Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) (85409 Views)

Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Mydazz(m): 10:19am On Mar 14, 2020
crackhouse:
This man just keep snapping electric bulbs to deceive his ancestors.

No be lie at all,....
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2020
iLearner:

Shut up there.
If you're not a student here, you don't know shit about what's happening here.
ooooin
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:59am On Mar 14, 2020
That Picture is not complete ; without Jeggy’s picture under the mango tree drinking beer before freaking to party road to catch babes with big bakkasi
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by marvinsync(m): 11:50am On Mar 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Ui students no dey get swag at all, no social life.. Book worms.. Dry school.

runzgirl, u only know how to flex and leech on hard worker guys.UI and UNN are top schools because they students are bookworms u can't go to these schools and not read
and their students do well outside

1 Like

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by tyup(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
Germi9:

Mad Man,no wonder you were wondering around the school premises... if you have been littered with Bad luck,sorry dude am not part of you

I'm still no part of ur Ill luck.....take it far from me
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by tyup(m): 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ausrichie:

Someone that behaves like a tribalist is saying this wow! Hypocrisy in its rawest and vilest state.

well going by my definition of a tribalist means I've got a strong loyalty to my Tribe

so I'll ask is it wrong to have a strong loyalty to my Tribe?
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by blackboy(m): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
All ladies are fair at night. Yes I dont see total darkness
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Germi9: 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
tyup:

I'm still no part of ur Ill luck.....take it far from me
You are an ill fated lad battling with your mental state...I am blessed if you are not am sorry I can't help you
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Liposure: 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
ursullalinda:
Not feeling it thou......but since OP saw it during the day and said is fine.....I believe it should be fine.
yea. dats my alma mater

1 Like

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by ADMAF(m): 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
tyup:

Lol Tedder is still waxing strong and baba Klazz restaurant still very much active

would be finishing anytime this year though hopefully you'd come around to see how things have been tho things have really not changed kiss
Visit klazz before class... memories oo. I'd def. be visiting Ibadan as soon as I get the chance. Congrats in advance on r graduation and I wish you all the best in life.
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
marvinsync:

runzgirl, u only know how to flex and leech on hard worker guys.UI and UNN are top schools because they students are bookworms u can't go to these schools and not read
and their students do well outside
So what's d runz girl talk for now? You think I have no idea of all that? I schooled in Ife and mind you, I never had an "F"... So calm down jarey, make person flex NL.
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by tyup(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
Germi9:

You are an ill fated lad battling with your mental state...I am blessed if you are not am sorry I can't help you

you can't even calm down and type like you got some education.....well I wouldn't wanna blame you cuz a Nigga like you whose mental viribus Is forgotten in the shades of tenebris because of moral decadence and untrammeled social commercium can't even decipher what to say and how to say it

I SMH at ur way of life sad
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by tyup(m): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
Germi9:

Mad Man,no wonder you were wondering around the school premises... if you have been littered with Bad luck,sorry dude am not part of you

So a egregiously debauched feeble-minded derelicts like you feel taking a stroll round the school after exams is Supernumerary?

I summarily loose amino in ur future liberi cause ur more or less a sybaritic loafer who feel everyone is like you is
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by writeprof(m): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
dazzlingd:
What has this got to do with coronavirus

Maybe researchers are working to get solution in the lab there!
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Germi9: 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
tyup:

So a egregiously debauched feeble-minded derelicts like you feel taking a stroll round the school after exams is Supernumerary?

I summarily loose amino in ur future liberi cause ur more or less a sybaritic loafer who feel everyone is like you is
Haha!!! Now that's the madness am talking about..did u hear urself?
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Germi9: 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
tyup:

you can't even calm down and type like you got some education.....well I wouldn't wanna blame you cuz a Nigga like you whose mental viribus Is forgotten in the shades of tenebris because of moral decadence and untrammeled social commercium can't even decipher what to say and how to say it

I SMH at ur way of life sad
Nigga u are frustrated,cos nobody bought ur stupid idea of snapping lights or whatsoever,am sorry I can't help you
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by madjune(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
Tiwatopebabe:

Did you say aesthetics? Where is it? The only thing snapped is bulbs. Yeye.
Before you ask me to show you mine. Proudly Ife, so think twice.
Our aesthetics ain't mate with yours.

I don't know where you're coming from.
I know most universities in Nigeria have this tropical tranquil and lush feel about the environs.
I'm no alumni of Uni Ibadan.
My first degree was at Unical way back and I've had education here in U.S ever since.

