Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY (4119 Views)

My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 / The Lady In My Life, My Burden. / SHOCKER! Pregnant Girl Resurrects At Her Funeral In Warri - See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by princefrank76: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
I met a girl early january and we got talking she told me she's an undergraduate and she stays with her cousin bro. I asked her out and we started dating around febuary.
towards febuary ending her cousin bro traveled out becoz of the ongoing ASUU strike. So we have spending quality time together. Just recently she did a pregnancy test in my presence and d result was positive. Immediatly she pinned it on me, i was a bit confused coz we've been having protected sex except for one occasion whch i personaly got postinoir 2 for her and she confirm to me that she took it.

just to advoid so much arguments, i asked her what she wantd to do with the pregnancy. She told me she wanna get rid of it coz she's still in school and perharps her elder bro is a rev. father. So she don't bring shame to the family. Even on my own side i'm not financially bouyant to fathe any child yet so i concur to her suggestion.

the problem was now money for the abortion coz i was broke at that time. She told me nt to worry

to be continued

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by princefrank76: 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
Continuation..

so she told me she's gonna borrow some monies from her friend to flush d pregnancy. I said ok and i promised to pay her back the following week so she could refund her friend.

she got the money from her friend and the whole procces was successful. All dis happend last week.

fast foward to this week. She's been using my phone to login facebook and she's always cautious whenever she's chattin so that i won't peep on her chat, but i wasn't even interested on who she was chatting with. She makes sure she logout and remove her account entirely from my phone when ever she's done chatting. That was never a probs to me.

now, this what happens, the last time she logs in with my phone along the line my data got exhausted and she couldn't logout. So i was able to subscribed my phone the following day and unknowing open my facebook app and it took me directly to her own acct. At first i didn't knw it was her account, so i opened the first unread message lo and behold it was from that her cousin bro.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by princefrank76: 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
Continuation..

it was when i read the chat from her bro that i discovered the acct wasn't mine but the first chat i saw tempted me do dig more of the chats.

this was when i got the shocker. This guy she claims to be her cousin is actualy her boyfriend and they are basically living together as school couples lol. And i also got to discover the pregnancy wasn't mine. He actually got her pregnant before he traveled..
frm de chats i noticed she lied to the guy that i'm just her casual friend and on my own path she told me he's her cousin. I discover she's been giving him update about the abortion process and even telling the guy how she's been lonely since he traveled. To think that we even f*cked in the guy's house baffles me.

this guy seems like a nice guy from the little time i spoked with him when he was around. I just feel 4 him.

i haven't even let the girl knw that i now knw the truth. I've been acting cool with her for the past three days.

i can't phantom why she has to tell all this lies.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by yuping(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by Candidlady: 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
princefrank76:
I met a girl early january and we got talking she told me she's an undergraduate and she stays with her cousin bro. I asked her out and we started dating around febuary.
towards febuary ending her cousin bro traveled out becoz of the ongoing ASUU strike. So we have spending quality time together. Just recently she did a pregnancy test in my presence and d result was positive. Immediatly she pinned it on me, i was a bit confused coz we've been having protected sex except for one occasion whch i personaly got postinoir 2 for her and she confirm to me that she took it.

just to advoid so much arguments, i asked her what she wantd to do with the pregnancy. She told me she wanna get rid of it coz she's still in school and perharps her elder bro is a rev. father. So she don't bring shame to the family. [s] Even on my own side i'm not financially bouyant to fathe any child yet so i concur to her suggestion. [/s]

the problem [s] was now money for the abortion coz i was broke at that time[/s] . She told me nt to worry

to be continued

You ain't financially buoyant to father a child undecided but that didn't stop you from getting erection and dividing in raw!!! You and girl are both silly..

Wicked beings sad

Modified: you met her January started dating February had sex that same month ?

Where do you guys find people like this? Is love that cheap? lipsrsealed

That girl is a nonsense girl !!!

4 Likes

Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by phorget(m): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Issokay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by Uzomacharles: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
princefrank76:
Continuation..

so she told me she's gonna borrow some monies from her friend to flush d pregnancy. I said ok and i promised to pay her back the following week so she could refund her friend.

she got the money from her friend and the whole procces was successful. All dis happend last week.

fast foward to this week. She's been using my phone to login facebook and she's always cautious whenever she's chattin so that i won't peep on her chat, but i wasn't even interested on who she was chatting with. She makes sure she logout and remove her account entirely from my phone when ever she's done chatting. That was never a probs to me.

now, this what happens, the last time she logs in with my phone along the line my data got exhausted and she couldn't logout. So i was able to subscribed my phone the following day and unknowing open my facebook app and it took me directly to her own acct. At first i didn't knw it was her account, so i opened the first unread message lo and behold it was from that her cousin bro.

Baba no come put me for suspense..
Abeg continue the story joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by Uzomacharles: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Candidlady:

You ain't financially buoyant to father a child undecided but that didn't stop you from getting erection and dividing in raw!!! You and girl are both silly..

Wicked beings sad

OP don't mind her...
She's just 18 yrs, probably those little girls that got there phone as birthday gift as license to read and study hard....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by Candidlady: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Uzomacharles:

OP don't mind her...
She's just 18 yrs, probably those little girls that got there phone as birthday gift as license to read and study hard....

Thought itold you to stop following me bout like a stray dog undecided
Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by Uzomacharles: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Thought itold you to stop following me bout like a stray dog undecided
Make God punish.... E be like u never see anything yet....

7 Likes

Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by princefrank76: 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Wicked beings sad

Madam read the whole story first before u crusify me. Read again. The post has been updated
Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by princefrank76: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by Candidlady: 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
princefrank76:
Madam read the whole story first before u crusify me. Read again. The post has been updated

What is there to read again....

