebration in Abia state if this news is true.We don't care if they arrest Thiefnübü or not because he never ruined Abia state,T.A Orji and sons did.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by LadySarah: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Beautiful!

Funny enough I rem them this morning.

Go n greet OUK.

Devil incarnates!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by nwimo22(m): 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
Please when are they coming for Rochas. That man needs to be persecuted asap for all the atrocities he committed in Imo.
Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by reality1010: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
merit455:
EFCC never arrest any northoner. Propaganda
we dont care whether they arrest any northern or westerner because we (Igbos) are not like them. We are concerned about our society being pure.We know no yoruba or hausa fulani has been arrested whereas they are more corrupt than the igbo leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by Zeboy17(m): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
merit455:
Dasuki is an Igbo man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by engrchykae(m): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
They should jail him in the same prison with orji uzor kalu
Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by Difrent: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
merit455:

2 governors from the north are in prison courtesy EFCC., ask google

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by waledeji(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
Awol1:
When are they arresting Tinubu with Iyaloja?

When your brain comes back from AWOL wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by Turantula(m): 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
did any Northerner loot abia state Treasury and ur brain at the same time
Don't mind them forgetting that Northerners are all saints
Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
Been a long time coming...

I hope he and his son rot in jail.

Abia people deserve better.
Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
reality1010:

we dont care whether they arrest any northern or westerner because we (Igbos) are not like them. We are concerned about our society being pure.We know no yoruba or hausa fulani has been arrested whereas they are more corrupt than the igbo leaders.

That's true. They are more corrupt than your leaders.

In fact, there are no corrupt politicians in Igboland, a land filled with saints and angels.

All this is is just a witch-hunt.

It is difficult to sympathise with some folks, honestly.
Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by Comedian2019: 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
551Billion?
The way dem dey call this money fit make person faint fa.
Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by pek(m): 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Best news I have heard in a long while.
Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by APCNig: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
merit455:

Yes, Rev Jolly Nyame and Joshua Dariye are both serving 10 years in imprisonment from Abia State.
Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by Lcf69(m): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=Faber post=87405171]If the EFCC under Buhari can jail T.A Orji and his son Chinedum for Abians....

I can tell you that Buhari is the best president ever in Nigeria. thanks[/quote

Guy!!! Do you know them personally? Bc,I wonder Why you rough ride the state of there condition n situations... Pinned
Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by Favor368(m): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
Na for only east south south and west dey de embezzle money abi?
I remembered when kano state was videotaped collecting 5m bribe and others we were not told. What happened after that?

Abeg!!! Park well
Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by DamnnnIger: 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Been a long time coming...

I hope he and his son rot in jail.

Abia people deserve better.
[/s]
Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by DamnnnIger: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

That's true. They are more corrupt than your leaders.

In fact, there are no corrupt politicians in Igboland, a land filled with saints and angels.

All this is is just a witch-hunt.

It is difficult to sympathise with some folks, honestly.
[/s]
Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by Totilopussylick(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Igbo amaka
Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by Bekool(m): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
maimalari:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) this morning arrested a former governor of Abia State, and Senator representing Abia central senatorial district, Sen. T. Orji and his son, Chinedu Orji over an alleged N551bn fraud case.

More details soon

http://igberetvnews.com/1343766/breaking-ex-abia-gov-t-orji-son-chinedu-finally-arrested/

So abia state will now be having two of their senators representing them from kuje prison? Okorohausa will soon be joining them.
Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by Banmeallday: 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Good for all Igbo One Nigeria Politicians that sold their people out. It’s payback time says Satan
Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by Ezmans: 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Great and Wonderful News...

T.A Orji and His son Raped Abia state...
I was in aba when this wicked man was governor he stole all government land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by Inkling(f): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
maimalari:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) this morning arrested a former governor of Abia State, and Senator representing Abia central senatorial district,
Sen. T. Orji and his son, Chinedu Orji
over an alleged N551bn fraud case.

www.ewatomi.com

Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by Ezmans: 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Great and Wonderful News...

T.A Orji and His son Raped Abia state...
his son chinedu uses thugs to chase poor people away anytime he enters supermarkes but one day soldiers treated his fuckup
Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by Ezmans: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
SciLab:
Good..very good.

All the criminals that looted Ndigbo, it's time to wear prison garbs.

Ikpeazu if you don't fix Aba, be ready to join your predecessors when your tenure is over. There will be nobody to save you.

true talk

1 Like

Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by Ezmans: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
Comedian2019:
551Billion?
The way dem dey call this money fit make person faint fa.
he stole more that that bcs ta orji & his son have more than 150 bank accounts
Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by ATTemi: 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
I hope this is true.
Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by Faber(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=Lcf69 post=87412737][/quote]

I don't even know what you are talking about....

Seams like trash to me
Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by MoonWater: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Faber:
If the EFCC under Buhari can jail T.A Orji and his son Chinedum for Abians....

I can tell you that Buhari is the best president ever in Nigeria. thanks
for the 1st time, i clapped for buhari then the efcc. Buhari har tried with this singular act
Re: Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son by TUANKU(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ogegeodey:
I hope Ikpeazu learn one or two from all of these arrest and prosecution. Abia have suffered enough.
Too late, his hand is in the pot already.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia State Government Reacts To Attack On Ubani Market Police Station / General Buhari : A Hero Or Villain / Hon. Sulaiman Bakari Declares For House Of Representatives In Jalingo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.