Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage (85240 Views)

Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start / Picture Of The Italian Man That Brought Corona Virus To Nigeria / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by laiza(m): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2020
Mikehot:
Preposterous, China is just looking to tag a biological war against USA as a payback for the tradewar.

Whatever you both are mischievously cooking hope you realize the damage and spread just corona alone caused globally.

Enough of silly power play that affects by standers

This is how stronger nations are built and forged. Imagine the Trump message that caused panic globally. He stopped commercial airline flights from all of Europe except United Kingdom. Question is "Is UK a continent now? Secondly, China and Russia have both been looking for ways to get back at the US, perhaps this is their chance. Also take a broader approach into the virus outbreak and nations affected the most. In the Middle East it is only Iran that has the highest number of casualties. Does it mean people aren't moving in and out of Iran to the rest of the Middle East? A question for the future!
America has been vaccinating their animals and livestock against Corona Virus for more than a decade ago and coincidentally a book was written about a virus outbreak in the same wuhan district three years earlier. Also Bill Gates gave a speech about the world's preparedness against a virus outbreak two months before Corona. I am not accusing anyone or pointing blame at anyone, I have just been an avid observer and read a lot. Corona Virus itself isn't new, media coverage of it is what is crazy. Do you know how many people die of malaria, HIV, pneumonia and road traffic accidents? The people that have died the most from Corona all have an underlying illness and they are elderly or people with weak immune system.
There is a rumour going on that chloroquine phosphate is capable of weakening the cell walls of Corona Virus and that might explain why Aftican are yet to die because come to think of it we are not prepared against any outbreak not to talk of Corona. We are only just lucky, that is my take actually and I am happy no black man has died so far. But let us not be fooled or brainwashed....this is another power tussle and the media is their weapon.
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
romanhunk:
For a fact the Corona virus did originate from USA, Aug 5 2019, the New York times posted about a prominent USA bio chemical base in fort derick been put on lock down by the government due to a leakage of virus, but as at then the effect and the enormity of it wasn't know so I guess it wasn't taken seriously as it ought to, most importantly close to the biochemical base was the USA military training base for the upcoming military games that was to be held at wuhan come October of 2019, and so not knowing the enormity and severeness of the virus leakage, the USA military delegates kept on with there training at there base close to the lab and when the time for the event came at wuhan, most of the USA military delegates were unable to participate owing it to flu infection, whereas they have unknowingly and unintentionally been infested by the virus, and for that the USA military delegates had a dismal performance at the event in WUHAN and recorded there poorest result ever in a military games with 3silver 5bronze and emerging 35th position amongst 56 delegates. #Facts

The world knew covid - 19 is an attack against China but kept quiet. Whenever there is such calculated attack on humanity there is usually a very strong defence of such attack as being natural by the mafia and people benefitting from such attack.

HIV (AIDS) was to reduce population particularly in black countries after Planned Parenthood Federation mechanisms failed to yield desired result.
All over the world, including Nigeria, those who made this claim with proofs and those who claimed to have AIDS (HIV deficiency) cure were attacked seriously and frustrated, some lost their life, some lost their businesses, some or their wives got infected. This shows how strong this mafia operates.

Avian Flu came at the period Nigeria was making breakthrough in Poultry farming and business exporting processed birds to some African Countries and to Europe. Avian Flu attacked a very large farm in Nigeria belonging to a serving Minister under Obasanjo. That marked the end of poultry export that time as those countries including EU issued warning against poultry products importation from Countries with Avian Flu attacks.

China has dealt a great blow on the US technology wise. As a telecom engineer I suspected this COVID - 19 as an attack.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by okpalaAnambra: 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
NOwazobia:
Hahahaa! Is now official (visible to the blind, loud to the deaf and audible to the dumb) that your life is over. Your brain has gone the way of all men (your iq is too low to understand), there is no cure nor vacine for the dead headed, and is painful that you are going to live with it for the rest of your. My condolences though.
Abokkki cow how far, I told u I don't read your epistle...cow , nnama, efi wink cheesy grin
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by maxzzo1(m): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
Non sense only to copy una sabi !!! China China oya see corona find to vaccine no way ,, na blame game
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by dragunov: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
icebird25:

Your brain is full of relaxer

Shey boys don sniff relaxer join?
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by dragunov: 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
babaolofin:

The world knew covid - 19 is an attack against China but kept quiet. Whenever there is such calculated attack on humanity there is usually a very strong defence of such attack as being natural by the mafia and people benefitting from such attack.

HIV (AIDS) was to reduce population particularly in black countries after Planned Parenthood Federation mechanisms failed to yield desired result.
All over the world, including Nigeria, those who made this claim with proofs and those who claimed to have AIDS (HIV deficiency) cure were attacked seriously and frustrated, some lost their life, some lost their businesses, some or their wives got infected. This shows how strong this mafia operates.

Avian Flu came at the period Nigeria was making breakthrough in Poultry farming and business exporting processed birds to some African Countries and to Europe. Avian Flu attacked a very large farm in Nigeria belonging to a serving Minister under Obasanjo. That marked the end of poultry export that time as those countries including EU issued warning against poultry products importation from Countries with Avian Flu attacks.

