Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) (85449 Views)

Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by novexme(m): 1:09am On Mar 14, 2020
Wow expected more. OAU for life. Check out my signature
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Mikeparlo12(m): 1:30am On Mar 14, 2020
With your wicked Android phone...
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by folaraimi: 1:31am On Mar 14, 2020
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by DrayZee: 1:42am On Mar 14, 2020
tyup:

when it comes to English ur type can't speak better than me

advice of the century is work on urself. good or worst night, ur choice to pick
If you can type like this, you can’t possibly speak better. Well, it’s a faceless forum, anybody can claim anything.

Well done.
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 1:49am On Mar 14, 2020
Poor photography
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by dasparrow: 1:56am On Mar 14, 2020
The university looks dark. The campus needs better lightening.
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 14, 2020
tyup:

I've been to Ain Shams University, Egypt and it's beautiful is second to none and UI's standard can't be compared to it but what I did is just basically appreciating our own atleast

We all just gonna keep screaming Racism from white folks but the real question is how much have we treated and appreciated ourselves?
Someone that behaves like a tribalist is saying this wow! Hypocrisy in its rawest and vilest state.
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 14, 2020
The university is dark self can hardly see nothing. Sha heard Baze is beautiful but I don't think you can see an alumni of Baze here they are busy living large.
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:32am On Mar 14, 2020
ilevic:
not well lit

we can easily see where the generator no cover

come on people Nigeria is cursed
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by juman(m): 2:41am On Mar 14, 2020
I dont like the destroyed country a bit.
Nothing works well.
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by JaceBlaze: 3:43am On Mar 14, 2020
Trying to see beauty through that darkness like......

1 Like

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by mufadem2012: 4:30am On Mar 14, 2020
The premier
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Cousin9999: 5:17am On Mar 14, 2020
tyup:
...but the real question is how much have we treated and appreciated ourselves?

!
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by iLearner: 5:26am On Mar 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Ui students no dey get swag at all, no social life.. Book worms.. Dry school.

Shut up there.
If you're not a student here, you don't know shit about what's happening here.
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by iLearner: 5:37am On Mar 14, 2020
tyup:
So Yesterday's had a walk through Nigeria's Premier university, University of Ibadan and it sure isn't only Beautiful in the Day but also at Night

some Nice pictures below cool

These are the ugliest pictures of my school I've ever seen cry cry angry
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 5:40am On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Trying to see beauty through that darkness like......
cheesy ha ha ha ha ha

3 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 6:01am On Mar 14, 2020
University of Cape Town

3 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Ubdavis(m): 6:16am On Mar 14, 2020
Extremely local. Not appealing to the eyes atall
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Jms85(m): 6:27am On Mar 14, 2020
tyup:
Let's know ur views on these pictures
dis one just waste space....I no see any tin beautiful here...even d love lighting WS poor.....sha monkey no fine BT hm mama lyk am ooo.
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Johnmokan(m): 6:33am On Mar 14, 2020
OP, learn to snap straight pictures.
You cannot be stressing me to turn my phone up and down
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 14, 2020
Nothing to see here
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by AvalonSpace(m): 6:53am On Mar 14, 2020
Must you bend your phone before snapping?
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by ebuclassic18(m): 7:07am On Mar 14, 2020
Also show us when there is no light
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Risentouch(m): 7:08am On Mar 14, 2020
Kept showing us same picture from different angles.mtcheeww
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by JaceBlaze: 7:08am On Mar 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
cheesy ha ha ha ha ha
Lol I mean all I saw was the dark land of Mordor

2 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 7:11am On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Lol I mean all I saw was the dark land of Mordor
Lol, they always see beauty in the most basic of things, I guess we take things for granted this side

5 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 7:23am On Mar 14, 2020
And what is special about this, stop celebrating mediocrity.
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Tiwatopebabe(f): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2020
madjune:
Better read your book and pass well.

Those aesthetics have been there long time and will be after you're gone.
Did you say aesthetics? Where is it? The only thing snapped is bulbs. Yeye.
Before you ask me to show you mine. Proudly Ife, so think twice.
Our aesthetics ain't mate with yours.

1 Like

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Befii: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2020
Nothing good about the picture at all.
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Germi9: 8:22am On Mar 14, 2020
tyup:

Ur best of badluck ain't my problem atm

Mad Man,no wonder you were wondering around the school premises... if you have been littered with Bad luck,sorry dude am not part of you
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by awesomesossy(f): 8:41am On Mar 14, 2020
FreebiesGRAM:
Pinkin wey never enter another pikin papa farm go say na him Papa farm big pass.
Words of the Elders.... The only comment that gave me plenty joy cool
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by JoseRaji(m): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2020
@OP. did they say you shouldn't snap straight pictures What's all these "bendy-bendy" nonsense you're uploading? How is this FP-worthy even? News don finish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top JAMB Scorers And Where They Are Today / Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer / Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.