Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 (2178 Views)

My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 04, 2020
I was so engrossed with the topic... I m so frustrated that MadeINchenzen2 version of this wonderful piece got hacked down by Artificial robots.

But I will continue the sequel in his place.

Typing...

Now guys listen. Do not let down your guards and let your girlfriend get some leverage and displace you at the helms of control. It takes one slap to put it right.

1 Like

Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 04, 2020
I noticed some ladies and guys were so angry with that piece that they called the attention of the MODs.

my question is y. If you dont like the station why not change the channel.

The so called people who claim to be grown ups and matured adults will not let a guy air his views . usually what a matured person does when they dont enjoy a thred. they let it be. right?
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 04, 2020
some persons here can be so touchy and overbearing. so imposing and delusional. why not read something else or argue with wikipedia?
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 04, 2020
and I quote the great MadeINchenzen2

"Play nice once in 3 weeks, and be a no nonsense mean super guy. Nice guys gets the worst and stubborn sides of their girlfriends."cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 04, 2020
BadRadio:
and I quote the great MadeINchenzen2

"Play nice once in 3 weeks, and be a no nonsense mean super guy. Nice guys gets the worst and stubborn sides of their girlfriends."
these are the advice of a great man.
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 04, 2020
she dares not hug an old school dude before your very eyes. Beat her from that very spot all the way home.

These are the instructions of the great Chenzen.

1 Like

Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 04, 2020
she slaps you for buying a drink for a hooker that tickles your fancy. kick her teeth in and choke her until she squirts then drag her by the hair down the street and leave her there.

God bless you for this instruction Mr Chenzen. You are a revelation to so many REAL MEN of Nairaland. You are more than a mentor !
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 04, 2020
I am going to add my own version of this... I find it very very interesting

Typing...
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:00pm On May 04, 2020
If it is expected of a man to do all these NONSENSE in the name of relationship, marriage or whatever, I would rather not be in one.

God forbid!

1 Like

Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 04, 2020
There is an ongoing conspiracy, a caucus of women that are strategically strategizing to raise their games against all men.

If we let down our walls. Then we become exposed and susceptible.
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 04, 2020
Kemimarch16... what you did was unfair. u said so many bad prayers against MadeINchenzen2. why.

u hate him that much for airing his views. Has he become a threat to any feminism conspiracy?
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 04, 2020
trust me when I tell you that. what MadeINchenzen2 said is a prophecy. Reject what he said @ your peril !
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Kemimarch16(f): 6:05pm On May 04, 2020
BadRadio:
Kemimarch16... what you did was unfair. u said so many bad prayers against MadeINchenzen2. why.

u hate him that much for airing his views. Has he become a threat to any feminism conspiracy?
I'm not surprised coz I just read what you posted now, birds of the same feathers
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 04, 2020
Kemimarch16:
I'm not surprised coz I just read what you posted now, birds of the same feathers
what do you mean by that. what is wrong with what that guy said
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 04, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
If it is expected of a man to do all these NONSENSE in the name of relationship, marriage or whatever, I would rather not be in one.

God forbid!
but you have not told us what's the nonsense in it !
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Kemimarch16(f): 6:10pm On May 04, 2020
BadRadio:
what do you mean by that. what wrong with what's that guy said
ask Google,ogun will use the blood of anyone that quote me on this topic to bath
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 04, 2020
Kemimarch16:
ask Google,ogun will use the blood of anyone that quote me on this topic to bath
Do you serve Ogun or Jesus?
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Kemimarch16(f): 6:15pm On May 04, 2020
BadRadio:
Do you serve Ogun or Jesus?
ask me again and again
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by sexylassie2(f): 6:17pm On May 04, 2020
All these men with one slap go fit stand me?

As the slap is coming, I am either going to cut that hand off or blind you..choose one.

Anyway, according to research done in the university of Maryland, only broke boys lay their hands on their gfs and wives.

1 Like

Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 04, 2020
Kemimarch16:
ask me again and again
u are calling on Ogun and your signature says Jesus loves you

I dont understand that combination !
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Kemimarch16(f): 6:19pm On May 04, 2020
BadRadio:

you will be confuse forever
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 04, 2020
sexylassie2:

As the slap is coming, I am either going to cut that hand off or blind you..choose one.

Anyway, according to research done in the university of Maryland, only broke boys lay their hands on their gfs and wives.
I beg to differ. your insinuations are not true !
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 04, 2020
Kemimarch16:
you will be confuse forever
I cant be confused. Though I took few bottles of vodka, but it's not for highness... rather it is to shield the walls of my immune against COVID-19
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Kemimarch16(f): 6:21pm On May 04, 2020
BadRadio:

you will never understand
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by sexylassie2(f): 6:23pm On May 04, 2020
BadRadio:
I beg to differ. your insinuations are not true !

OK, won't write much.

It is a fact, broke boy and men are the ones that can't handle their women in a polite way.

It is because of lowself esteem also frustration.

Also these type of men superiority is only on women, they can try that on their fellow men.
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 04, 2020
sexylassie2:

You should be meek and virtuous. why cut someone's hand. A lover for that matter?cheesy
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 04, 2020
Kemimarch16:
you will never understand
There is nothing there to understand. Ogun and Jesus cannot be friends!
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 04, 2020
sexylassie2:

OK, won't write much.

It is a fact, broke boy and men are the ones that can't handle their women in a polite way.

It is because of lowself esteem also frustration.

Also these type of men superiority is only on women, they can try that on their fellow men.
Wealthy or broke...Every man has to champion the affairs of his relationship and marriage.
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by sexylassie2(f): 6:35pm On May 04, 2020
BadRadio:
You should be meek and virtuous. why cut someone's hand. A lover for that matter?cheesy

No lover beats his gfs
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by sexylassie2(f): 6:37pm On May 04, 2020
BadRadio:
Wealthy or broke...Every man has to champion the affairs of his relationship and marriage.

Wealthy men control the affair of business and people

Broke men control the affairs of their women, that is why they always want to know what she is doing.
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Kemimarch16(f): 6:39pm On May 04, 2020
BadRadio:
There is nothing there to understand. Ogun and Jesus cannot be friends!
and Jesus advice u to be a woman beater
Re: It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 04, 2020
sexylassie2:

No lover beats his gfs
But they told u that love hurts. There is pain in love. just like life, love is not a bed of Rose'sgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scientific Reasons Why It Is Difficult To Catch H.I.V / If You Don't Want Girls To Place You In The "Friend-zone" This Is How To Avoid / CCTV Camera Capture Couple Having Sex Inside Bathroom (watch Video Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.