Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) (84409 Views)

Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] WHAT!!!!!
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
It is abysmal sidelining of merit for discretions that has brought about the stuffing of universities with many fools who are there doing nothing but thuggery, cultism, robbery, prostitution and all round wastage of human values in the name of answering students.
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Germi9: 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
OdefaGirl:
The state has people like this and herdsmen are sweeping them all out....shame!!

Modified: FTC
I dedicate to the living Benue indegenes; may they wake up and fight their fight.... not to kill themselves though.
And the killer fulani herder working free?

1 Like

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by ogene144(m): 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Herdsmen, bokoharam , poverty, illiteracy and Islam never do Una?

Una con add cultism to your woes lipsrsealed

Suffer head people

j
stop displaying ur hatred 4 Islam,we aint the Genesis of your problems...

2 Likes

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by dangotesmummy: 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
ogene144:
j
o really? grin

Abowaba loro tie grin

Jekin leakata na,kintofabofun adiye e grin tongue
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Comedian2019: 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
TallPck1:
The herdsmen deserves more of this treatment!

Where are the youth when you need them.
Those cowards will run when dey hear Herdsmen. But can terrorize their people with rusty gun grin
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by karnap(m): 11:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
firearms in their bag for what
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
They were on a mission to kill but they never knew they'll end up that way

Cultism is dangerous
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:13am On Mar 14, 2020
J U N G L E
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Udyawanga: 12:39am On Mar 14, 2020
Can this still happen in 2020. Humans are wicked. Shebi na person bring the fuel and tire. Na person also light the persons. An individual who has mind to burn his co human is also a murderer. I blame the security men in to to. What prevent them from calling d police. Oh Africa, we are far from development
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 14, 2020
Such rubbish, for carrying locally made pistols can't they call the police to teach them a lesson. I am sure they did not want to grease the security man's palms such rubbish wetin concern the illiterate "community" self for school matter.
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:38am On Mar 14, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Too much jungle justice amongst those igbos
But nobody is holy
Benue igbo! Ah bros check your map of Nigeria well after washing your face with soap, then look at Benue it's in the middle belt my brother.
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by juicekunlex4u(m): 3:15am On Mar 14, 2020
So sad, students for that matter,,,,
Let's police do there job
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:26am On Mar 14, 2020
Fragment of ALUU4 still linger in every society...
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by ogene144(m): 5:21am On Mar 14, 2020
dangotesmummy:
o really? grin

Abowaba loro tie grin

Jekin leakata na,kintofabofun adiye e grin tongue
Pls watch your utterance,If u dnt knw what to type why cnt u keep mute people like u are d causes of our problems in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by zedman1(m): 5:23am On Mar 14, 2020
Sometimes one makes multiple comments you know? Is there an option for deleting one's comments on Nairaland that I don't know of?
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by zedman1(m): 5:33am On Mar 14, 2020
Ausrichie:
Such rubbish, for carrying locally made pistols can't they call the police to teach them a lesson. I am sure they did not want to grease the security man's palms such rubbish wetin concern the illiterate "community" self for school matter.
I'ts the ripple effect of what happened in the Benue State University Campus.These ones were most definitely going for a repraisal attack before they met their end. Sad, but we would have heard that another student had been shot in UAM. We for still hear death news either ways. How boys still have the guts to enter the University of agriculture campus to commit crime still baffles me. The boys in that community are not smiling, they themselves are heavy agberos but if you happen to bring your stubbornness from outside, you're gone. I've been working in both institutions for years, UAM is not like BSU where boys just stroll in and out committing crimes as they please.
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by dangotesmummy: 5:39am On Mar 14, 2020
ogene144:

Pls watch your utterance,If u dnt knw what to type why cnt u keep mute people like u are d causes of our problems in Nigeria.
you should be talking to yourself grin

If there's a problem which is clear and evident and you refuse to admit it then you're part of why nigeria is not progressing
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by dangotesmummy: 5:39am On Mar 14, 2020
ogene144:
j
smh
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 14, 2020
zedman1:
I'ts the ripple effect of what happened in the Benue State University Campus.These ones were most definitely going for a repraisal attack before they met their end. Sad, but we would have heard that another student had been been shot in UAM. We for still hear death news either ways. How boys still have the guts to enter the University of agriculture campus to commit crime still baffles me. The boys in that community are not smiling, they themselves are heavy agberos but if you happen to bring your stubbornness from outside, you're gone. I've been working in both institutions for years, UAM is not like BSU where boys just stroll in and out committing crimes as they please.
Our society is really crumbling. The leaders of tomorrow have become local thugs overnight.

