Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage (84826 Views)

Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start / Picture Of The Italian Man That Brought Corona Virus To Nigeria / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by posty56: 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
musicwriter:
Those of us who understand the game of world control knows there's no way such an outbreak can all of a sudden begin in China. Its all part of the modern trade war, in fact, an old colonialist weapon of war for economic control. And the reason I've kept out of this corona virus issue on Nairaland is because if you try to inform brothers and sisters over here, you'll be accused of conspiracy theory. I made a post the other day and one novice called me names.

Each time you hear of Ebola and all the other virus outbreaks that they want you to believe came from animals that humanity has lived side-by-side for millions of years, know it that its a synthetically created virus.

Fortunately, the Chinese aren't stupid. You'll eventually see this disease end up in the West in retaliation.
pls tell me more I love conspiracies
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by goaldynman(m): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

So, Mr. America is Never Wrong, who should we blame for Ebola??! Congolese??!..

Did people just wake up one morning and decide to form ISIS, Taliban, Al-whatever, etc, just because they had nothing better to do??!...

When you and your brothers were forming boko haram because of your insatiable lust for power and because you hate western education; was it America that formed it for you northerners ??!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by goaldynman(m): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

So, Mr. America is Never Wrong, who should we blame for Ebola??! Congolese??!..

Did people just wake up one morning and decide to form ISIS, Taliban, Al-whatever, etc, just because they had nothing better to do??!...

When you and your brothers were forming boko haram because of your insatiable lust for power and because you hate western education; was it America that formed it for you northerners?!!
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by mightyleks(m): 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Us brought corona virus yet it's citizens are dying too.. Is China head correct so?

Pls contact me incase you are interested in selling your gift cards and bitcoin...

Kindly quote me and I will aza you

Have You heard of the statement " for the greater good"
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by MERCHANDISER: 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
RaptorX:
So why is the the virus now affecting them?

Bro that's how bioweapon works,they created HIV and it also affected them.

Go and read up this novel"the eyes of darkness"

All these super nations has bio weapon
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Kenn55: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
engrchykae:
the aim of the virus isn't to kill Chinese but to kill the growing Chinese economy especially the growing Chinese economic influence in Africa.
Trump and Europe are fully involved in this bioweapon

How does introducing a virus to China that will spread all over the world and cause the same havoc it is causing in China spare America and hurt China? Don't you know that a recession in China will also affect America. Do you know how much US and other world markets have lost since this period? So if America and Europe wants to kill Chinese economy, it is a virus that the fatality rate is not even up to 5% that they will use? Does that make sense to you?
Bros make una dey reason naa, you guys are not market women
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by engrchykae(m): 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
mvem:
una suppose dey work for CIA or FBI because to have known a top Gov. Secret without working for an intelligence agency it means you are very good undecided
there are some of us who knew these things.you don't have to be a secret agent but if if are good in joining puzzles you will figure it out.
All these events are long-term plans by Henry Kissinger commission or report of the 70s
You see that lady bearing torch popularly called lady liberty?that's Lucifer the light bearer holding the torch for USA.
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by MERCHANDISER: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
felixawe:
Lie, isn't virus (cove19) has life. That mean china can create human being .
No scientist has ever created that has life ! �
They have created human being in the laboratory (invivo).
An egg/ova can be harvested from female's fallopian tube,fertile it with a sperm via artificial means and culture and incubate it in a lab which develops to a foetus.

You are still back ward bro
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by MERCHANDISER: 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
engrchykae:
you believe the foods the ancient Chinese have been eating since imo river is the reason for the virus?
The Chinese and Japanese do possess the best eating habits and they live long than their European counterparts.
U get time dey enlighten this mumu illiterate nairalanders cheesy

So surprised that majority of them don't know that this virus was man made(bio weapon) cultured invivo in the laboratory.Even China has their own BIOWEAPONS
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by engrchykae(m): 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
Kenn55:

How does introducing a virus to China that will spread all over the world and cause the same havoc it is causing in China spare America and hurt China? Don't you know that a recession in China will also affect America. Do you know how much US and other world markets have lost since this period? So if America and Europe wants to kill Chinese economy, it is a virus that the fatality rate is not even up to 5% that they will use? Does that make sense to you?
it reduced China's business with especially Africa.
This is the goal,the few Europeans and Americans are collateral damage just as the few Americans that list their lives during 9/11
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Legendguru: 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lo
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by MERCHANDISER: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
Kenn55:

What are you trying to say?
That there's is no Bioweapon or that covid19 is natural(emanated from bats,rats,etc chinese eat)?
Why is the epicenter of the virus in Wuhan city? among thousands of chinese cities that eat those alleged animals.
There are certain info that are not meant for public consumption.