China has dealt a great blow on the US technology wise. As a telecom engineer I suspected this COVID - 19 as an attack.

Word.
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by dragunov: 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
laiza:
This is how stronger nations are built and forged. Imagine the Trump message that caused panic globally. He stopped commercial airline flights from all of Europe except United Kingdom. Question is "Is UK a continent now? Secondly, China and Russia have both been looking for ways to get back at the US, perhaps this is their chance. Also take a broader approach into the virus outbreak and nations affected the most. In the Middle East it is only Iran that has the highest number of casualties. Does it mean people aren't moving in and out of Iran to the rest of the Middle East? A question for the future!
America has been vaccinating their animals and livestock against Corona Virus for more than a decade ago and coincidentally a book was written about a virus outbreak in the same wuhan district three years earlier. Also Bill Gates gave a speech about the world's preparedness against a virus outbreak two months before Corona. I am not accusing anyone or pointing blame at anyone, I have just been an avid observer and read a lot. Corona Virus itself isn't new, media coverage of it is what is crazy. Do you know how many people die of malaria, HIV, pneumonia and road traffic accidents? The people that have died the most from Corona all have an underlying illness and they are elderly or people with weak immune system.
There is a rumour going on that chloroquine phosphate is capable of weakening the cell walls of Corona Virus and that might explain why Aftican are yet to die because come to think of it we are not prepared against any outbreak not to talk of Corona. We are only just lucky, that is my take actually and I am happy no black man has died so far. But let us not be fooled or brainwashed....this is another power tussle and the media is their weapon.

Ooomo! You get mouth!
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by bluecircle470: 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
Basher8583:

Forget humility in this one. Theres nothing us can di that china cant. And thats what scares the americans. Imagine if china should repraise with thier own biological attack. US likes to play god but it has an end. Im sure the virus was created from US just as AIDS was

MY friend stop talking like an illiterate, USA is greater than all those flexing muscles with her
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by MERCHANDISER: 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
bluecircle470:

MY friend stop talking like an illiterate, USA is greater than all those flexing muscles with her
do u think china don't have bioweapon
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by bluecircle470: 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
do u think china don't have bioweapon

We’re talking about pandemic disease you’re talking about bio weapons. My dear China is still Learning
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by MERCHANDISER: 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
bluecircle470:

We’re talking about pandemic disease you’re talking about bio weapons. My dear China is still Learning
China can dealt with US if they push them to the wall
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Basher8583: 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
bluecircle470:

I'm wondering how an illiterate like you would get the guts to refer me as an iliterate. Delusion plays a serious part in the lives of people who are not well travelled.... you inclusive.
I will attempt to alleviate your current status of illiteracy. Now pay attention bluecircle470

1. China has thier own independent space program with commendable achievement in space exploration.
2. China has its own independent nuclear weapons facility.
3. China has a formidable arm of cutting edge technology and civil engineering expertise far better than USA.
4. China makes thier own war Arsenals and vehicles eg planes, warships etc and do not need to buy jack from the US.
5. China has its own Global positioning system called Beidou. So they don't need USA's GPS tech for navigation. Bad move if you send a Nuke to USA that relies on the global positioning tech owned by usa (GPS).
6. Chinas army size simply dwarfs that of usa with thier reserve all join.
7. Chinas infantry tech is equally as advanced as that of usa.
8. China has shown that they can be self-sufficient without the United States of America with the blocking of some of the services like YouTube Facebook Twitter and introducing their own versions. Youkou a serious competitor to YouTube is doing excellently well. Amazon in a bid to compete with Alibabas AliExpress failed and ran back to usa. I would prefer to shop in AliExpress anytime any day than Amazon.
9. USA tried to rattle Huawie. But huawei responded by sacking all the American staff and sending them back to usa. Note that those Americans remitted taxes to the US due to the FATF agreement. Thus income to the US from that angle was truncated. Trump didnt see that comming.

I can go on but let me leave this few for you to digest. Go and do more research you will be amazed at what you would find

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by luckypeace1980: 7:14am On Mar 15, 2020
I strongly believe that US manufactured this virus and injected it in the city of Wuhan in China so as to bring down the Chinese economy and other powerful countries that are not loyal to them. Just take a look of the country like Iran. If you know you know, this covid-19 started like HIV the same us manufactured in their lab and sent to Africa to depopulate them and also bring down their economy
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by bluecircle470: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
China can dealt with US if they push them to the wall

Delusion
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by passion007: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
babaolofin:

For a telecom engineer, you chat a lot of sh.it
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by delpee(f): 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
byinks:

Wuhan is famous for its mass deployment of 5G mobile broadband stations which were switched on the in December 2019

Hmmm! There’s been a lot of stories on this 5G issue. I sincerely hope that it won’t come with a devastating, long term, negative impact on our health.
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
Cutesexy1:
No be small thing o
finest

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / Test Positive For Pregnant But Ultra Scan Says No Sac Found / I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.