Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,792 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) (84668 Views)

Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by mozona(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
seeing what happen to his mate... the one that run away go repent from bad thing.
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by jay2smart19(m): 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
dangotesmummy:
lmaoooo anybody tobari boshey soro Moran Moran asope omoluabi tansibe grin

This cover ups and packaging to make benue appear like some form of utopian place kolework.its obvious.we see it in the news everyday.its nothing hidden so carry your nonsense commot for my front before I wooze you slap grin

What is in the news everyday? It is said, a man's biggest weight is his ignorance. I realised the quote was about you.
Bs. My village alone has more professors than your local government as a whole. You no go school for my side Na for NCE holders. Mofo rolling with bandwagon of ignorant Buffons.

Happy weekend to you blocked head cause you can't relearn and unlearn.
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Bernardbankole: 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
This is definitely crap. cry.
Lord have mercy on our generation
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by dangotesmummy: 5:28am On Mar 15, 2020
jay2smart19:

What is in the news everyday? It is said, a man's biggest weight is his ignorance. I realised the quote was about you.
Bs. My village alone has more professors than your local government as a whole. You no go school for my side Na for NCE holders. Mofo rolling with bandwagon of ignorant Buffons.

Happy weekend to you blocked head cause you can't relearn and unlearn.
arindin grin

Professors indeed grin
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Arizonasmokersl: 9:55am On Mar 15, 2020
All this jungle jurist and judges, later when cultist start beheading, acid bathing, burning...and during some disgusting things, people will start saying they are possessed by demon.
How can you burn a cultist and you think this will stop cultism....
You are only making them more stronger, brutal, and taking every bit of conscience left in them away
This guys don't care about anything, so if you burn them it wouldn't make a difference but only hurt more innocent people

There is obviously going to be reprisal attack
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 15, 2020
Nah them Black Skull and Red Skins
Passionate888:
Na wa.. 'Strong men' don go down o..
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by fadawa: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
This punishment is too bad n strict bont someone with life,. only Igbo pple can do that chai!!!
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by ElRapido: 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
TechCapon:
grin

Wetin happen to techcapon
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Cashio(m): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
onward4life:

If Yu no benue ppo...

Yu go eva put mouth for their pains!

A combination of lion and pussy cat.

Where and time for transformation

Go amaze yu. Hence d pics

what are you saying
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
PRIMITIVE ZOO!
>
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by onward4life(m): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
Cashio:
what are you saying

I Sayan Bodo

Based on my "Awei Street Story" confrontation

Wuyu bi?

"Rice Mill Unit"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away / Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck / Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.