Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive (36881 Views)

Woman Who Tested Negative For COVID-19 Fails HIV/AIDS And Hepatitis Test / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by Perfecttouchade: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
Are u sure ?!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by emerged01(m): 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
We don’t even know what to believe anymore. A friend of mine that work with the coy the man work with said the Italian man has been released.
Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by Germi9: 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
arejibadz:
Nothing survives here not dreams, not viruses

You are wrong. Corruption has. And it's not ready to die just as nigerians are not ready to let it die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by jasman1: 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
N’a waaoo!!I It’s only in Nigeria that one hears different stories about this virus, nowhere else in this world. Naija Is really a wonder place
Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by doctore212(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
This Corona nonsense na nothing.

It will not stop me from carrying Olosho here or even when I travel to Italy next week.

Body no be wood.

CORONA RUBISH

Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by lugo99(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
Search in my lab said covid-19 can't survive on 9ja blood gene...

The best way to avoid covid-19 is 'Don't use or connect to 5G network.. And don't use any China product e.g tecno, itel, etc
Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by AliveJ: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
shocked

All i saw was

Scammers everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by fiercehillz(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
nelszx:

99.8% its PCR (Molecular detection)

RT PCR precisely (RNA virus)...one of the most precise tests ever
Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by sylve11: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
dlondonbadboy:
Common to properly test somebody, these animals can't..

grin grin cool
Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
nelszx:

99.8% its PCR (Molecular detection)
Is that the Kit used to detect Covid 19 Abroad too ,No offence please just humbly asking am not a Science student ,Asking for knowledge purpose .I anticipate
Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by biggie73(m): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
I am highly impressed with the response of the Nigerian government to this Corona Virus. Keep the good work.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by Darmeelorlah: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
Easter Mega Awoof 4.0 at Oxford Group Nigeria.. This is an avenue to win free plots of land and other prices on the promo event day. You get up to 50% discount on all land purchase. For more enquiries; kindly call or whatsapp 08118048929
Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by dozzybreezy(m): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nigerian Human specie is the rugged one! Local Turkey�

Yes! After all 70% of the medical Doctors america have today are from Nigeria.
The only country that defended corona virus perfectly! 9jA I dey hail, na just greediness dey kill us.
Our herbal roots strong well well! Our hot temperature and heat is second to none.
Common guys lets produce a cure for Covid 19 and market to the world!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by geosegun(m): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
tooth4tooth:
I guess there is something in West Africa that inhibit the growth of the virus .

The hot weather and body sweat because of the humid nature of regions around the equator. only very few germs can survive salty solution like body sweat. Hence, Sunlight was said to be one of the most effective disinfectant and Africa has more than enough sunlight. Its not our fault its Nature's, but I would say, It is God's blessings. You can take those words to the Bank.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by YorubaKinging: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
I've said it and will keep saying it
No blood of Judah will be infected

That's how you know fake isreali and the real ones

There's difference between white and black

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by Eteka1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
Atiku:
The italian nko grin
Pls read the story again.
Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by Martinez39s(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
SuperBlack:
ok

this is also pain
grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by Bekool(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by Basher8583: 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
mekaboy:
Shameless country. Good for nothing government. That means someone with the virus can test negative and someone without will test positive. And the spreading will increase.

Come boy... What is your problem? If you keep confusing yourself like this, you might probably contract the covid19 itself

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by Eteka1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Reading the comments above leaves me wondering what kind of mentality so many Nigerians have.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
Eteka1:
Pls read the story again.

Bros, i have not been following the story. Abeg which of them first tested positive? The italian or nigerian?
Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by Cleanworld(f): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hop all these oyibo's no go run come we country now? Africa weather killing virus since 1600 grin

I just thank God that my country will not have to battle this virus.

May God look down and heal the earth.

CORONAVIRUS MUST GOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by Namdeenero(m): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
SpatialKing:
Nothing survives in this country, same thing happens to our future and young people.
Don’t allow your fingers lead you astray
Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by fraymite: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
dlondonbadboy:
Common to properly test somebody, these animals can't..

What a joke!
You are very stupid for saying that. Our medical teams are trying and they are exposed to risk and you still open your mouth to call them Animal. You are an idiot once again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by Babaj145(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
sinkhole:
he is busy eating amala and ewedu angry grin

Lol..inside life tins grin grin
Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by ronyman(m): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
How him nor go change to negative when una be thief... Lying bastards
Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by masterpix(m): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Never trust this political health worker who prefers to make money with any situation that comes their way.
There is nobody with this virus called Corona virus here in this country. I challenge them to give us name and detail of this people, not always telling us one Italian man or one Nigeria, China man. When Ebola come everyone knows that it was Patrick Sonya.
Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by RaptorX: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
I have been saying it on this forum since early January when the outbreak started in China that Africa is going to be the only continent that will not be seriously impacted. I still stand by my comments, this is deeper than infrastructure or how poor or unprepared Africa is. If it start to affect Africa on a larger scale, that means they have gone back to re engineer the virus but that will also boomerang back on them in a significant way.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by potent5(m): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
Something like mosquitoes abi?
tooth4tooth:
I guess there is something in West Africa that inhibit the growth of the virus .
Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by GistFullGround: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
mekaboy:
Shameless country. Good for nothing government. That means someone with the virus can test negative and someone without will test positive. And the spreading will increase.

Receive sense!!!
Re: Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive by Burruchaga71(m): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Qualification of this health Minister must be examined

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive Twins / COVID-19: Nigeria Adds Two Laboratories For Tests / Mayowa Ahmed: LUTH Releases Press Statement On #savemayowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.