1 Like

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by octokitty(f): 6:44am On Mar 14, 2020
But was this the best way to go about it? Y do we act this way angry angry angry
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Deepthoughts: 7:23am On Mar 14, 2020
devilmaycry:
Three students of the Benue state University were killed yesterday at the university of Agriculture Benue state, after been caught with fire arms at the gate of the university.

They were given to the community and jungle justice had it way. This incident happened following the death of a student in the Benue state university a day before.

#shunCultism
#sayNoToJungleJustice

https://www.benuereporters.com.ng/three-suspected-cult-members-burnt-at-university-of-agriculture-makurdi-photos/?fbclid=IwAR3rRWrog7tkb7FyEGtfk098tzDK3wtwZAEdd6vlQ_AuwaCgO4hNn4Zt860
It's very likely those guys were cultists on revenge mission for the killings in BSU the previous day,I really wonder the gains in cultism.
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by okoocheche(m): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2020
octokitty:
But was this the best way to go about it? Y do we act this way angry angry angry

the devil's matrix is too thick, sometime people do the wrong thing for the right reason and right thing for the wrong reasons. the only way out is to start with God, stay with God and end with God.

1 Like

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by JoseRaji(m): 8:26am On Mar 14, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Too much jungle justice amongst those igbos
But nobody is holy
Y'all just come online to showcase your extreme lack of knowledge.
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Bambambiglo: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2020
OdefaGirl:
The state has people like this and herdsmen are sweeping them all out....shame!!

Modified: FTC
I dedicate to the living Benue indegenes; may they wake up and fight their fight.... not to kill themselves though.

You seriously lack sense
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Bambambiglo: 10:19am On Mar 14, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Herdsmen, bokoharam , poverty, illiteracy and Islam never do Una?

Una con add cultism to your woes lipsrsealed

Suffer head people

Wetin this fool dey talk? Why not start by mentioning which state you're from first ode
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by isa6namo(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2020
Cowards everywhere, why not do jungle justice to the fulani herdsmen in your community?
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by zedman1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Maybe you live outside the state if not, then your youths should stop waiting on the government for security....if not these people will wipe out the entire state and take over the land, but God forbid though.
When I was in Bauchi, whenever there's religious crisis my people back home were always thrown into panic because to them the entire Bauchi was on fire, meanwhile the only time I actually experienced the crisis was when I was in my final year. Thing is, people outside fear more than those who are actually in crises areas... And the way you guys see Benue isn't the way the media and the GOVERNOR has painted it to be. Benue isn't where you'd see fulani herdsmen walking around with guns as most of you guys think, Benue isn't a state troubled by 'Islamists' as some people outside think. Without a doubt these herders/farmers crisis is felt more in Benue/ Plateau but attacks are usually in the interior villages where inhabitants are usually helpless and not in the entire state as people think. You don't expect Uni agric community people in this case, who are known for their ruggedness to travel down to those interior villages to fight do you?
The scenario here is, for the past months these cultists have been at each other's necks. Just about two days or so a guy was killed within the premisis of Benue State university, these guys you see were killed by the notorious community members around Uni Agric because they were perceived to be on a reprisal mission. THIS IS A CULT THING! We are tired of hearing fulani this, fulani that as if that's all about the state. That's what the governor made people outside to believe just to cover up for his massive failure. For Christ sakes there have been other governors before him and in their time fulanis did the same if not worse. How did his predecessors manage the situation? Was it by making everybody believe fulanis have taken over Benue by burying victims in town and doing nothing about security in these villages and the state at large?

1 Like

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by dangotesmummy: 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Wetin this fool dey talk? Why not start by mentioning which state you're from first ode
the elders say where a person expects wisdom and he is seeing foolishness,it becomes very disappointing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
I'm speechless
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
Bambambiglo:

You seriously lack sense

See who's talking....so more than two hundred people that concurred with me lack sense.
Go sit one place please, I've noticed you.
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Babsyilu2020: 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
Call babs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US / Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck / Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.