My brother you're educated,you should be smarter than this
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by GamalNasser: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

There is no correlation with what you are insinuating.
You relating 5G with a virus. Sigh...

Smh...

You see why I say you are not smart? Where did I relate it to any virus ? I said It might be weakening human immunity which then allows people get easily infected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by okpalaAnambra: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
NOwazobia:
You are even more of a mumu. Who coined the word? Who defined it? Mumuuu...
I don't talk to a lesser being abokkki mumu like u...hope you have begged for food today
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by paltielx: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
This not true, china may know the actual truth in this
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by sapientia(m): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
joegigs:
seems you dont know America

You know them.

Go and take award.
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by SSam01: 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
Zooposki:
The Chinese official is right. That was my thought as well. US created this monster. I said so in a previous post, even before the Chinese official made this known.

All viruses have been coming from Asia so is it Americans to go to create it each time? Give them anothe 5-10yrs and they will create another one that has never existed except they change their diet this shit wont stop and each year for the past 100yrs they keep blaming America
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by trutht828: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
Malawian:

I can't believe you read the article and still wrote the above.

You are the one lacking in understanding
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Totalconcept(m): 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
I believe China they don’t build virus they only base their life on electronics even Isreal don’t like that kind thins USA is capital power to destroying
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Totalconcept(m): 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
What are you trying to say?
That there's is no Bioweapon or that covid19 is natural(emanated from bats,rats,etc chinese eat)?
Why is the epicenter of the virus in Wuhan city? among thousands of chinese cities that eat those alleged animals.
There are certain info that are not meant for public consumption.

My brother you're educated,you should be smarter than this

Are they just starting eating those trash? Is it new virus? Please educate me well on that
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Mike008(m): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
Chronicle222:
Believe it or not "CORONA VIRUS IS A LABORATORY MADE VIRUS" i know the people that made it will do everything possible to cover their tracks because it's a long planed work when the rest of the world were sleeping. Nobody will claim responsible for it because the thing is already Bio WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION.

That's what they always say, bla bla bla
Give us facts.
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by NOwazobia: 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I don't talk to a lesser being abokkki mumu like u...hope you have begged for food today
i prefer to be an aboki to being your kind of higher being. Mumu Swine.
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by CupOfT(m): 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hearing Nigerians call another national fool esp. the Chinese and its western foe makes me shiver and just want to laugh out loud. How dare you even associate yourself in the midst of such complex matter. Let's pls maintain our lane and keep learning. Talking out of turn or out of place is not the way to go bro.
sapientia:
Chai..

This Chinese Official mumu eeh.

After reading every single word, I knew he was either high or mischievous.

So USA army being in Wuhan in OCT 2019 caused the virus.

Seems Americans are immune to it and many stuffs we have been told about its incubation period must be lies.
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Ajixegun: 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
mekaboy:
The truth is here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw4z-rSwNjY

The video above is so insightful, particularly about what is being played out on earth presently. Na wa o...!
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Ajixegun: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
RightChannel:
Kikikikiki.. Trump Go Wipe You Now

Christianity Is No Where To Be Found In Ur Country..

Religion Of Pieces You No Do..

And You Never Want Epidemic
After watched a video on 'the Anglo-saxon mission', being post by someone above, I now realized why religion is being banned in China. The reason being that, they don't want their enemies to use religion to infiltrate and perpetrate their evil plans on them(China), and I believe we all know that religion is an instrument the Europe and Arab are good at in using to achieve evil plans at anywhere at anytime.
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Dollabiz: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oh
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by okpalaAnambra: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
NOwazobia:
i prefer to be an aboki to being your kind of higher being. Mumu Swine.
Abokkki no be human being oo which u belong to..your iq is around 10 cheesy cheesy...a pig is more honourable than an abokkki like u cheesy cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Nakedwire635(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
They should destroy every chemical or biological weapon lab. And stop blame game. The world's suffering badly.
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Satan66(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
GamalNasser:
Why is COVID more rampart in place with active 5g signal ..is 5 g weakening human immunity ?
The Nigerian stupidity is amazing , I swear.
Italy and Iran that it's spreading like wild fire support 5g everywhere ba?
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by sapientia(m): 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
CupOfT:
Hearing Nigerians call another national fool esp. the Chinese and its western foe makes me shiver and just want to laugh out loud. How dare you even associate yourself in the midst of such complex matter. Let's pls maintain our lane and keep learning. Talking out of turn or out of place is not the way to go bro.

Info is on public domain.

If you feel solo inferior to steer clear, by all means do.

Maybe your brain is for decoration, mine is not.

I can easily pick holes from an incoherent plot.

Check date of contact with USA soldier and date of patient Zero in China.

Its very simple.
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by bizhop01: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
I don't trust US government, they always know how to destroy others nations indirectly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts / The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) / COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.