Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

No Bashing Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Bashing Please (4104 Views)

What Is The Cause Of Lack Of True Love???Let Discuss...no Bashing Please / Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) / Rate My Pre - Wedding Pics. Pls No Bashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Bashing Please by Just4test: 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
I had to create a new account due to some personal reasons..

I am in a very serious relationship..i met her has a V and she has been faithful in one way or d oda..v tested her so many times..and she neva fails..i v all her passes,to most of her social media handle..without her knowing ..but she neva cheats..

I met a lady very younger to my woman..we attend same church for some some years now..buh all she does was look at me all d time..recently she summoned d courage to ask me out..and i told her its not possible..dt i am in a serious relationship..

[note: i know she[This new babe] is not in any relationship..i confirmed she is tellin d truth]

The new babe..i like her kind of person,personally she is a very gud lady,responsible and all sha but i neva stopped loving my woman..but the new babe still insist,its over 2 months now..tried all means to distract her..but she is smart.

D new lady,also is a V.not broken sef but in University..she insist that she doesnt mind being my 2nd babe..for a very serious relationship..
D issue now is my main babe want to go and serve now,i am not scared but concerned of what d outcome wud b..i am not gettin younger and anybody can change anytime..dou i am not prayin for her to change..but v practise d miseducation from ubunja..its well and its working..ladies wouldnt want to see dz but please be sincere..

In dz situation what do u tink u would do if u were to be in dz situation?

1 Like

Re: No Bashing Please by BiafranBushBoy: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lol

Here's your answer!

In your story, remove yourself and put your babe...

Your babe has tested you and found you a good guy. Another guy comes to her and begs her to allow him be her 2nd guy.

You are going for service and your babe is wondering if she can date both of you.

What would you advise her to do?

Any answer you give is your answer.

36 Likes

Re: No Bashing Please by Just4test: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol
Nice ,thanks alot
Re: No Bashing Please by ikh777: 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Just4test:

I am in a very serious relationship..i met her has a V and she has been faithful in one way or d oda..v tested her so many times..and she neva fails..i v all her passes,to most of her social media handle..without her knowing ..but she neva cheats..

I met a lady very younger to my woman..we attend same church for some some years now..buh all she does was look at me all d time..recently she summoned d courage to ask me out..and i told her its not possible..dt i am in a serious relationship..

[note: i know she[This new babe] is not in any relationship..i confirmed she is tellin d truth]

The new babe..i like her kind of person,personally she is a very gud lady,responsible and all sha but i neva stopped loving my woman..but i still insist,its over 2 months now..tried all means to distract her..but she is smart.

D new lady,also is a V.not broken sef but in University..she insist that she doesnt mind being my 2nd babe..for a very serious relationship..
D issue now is my main babe want to go and serve now,i am not scared but concerned of what d outcome wud b..i am not gettin younger and anybody can change anytime..dou i am not prayin for her to change..but v practise d miseducation from ubunja..its well and its working..ladies wouldnt want to see dz but please be sincere..

first you are a PERVERT. admit it and do the needful

WHAT DO YOU WANT? EHN? what exactly do you want out of life or women......

YOU HAVE EVERYTHING GOING FOR YOU PLUS PEACE AND CERTIFIED LADY WHO LOVES YOU yet you are considering a second babe.

PLAYERS CREATE PLAYERS.

then your legit babe finds out by the help of the devil and she too learns from you and in hurt and bitterness becomes a player to her next man.

WHY ARE YOU A TOOL IN THE HANDS OF THE DEVIL FOR THIS GENERATION. Is your brain in your deek?

you HAVE NO LOVE in you.

TRUE LOVE DOES NOT CHEAT. You have already cheated by considering the 2nd babe.

what is not for us is always more attractive that what is already with us. THAT IS HOW SAD THE HUMAN NATURE IS.

Cant you learn from davido and be faithful to one lady? CAN'T YOU BE A MAN AND BE CONTENT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE? ehn..... King Solomon.

I really feel bad for the naive girl you have disvirgined in the name of love.

unku pls sleep with both of them and enjoy your self, a third one is coming..... I know you will not hear my words because it may seem as bashing but it is the BITTER TRUTH YOU NEED TO LEARN

4 Likes

Re: No Bashing Please by Yohans(m): 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hmm, devil's work.

2 Likes

Re: No Bashing Please by Just4test: 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
ikh777:

YOU HAVE EVERYTHING GOING FOR YOU PLUS PEACE AND CERTIFIED LADY WHO LOVES YOU yet you are considering a second babe.

