Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) (85483 Views)

Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by DropsMic(m): 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lol.... See environ

2 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Jabarzee(m): 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ugly school

8 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by CsRockefeller(m): 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Ui graduates no dey get swag at all... All of them looking like SU.. OAU too join but dem getting woke small small.... Dry schools.

Continue.
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Ayo8(m): 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
neck breaking pictures

2 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Ayo8(m): 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
neck breaking pictures

1 Like

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
I was there yesterday but no be night sha.. well UI is very neat and has good maintenance culture compared to other federal universities I've been too. Although it's not that beautiful
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Stallion93(m): 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
Never seen such Melancholic pictures ever in my life

6 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by wwwihy: 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
what is beautiful here?

6 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by fergie001: 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
Fentanyl:
SMH

so this OP that is notorious for making tribalistic and bigoted posts has actually stepped into a university and yet still spews all the disgusting nonsense he posts all over the place?

wonders shall never end indeed

there is no way you can actually be a student or member of staff there, with the kind of vomit you spread all over the pages of this forum,
I am shocked the University of Ibadan will let that ragamuffin close to their gate.

8 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by jogsman01(m): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
You mean beautiful gan gan
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
Op what’s the news here

Check out the university of Toronto at night

The third picture is for op

10 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
in this part of the world, I don't just understand

1 Like

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by wallezee: 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
tyup:
So Yesterday's had a walk through Nigeria's Premier university, University of Ibadan and it sure isn't only Beautiful in the Day but also at Night

some Nice pictures below cool
So, this is the level our government has reduced us to? What’s beautiful here?

10 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by ADMAF(m): 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
tyup:
So Yesterday's had a walk through Nigeria's Premier university, University of Ibadan and it sure isn't only Beautiful in the Day but also at Night

OMG! These pics make me long to see you again, my beautiful alma-mata. I'll always remain a Tedderite. Thanks OP.
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by sencekompis: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
ODUDUWA LAND GO BETTER, IBO LAND GO BETTER, SS GO BETTER, MIDDLE BELT GO BETTER one day & sooner.

5 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by homealone00: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Just passed thru now.
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Ikutomtom: 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
nice pictures
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by LegendHer0: 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
OP, you really fall my hand lol. At least if you are gonna snap, you should endaveour to do a good job.

Below is the google earth view of the prestigious UI that you just ridiculed on this thread!

2 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by lasisi69(f): 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
I'm ashamed to call myself a Nigerian... See the rubbish this man � acknowledged and posted !!! Damn, you really need to travel �...

13 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by AbujaBlue: 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Tip for future: always tilt your phone so photos are landscape. That way 3/4s of the photo aren't tarmac.

2 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by NigeriaBam: 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
You're just wasting people Data

11 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by spirul77: 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=Rasmega post=87422133]
I think say na only me the thing tire o.
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by meum: 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
tyup:

Not that beautiful. It's just too dark

3 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Olisehinnocent: 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
They should ask my alma mata (OAU), what beauty means.

2 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by TheVictorious(m): 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
Poor lighting
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by babtoundey(m): 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Ui graduates no dey get swag at all... All of them looking like SU.. OAU too join but dem getting woke small small.... Dry schools.

Delete this post in seven days time. and for this that you have posted, you must bring seven he goats, seven bags of rice, seven white adult male fowl, seven kegs of pallmwine and a basket of skillfully wrapped fufu to appease the gods.

2 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by jimmyLd101: 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Something way we they see everyday. Proud to be a scotlander
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by jimmyLd101: 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Something way we they see everyday. Proud to be a scotlander . If you know you know
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by bolousadex: 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
Not looking great
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
Someone should do University of Lagos at night. Best yet to come
Well, for your smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer / Top JAMB Scorers And Where They Are Today / Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.