|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,758,136 members, 6,555,537 topics. Date: Monday, 25 October 2021 at 03:02 PM
|Help - Mini Bus (koropke) Needed For Transport by Sonel: 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2020|
Pls I need a mini bus (Korope) for transport biz on daily returns, weekly delivery, or hire purchase. If you have any or willing to buy,or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
Kindly reach out to me. I live in Alimosho area of Lagos state. Call 08150201242.
Thanks for your help.
|Re: Help - Mini Bus (koropke) Needed For Transport by BOLogistics: 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2020|
I need a mini bus on higher purchase. If you have or willing to buy or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ojo area of Lagos state
Contact : 08111968216
|Re: Help - Mini Bus (koropke) Needed For Transport by sidonlook: 8:56am On Mar 18, 2020|
What are the terms you would consider reasonable for any of the plans if available?
|Re: Help - Mini Bus (koropke) Needed For Transport by Sonel: 9:02am On Mar 18, 2020|
sidonlook:Kindly call 08150201242. Thanks
|Re: Help - Mini Bus (koropke) Needed For Transport by sidonlook: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2020|
Sonel:It is advisable to go into business that you have the knowledge.
You may provide answers to these questions and let us do the analysis that will lead to a successful business.
1. Have you done the business before now ?
2. Have you calculated the average daily returns ?
3. Do you have idea of areas with high daily returns ?
4. What is the usual effect of "agbero" on the business and what are the ways to be successful.?
5. Do you know anybody who has done the business successfully that could be a guide?
6. What are the average daily delivery, weekly, and hire purchase plan ?
7. Do you have a choice area or route you wish to ply.
8. Some people did this business in the past and failed. In your opinion, what do you think could be responsible for such failures?
Know that somebody else is following this thread and you can never tell where the help will come from.
|Re: Help - Mini Bus (koropke) Needed For Transport by Sonel: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2020|
sidonlook:I am an experienced driver, have driven a 14 sitter bus for transport for over 2 yrs although have driven for 18yrs in all..
There are a lot of reasons you should consider investing in a mini bus biz with me:
- I am an experienced driver with some mechanical knowledge.
- You are assured of recouping your capital + profit because I am always focused and daily returns is assured
- With my experience in transport, I can easily proffer solution to issues that may arise be it technical or whatever (agbero)
- The mini bus is not too expensive to buy around 800k tokunbo and its durable and rugged for transport and do not give problems.
- For now the eyes of Uniform men and agbero who extort from drivers is less.
- So many people around who invested in it are happy and some even more than 1 plying the road. eg at ikotun so many of those mini bus are owned by investors who has reaped and still enjoying the biz.
- Average daily returns arrangement is 3k ×5 days = 15k weekly ie Monday to Friday, then Saturday is for maintenance check while the hire purchase plan is 20-25k week depending on duration period of complete payment and handing over.
- Driver chooses the route that he find OK to ply and do the biz without issues. Route within ALIMOSHO that have population of persons that do not own personal means of transport will do but owner can still specify route he wants the driver to ply.
- This biz is profitable as seen by number of this mini buses in the Lagos mainland and with the current influx of the new BRTs by Lagos state govt and completion of BRT lane from Oshodi towards Ota, its clear that sooner or later the danfo buses will be out of business.
- I am trust worthy, honest, and disciplined.
- I can also provide a guarantor if need be.
- I can do daily delivery payment, weekly delivery or hire purchase. It all depends on what you want.
- Don't hesitate to ask more questions if you need to clarify any details .
Call me on 07081734855
|Re: Help - Mini Bus (koropke) Needed For Transport by BOLogistics: 6:16am On Mar 20, 2020|
I need a Sound Mini Bus for purchase. Preferably Automatic. Budget is N500k.
I live around Ojo Lagos
|Re: Help - Mini Bus (koropke) Needed For Transport by Goodgod213: 8:32am On Mar 20, 2020|
I have a pencil Camry 2000 for transport. If you are interested quote me
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60