Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) (84415 Views)

Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
shocked
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Susu888(m): 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
Africans and barbarity lipsrsealed... University students for that matter... the irony undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by atobs4real(m): 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
So sad. Why fire arms? RIP. So NO to evil. God knows the truth.
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by NigeriaBam: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
Chaiiii ... Abiamo ooooo
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Too much jungle justice amongst those igbos
But nobody is holy
Mumu man

3 Likes

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by grandstar(m): 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
What are students doing with firearms? It is inexcusable!

A student almost 20 years back was lynched in Lagos when he was caught around Bariga area with a gun. I personally knew the guy. Was a alumni of federal government college Ijanikin. He loved to gamble, play pon2 (I hope I got the name right). His brother was depressed but resigned knowing his older brother asked for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by zicoraads: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Maybe you live outside the state if not, then your youths should stop waiting on the government for security....if not these people will wipe out the entire state and take over the land, but God forbid though.
Una dey talk this thing as if na so e easy.
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Somzee(f): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
So sad!
Reminds me of Aluu4. Rest in peace to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by hopexter(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
xtremerules:
What were they doing with firearms?

If you ask me, who I go ask cheesy
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
This one na ALUU 3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Dollabiz: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by meum: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
What is all this?
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
No.
No.
No.
The killers must be punished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by voltron14: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
What were they doing with firearms?

Sad as it is, one could say they asked for it knowing the temperament of society today.

In any case, they were either cultists on a killing mission or even armed robbers.

A primitive society would always mete out primitive justice when provoked.

Can't even write Rest in peace, as their motivations were never known neither could they have been for the best of society.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
Aluu comes to mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by shankara7: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
Why would they be burnt to death just because they were in possession of a gun? What happened to handing them over to the police?
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by voltron14: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
NGparrot:
[s][/s]

This is one of them.
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Kiddllc: 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
Who is worse off amongst both groups the cult boys or the frustrated wizards hiding under jungle justice I think cultism is far better than black wizadry which is what anyone indulged in jungle justice practices because they are soaked in nothing but pure hatred for their fellow man... Try check them out and u will never find anyone of them doing well... I can bet my soul on it. We truly deserve the type of leaders we get. God is even merciful we deserve leaders & situations worse than buhari and his Fulani bandits.

1 Like

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Liposure: 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
OMG
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by GamalNasser: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
Send them herdmen now they will all run and hide
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Makavelli25: 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
Misplaced priority
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Wettoid123: 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
Set of Cowards you guys have this kind of action yet herdsmen is dealing with you guys each day why not catch the herdsmen and ............
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by jay2smart19(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Herdsmen, bokoharam , poverty, illiteracy and Islam never do Una?

Una con add cultism to your woes lipsrsealed

Suffer head people

Ignorance is written all over your statement. Google about Benue State before using your 50mb to type crap. Apart from failed government administrations, come back and tell us what you find out.

If I check well, you don't know jack about Nigeria's diversity apart from what they told you at home that Nigeria is Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba.

I know it will hurt your brains but it will benefit you if you know more than what happens in your region.

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Sokosuji: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
They were probably on retaliatory mission.. Double coins for their rival(s)..

Shun violence...

1 Like

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by deavicky(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Rain never fall for that place oh.
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Mrlazarus: 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Too much jungle justice amongst those igbos
But nobody is holy

Be guarded, Benue is not Igbo...research before running your mouth.
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by AfroBeatDiary: 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
To what end? These ones has put their parent and loved ones into mourning mood. Sad!
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
grin grin The one that ran away, why did he run?

He can kill people but he's too afraid to die, Abi? Idiot. Inasmuch as I detest jungle justice, I feel Nigeria's judicial system isn't doing enough to punish wrong doers. The public taking drastic actions like these will instill fear into criminals. I'm sure that idiot that ran away will give his life to Christ ASAP cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by sulasa07(m): 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
OdefaGirl:
The state has people like this and herdsmen are sweeping them all out....shame!!
We all know Ipobians are Coward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US / Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck / Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.