You met her January started dating February sure you guys had countless sex that same February....

You and the girl are both crazy...

When you go for cheap things it never last... You won't enjoy it!!! Carry your cross!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by soundOsonic: 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Guy I hate abortion to the core. Let her give birth and offer the child up for adoption.
I would prefer you give the child to those that are close to you and her sincerely looking for a child. And try and make the process legal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by Candidlady: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Make God punish....
E be like u never see anything yet....

Stay outta my mention.. Your face is scary!!

With that nose of yours iam sure you are breathing four people's air at once lipsrsealed
Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
princefrank76:
Continuation..

it was when i read the chat from her bro that i discovered the acct wasn't mine but the first chat i saw tempted me do dig more of the chats.

this was when i got the shocker. This guy she claims to be her cousin is actually boyfriend and they are basically living together as school couples lol. And i also got to discover the pregnancy wasn't mine. He actually got her pregnant before he traveled..
from the chats i noticed she lied to the guy that i'm just her casual friend and on my own path she told me he's her cousin. I discover she's been giving him update about the abortion process and even telling the guy how she's been lonely since he traveled. To think that we even f*cked in the guy's house baffles me.

this guy seems like a nice guy from the little time i spoked with him when he was around. I just feel 4 him.

i haven't even let the girl knw that i now knw the truth. I've been acting cool with her for the past three days.

i can't phantom why she has to tell all this lies.
fear women.fesr women.they lie with ease .

3 Likes

Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by soundOsonic: 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Candidlady:

You met her January started dating February sure you guys had countless sex that same February....

When you go for cheap things it never last... You won't enjoy it!!! Carry your cross!!!
Calm down. Why do you call your fellow woman cheap? Anybody can decide to have sex with anybody and love doesn't need to be involved.
They had protected sex until one time. Sometimes people get caught in the moment. I believe you are still young and a virgin.
It is Okay not to have money to father a child, it is okay to have erection or sex irrespective of your financial status.
People make poor decisions, so do you. So what's the big deal. They can birth the child and give it up for adoption to a family that needs it, that's a blessing to them, by making your poor decision make meaning.
Stop the hate, I know this forum is anonymous, and your persona is not who you are real life, but with time you can absorb this your bad attitude and display it in the real world, just calm down

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by Uzomacharles: 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Stay outta my mention.. Your face is scary!!

With that nose of yours iam sure you are breathing four people's air at once lipsrsealed

If is easy then try it....
You turned 18 and decided to chill with Nairalanders...
I'm aware your parents don't know you spend time here searching for divks in the name of talking guys here.....
I Love My Nose...
if you're bold post your pics as I did and that your delusionist BF

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by princefrank76: 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Candidlady:

You obviously haven't met a guy that swept u off your feet. You still got a lot of experience ahead of u.

1 Like

Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by Highhhio(m): 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Fear woman

2 Likes

Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by MadeINchenzen2: 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
princefrank76:

just to advoid so much arguments, i asked her what she wantd to do with the pregnancy. She told me she wanna get rid of it coz she's still in school and perharps her elder bro is a rev. father. So she don't bring shame to the family. Even on my own side i'm not financially bouyant to fathe any child yet so i concur to her suggestion.

the problem was now money for the abortion coz i was broke at that time. She told me nt to worry

to be continued
Rule number 1: Never date anyone until you are ready for marriage, just be likeable enough for your crush to spread her legs wide enough for u to dive in, fvck and leave.

Rule number 2: No matter how juicy and puffy a cherry is, never fvck it twice !!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by Candidlady: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
princefrank76:
You obviously haven't met a guy that swept u off your feet . You still got a lot of experience ahead of u.

That broom must be made of iron bars
Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Make God punish.... E be like u never see anything yet....
Meaty nose
Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by Uzomacharles: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Meaty nose
lol brother of a meaty ass sister

1 Like

Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Uzomacharles:

lol
brother of a meaty ass sister
remember never to orally go down on any lady,just a reminder.kikikiki
Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by Uzomacharles: 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
remember never to orally go down on any lady,just a reminder.kikikiki

last time I did that,your sister enjoyed it and asked for more ....
Maybe the reason she's cheating on her holy bed lol,pity the poor husband...
Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Uzomacharles:

last time I did that,your sister enjoyed it and asked for more ....
Maybe the reason she's cheating on her holy bed lol,pity the poor husband...
Meaty nose I told you I don't have any sister,I'm the only female. Heed to my advise Mr meaty Nose
Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by Uzomacharles: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Meaty nose I told you I don't have any sister,I'm the only female. Heed to my advise Mr meaty Nose

Lol......
Then she's your female relative...
Fvck you too bitch
Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Lol......
Then she's your female relative...
Fvck you too bitch
This your meaty nose is so cracking me up, never change your dp Mr meaty Nose,don't let flies to enter oooo kikikiki
Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
The way people are quick to have sex these days is scary, or is there another sex different from the one God warned us to stay off till we are married? I don't understand somebody should explain to me.
Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by Uzomacharles: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
This your meaty nose is so cracking me up, never change your dp Mr meaty Nose,don't let flies to enter oooo kikikiki

The meaty nose that got your female relative 4uking me hard right?
The same meaty nose that got you stalking on me lol
Went through your threads and found out how you throw yourself on people in the name of people you love....

LovePeddler attention seeking bitch...
Fuvk off
Re: Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY by McEphiks(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Wicked beings sad

How many fling you don get? No come here dey form holier than thou

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience Working As A Bar Man / My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 / Why Can't Hot Girls Be More Humble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.