PLAYERS CREATE PLAYERS.

then your legit babe finds out by the help of the devil and she too learns from you and in hurt and bitterness becomes a player to her next man.

WHY ARE YOU A TOOL IN THE HANDS OF THE DEVIL FOR THIS GENERATION. Is your brain in your deek?

you HAVE NO LOVE in you.

what is not for us is always more attractive that what is already with us. THAT IS HOW SAD THE HUMAN NATURE IS.

Cant you learn from davido and be faithful to one lady? CAN'T YOU BE A MAN AND BE CONTENT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE? ehn..... King Solomon.

unku pls sleep with both of them and enjoy your self, a third one is coming..... I know you will not hear my words because it may seem as bashing but it is the BITTER TRUTH YOU NEED TO LEARN

Thanks,i will stick to ur word..i really aprc8 ur words..i wont cheat and make tinx ryt
Re: No Bashing Please by ubunja(m): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
Just4test:

The new babe..i like her kind of person,personally she is a very gud lady,responsible and all sha but i neva stopped loving my woman..but i still insist,its over 2 months now..tried all means to distract her..but she is smart.

the only way to bond these two girls to you is to take both their virginity.

Cause if some other guy does, you can kiss them good bye.

Bond them to you first. Then see where things go from there. Otherwise both their love mean nothing to you at this time.

4 Likes

Re: No Bashing Please by Just4test: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
ubunja:
the only way to bond these two girls to you is to take both their virginity.

Cause if some other guy does, you can kiss them good bye.

Bond them to you first. Then see where things go from there. Otherwise both their love mean nothing to you at this time.
I already bonded d first one ,just d 2nd one ..wch i havent accepted her too
Re: No Bashing Please by ubunja(m): 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
Just4test:

continue with the second one.

You are not anything to a girl until she has given you sex. So far you're just a guy she's dating. Get her invested. Hit that thing.

9 Likes

Re: No Bashing Please by ubunja(m): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
If you don't hit the Virgin. This will be you:

She Lost Her Virginity To Another Man After Promising Me

https://www.nairaland.com/571876/she-lost-virginity-another-man

kokoye:
This is something I saw in the Punch Newspaper just now.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/dec/19/801.html

From the guy:

I dated a girl for about two years. But all of a sudden, she changed her behaviour towards me. Whenever I asked what went wrong, she gave excuses. I discovered she was no longer interested and I left her alone. Initially, she told me that she was a virgin and we decided not to have intimacy. She even promised me that if I don't meet her as a virgin I should do anything to her. Now she wants me back and she told me she has lost her virginity to a guy she dated after me. When I heard this, I was very sad. But she asked for forgiveness. Though I still love her, I do not know if she will be faithful again.

Yusuf, Lagos

Here is the columist's response (this is from a lady btw) :

If this lady could not sacrifice the pleasure of another man's flesh for you, then, she is not worth your love. When a partner who claims to be a virgin brazenly sleeps with another man, then she is telling you to go to blazes! The other man must have disappointed her and she wants to return to you because she knows that you will forgive her. Be sure she won't go back to that guy, if he appears on the scene. She could even get another lover and leave you at her convenience. I advise that you forgive her, but don't think of anything serious with her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bashing Please by Liposure: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
Going by d kind of person u said ur main girl is. There is 10 percent chance she mite leave u despite being apart each oda. So Dont worry

1 Like

Re: No Bashing Please by Liposure: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Going by d kind of person u said ur main girl is. There is 10 percent chance she mite leave u despite being apart from each oda. So Dont worry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Bashing Please by ubunja(m): 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
ikh777:

PLAYERS CREATE PLAYERS.

you HAVE NO LOVE in you.

can't he learn from Davido?? Wtf?? But Davido is a simp dating a prostitute. SMH. you guys though.... What the hell is wrong with you?

5 Likes

Re: No Bashing Please by Just4test: 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Liposure:
Going by d kind of person u said ur main girl is. There is 10 percent chance she mite leave u despite being apart from each oda. So Dont worry
Wow,really?staying far from me might change the kind of person u said she might be??you didnt suggest any tin u would do in this kind of situation
Re: No Bashing Please by Just4test: 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
ubunja:
can't he learn from Davido?? Wtf?? But Davido is a simp dating a prostitute. SMH. you guys though.... What the hell is wrong with you?
Yes,davido has abt 5 ladies and he is still punaning d rest ladies .i dont tink davido wud be a right role model for me in this situation
Re: No Bashing Please by ikh777: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
ubunja:

finally we meet. the famous Ubunjaaaaaaa..... see your lessons have helped many practically BUT dont you think the guy was being unfaithful?

he didnt exercise self control.