All I'm saying is, don't ever get tangled with the love of any aesthetics around your study environ as they might be distracting enough to keep you there and you wouldn't wish to leave the place.
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Kykyblaze(m): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
What is this?
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Gundel001: 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
UNILAG is finer at night
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by sayisayi(m): 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
tyup:

well going by my definition of a tribalist means I've got a strong loyalty to my Tribe

so I'll ask is it wrong to have a strong loyalty to my Tribe?

Yes and No. Momentarily, you can seem intelligent, but more often than not, you come across as the village idiot.

Being proud of heritage is one thing, but slavish tribalism will put you in a mental prison. It is your type that will come here complaining that your Yoruba brother scammed you of 5 million.

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by tyup(m): 7:57am On Mar 15, 2020
sayisayi:

Yes and No. Momentarily, you can seem intelligent, but more often than not, you come across as the village idiot.

Being proud of heritage is one thing, but slavish tribalism will put you in a mental prison. It is your type that will come here complaining that your Yoruba brother scammed you of 5 million.

I'm way far beyond been scammed by a mortal atm.... it'd take a naturally gifted Scammer to even try cuz if Igbos who are natural created Fraudsters couldn't succeed scamming me oft times how much more Yorubas who are learners and just trying

I'll give you my tip free of charge that is, don't trust easily and always mark out two ways to decision wink
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by tyup(m): 8:10am On Mar 15, 2020
Germi9:

Nigga u are frustrated,cos nobody bought ur stupid idea of snapping lights or whatsoever,am sorry I can't help you

No life here on Nairaland can be anymore frustrated than ur regular display of acute serendipity, and why Is cause ur damned life has been a precociously unsightly nincompoop.

the reasoning of ur moral decadence beat me in Awe that I'm forced to ask why ur cerebrum has been long forgotten in the shades of Sub-mediocrity?
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Germi9: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2020
tyup:

No life here on Nairaland can be anymore frustrated than ur regular display of acute serendipity, and why Is cause ur damned life has been a precociously unsightly nincompoop.

the reasoning of ur moral decadence beat me in Awe that I'm forced to ask why ur cerebrum has been long forgotten in the shades of Sub-mediocrity?
I don't want to be the one beating the drum for a Mentally Challenged Man to dance because he went to an institution snapping bulbs and expect a round of applause.
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Seluv: 10:24am On Mar 15, 2020
Na only road I dey see here
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by tyup(m): 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
Germi9:

I don't want to be the one beating the drum for a Mentally Challenged Man to dance because he went to an institution snapping bulbs and expect a round of applause.

grin can't seem to fathom why this keeps affecting ur
autonomous nervous system that keeps ur Adrenal popping

now I know ur reason and it's just basically Jealousy cuz ur the only seeming to have problems with the street light
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by iles199: 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

I miss this school, the annoying porters of Queen Elizabeth,II hall, faculty of arts and the great Modern European Studies department. I miss Lord Tedder hall cafeteria... God bless the prestigious University of Ibadan, let no one come for me o especially those wey finish from OAU, Unilorin, ABU, UNIZIk and UNILAG.

Great Uites, long live UI, the first and the best.. Still on campus and also a bellite.. When did u finish sir..
The word of our VC says and I quote 'If it is from Ibadan, it must be of outstanding quality'
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Germi9: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
tyup:

grin can't seem to fathom why this keeps affecting ur
autonomous nervous system that keeps ur Adrenal popping

now I know ur reason and it's just basically Jealousy cuz ur the only seeming to have problems with the street light
Guy go look bush
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by tyup(m): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Germi9:
Guy go look bush
Get Lost
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Germi9: 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
tyup:

Get Lost
I knew you were mad when you posted those fotos..he may even be typing from yaba left who knows..
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by tyup(m): 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
Germi9:

I knew you were mad when you posted those fotos..he may even be typing from yaba left who knows..

grin The yaba left you at? nah man we not in the same Niche of insanity

you shouldn't be amongst the rest of we sane folks, so would you please get Lost already?
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Germi9: 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
tyup:

grin The yaba left you at? nah man we not in the same Niche of insanity

you shouldn't be amongst the rest of we sane folks, so would you please get Lost already?
Boy.. nor be me cause ur problem o after all almost everybody told u how boring ur post was,why pick me out fool?
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by tyup(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
Germi9:

Boy.. nor be me cause ur problem o after all almost everybody told u how boring ur post was,why pick me out fool?

it's ur family members that are Fools not me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer / Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate / Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.