Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) (85451 Views)

Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by flexlatifa: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
tyup:

5th year and ending soonest and I guess you gotta really have to know the meaning and difference btw Tribalism sad
ARE U SURE
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
babtoundey:

Delete this post in seven days time. and for this that you have posted, you must bring seven he goats, seven bags of rice, seven white adult male fowl, seven kegs of pallmwine and a basket of skillfully wrapped fufu to appease the gods.
Lol, I don edit am small.
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by philsbaba: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
Maazifurniture:
Please patronize us please. We stay in Lagos.
We make durable and affordable furnitures, with quality woods. Ten years warranty. Call or whatsapp number in bio. For your office furniture and house furniture we are the best
do you make sitting room chairs?
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Ebukax(f): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
Uniport is well more lit at night than this
Look at what you celebrating

8 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
What am I lookin at

2 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Rubicon67(m): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
I don't doubt that UI is a beautiful school but your definition of beauty is questionable going by those pictures.
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by nedekid: 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Ui students no dey get swag at all, no social life.. Book worms.. Dry school.
Lol. Na lie.
Was there

1 Like

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by pointstores(m): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nice
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by donnie(m): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
what is this.... are you mocking the school?

4 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by colossus91(m): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
Idia 101 and queens 204 made sense that year then Awo hall with abdusalam 704
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by deji68: 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
Chai UI don deteriorate ooo cool cool

1 Like

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
BlackfireX:
What is this

skull mining survey.

1 Like

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
nedekid:

Lol. Na lie.
Was there 1990/91 session.
Greatest UI!
kai! Good evening egbon sir. Mabinu sir

2 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by TemmyT002(m): 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hope you are not the one that always carry sacrifices up and down in the school?

2 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by TheApologist: 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
I'm sure op doesn't know the true definition of beauty. Why not pay a visit to OAU

2 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by youngmonie: 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
No offense but your photography skills are wack. Go and throw your android away

5 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
tyup:
So Yesterday's had a walk through Nigeria's Premier university, University of Ibadan and it sure isn't only Beautiful in the Day but also at Night

some Nice pictures below cool
I miss this school, the annoying porters of Queen Elizabeth,II hall, faculty of arts and the great Modern European Studies department. I miss Lord Tedder hall cafeteria... God bless the prestigious University of Ibadan, let no one come for me o especially those wey finish from OAU, Unilorin, ABU, UNIZIk and UNILAG.
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Maazifurniture: 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
Yes sir all home furniture give us a call sir or send text on whatsapp sir
philsbaba:
do you make sitting room chairs?
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by nedekid: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
ADMAF:

OMG! These pics make me long to see you again, my beautiful alma-mata. I'll always remain a Tedderite. Thanks OP.
Greatest UI!
My official hall was Awo hall. But stayed in Tedder briefly.

1 Like

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Xmen149(m): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
poor lighting
looks like a red light district
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Antichristus: 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
ZOOLOGY...DUBLIN ZOO LOOKS BETTER.
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by dotedote: 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
Graduated in 05. A Bloody Zikite. Aro4Life.
Katangites where you @ ?
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Abylyty(m): 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
This is probably on a rare night
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by NiCurious: 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Getting seasick tipping my head to see the photos. lipsrsealed
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Funny Thread grin
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Wizikal(m): 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
I have not seen anything yet oh and the areas are not attractive, unless you spoil people pikin on campus!,,

1 Like

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Lastmankc(m): 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
tyup:
So Yesterday's had a walk through Nigeria's Premier university, University of Ibadan and it sure isn't only Beautiful in the Day but also at Night

some Nice pictures below cool
You need a job .If you can help me in washing of my toilet,I will pay you well.

3 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by guiddoti: 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Why do you people celebrate mediocrity? Harvard and co do not have one-eight of this space, still have enough research index.
Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by persius555(m): 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Riding on old fame. Use to think UI was the best until I visited other universities.
Op, I can relate.

2 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by uzzyphilip(m): 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
LASU is far more lit than this #50 electric bulbs u posted here, young man I hope u snap these pics with clear eyes.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top JAMB Scorers And Where They Are Today / Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer / Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.