I felt you would understand.

1 Like

Re: No Bashing Please by ubunja(m): 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
ikh777:

finally we meet. the famous Ubunjaaaaaaa..... see your lessons have helped many practically BUT dont you think the guy was being unfaithful?

dealing with more than one girl at a time he would never jump into the lagoon. His heart is safe.

7 Likes

Re: No Bashing Please by ikh777: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
ubunja:
dealing with more than one girl at a time he would never jump into the lagoon. His heart is safe.

That is safe BUT it is not acceptable in our culture. and society may hypocritically frown at it.
Re: No Bashing Please by ubunja(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Just4test:

Yes,davido has abt 5 ladies and he is still punaning d rest ladies .i dont tink davido wud be a right role model for me in this situation
no matter how much as a man you cheat, a cheating woman must never be tolerated. Its not about being fair. But when a woman cheats she brings BABIES. You will raise another man's child unawares.

15 Likes

Re: No Bashing Please by SweetCunt97(f): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Just4test:

The new babe..i like her kind of person,personally she is a very gud lady,responsible and all sha but i neva stopped loving my woman..but the new babe still insist,its over 2 months now..tried all means to distract her..but she is smart.

Bros which state are you in? Seems the ratio of virgins dey high there... Asking for a friend pls
Re: No Bashing Please by Just4test: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
ikh777:

No,i am still faitful because i havent accepted the 2nd babe..at least,ladies also has guys that disturbs dem..does it mean that if any guy disturbs her..does that mean she is been unfaithful too..all i said was,my main babe.will be going to serve and as tinx b,na only if she redeployer to my state of residence and still stays around me is when i will continue to trust her.Ladies fit change na,i just hope u understand wat i mean
Re: No Bashing Please by Just4test: 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Bros which state are you in? Seems the ratio of virgins dey high there... Asking for a friend pls
For personal reason,i no go talk d state o..
Re: No Bashing Please by ubunja(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
ikh777:

That is safe BUT it is not acceptable in our culture. and society may hypocritically frown at it.
but culturally our forefathers had many women at any given time.

And the more ladies my guy has, the more will come. Its PreSelection. Women love a man other women love.

9 Likes

Re: No Bashing Please by SweetCunt97(f): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
Just4test:

What kinda person are you? Your girlfriend has not giving you any reason for doubt and you already thinking of cheating with another lady that gave u attention? Cheap being

1 Like

Re: No Bashing Please by Just4test: 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
ubunja:
no matter how much as a man you cheat, a cheating woman must never be tolerated. Its not about being fair. But when a woman cheats she brings BABIES. You will raise another man's child unawares.
Very true boss
Re: No Bashing Please by Just4test: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
ubunja:
but culturally our forefathers had many women at any given time.

And the more ladies my guy has, the more will come. Its PreSelection. Women love a man other women love.
Very true
Re: No Bashing Please by SweetCunt97(f): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Just4test:

For personal reason,i no go talk d state o..
Kid yourself.

1 Like

Re: No Bashing Please by ubunja(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What kinda person are you? Your girlfriend has not giving you any reason for doubt and you already thinking of cheating with another lady that gave u attention? Cheap being
it's called Insurance.

Even you girls always have a Plan B man ready. Leave the guy alone

9 Likes

Re: No Bashing Please by SweetCunt97(f): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
ubunja:
it's called Insurance.

Even you girls always have a Plan B man ready. Leave the guy alone
Keep misleading men here o. Olorioko.
Re: No Bashing Please by Yahman1(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
As if u will take any advice that would be given here angry

Already securing another asset in case the first one goes dilapidated

Badt guy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: No Bashing Please by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
Just4test:

Stick to your girlfriend. Leave the other "V" for another person. You are a "V" hunter grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: No Bashing Please by MPESA(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
ubunja:

PROSTITUTE WTF Bro, have you paid her for sex before? Or don't you Know the definition of prostitute? .... Bro this is another person daughter, sister and probably wife to be, you are calling prostitute just to make point BTW calling Davido a simp because he's in love and all over Chioma...
Ubunja you fall my hand... Even the advice you gave to this guy self no follow at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lady Showcasing Her Flexibility At The Gym. / Bobrisky Has Been Deceiving Us. See Pictures That Revealed That He Never Did Any / Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.