Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Am A Comedian With Very Good And Interesting Jokes . Please Read And Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Comedian With Very Good And Interesting Jokes . Please Read And Help (392 Views)

I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help / Share Your Biggest Problems Let's Try And Help Each Other Out / Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Comedian With Very Good And Interesting Jokes . Please Read And Help by solex2346: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
Am a good comedian with a lot of interesting jokes within me and have pen down some of my interesting jokes,my problem is how and where to showcase my talent. pleASE HELP MY CARRIER OOO
Re: Am A Comedian With Very Good And Interesting Jokes . Please Read And Help by JunctionBox: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lalasticlala
Help his career
Re: Am A Comedian With Very Good And Interesting Jokes . Please Read And Help by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
solex2346:
Am a good comedian with a lot of interesting jokes within me and have pen down some of my interesting jokes,my problem is how and where to showcase my talent. pleASE HELP MY CARRIER OOO

This is social media era... start from instagram... follow people like Tunde-ednut, the real femi, etc
u will need to pay them to be seen lik an advert ....but if u are really funny... they will eventually be posting u for free to keep their page content with funny stuff
From their u can be doing joke/comedy skits....don’t forget to form a niche for ur self that is unique that people will know u for..otherwise u won’t stand out ontime...

for example :
Lasisi,
That guy that like to say “u are doing well”
taooma, etc

with some luck, extreme perseverance and continuous improvement of your joke content. U go dey alright last last

And please.... spell “career” well next time...

4 Likes

Re: Am A Comedian With Very Good And Interesting Jokes . Please Read And Help by slimjohn2k5: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
Go beer parlor beg Mc for time and give your jokes people will collect ur contact.
Also try to add MC to your talent, comedy is not enough

1 Like

Re: Am A Comedian With Very Good And Interesting Jokes . Please Read And Help by solex2346: 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
1StopRudeness:

This is social media era... start from instagram... follow people like Tunde-ednut, the real femi, etc
u will need to pay them to be seen lik an advert ....but if u are really funny... they will eventually be posting u for free to keep their page content with funny stuff
From their u can be doing joke/comedy skits....don’t forget to form a niche for ur self that is unique that people will know u for..otherwise u won’t stand out ontime...
Thanks so much for d pieces of advise given,I really appreciate. The spelling was as a result of typographical error

for example :
Lasisi,
taooma, etc

with some luck, extreme perseverance and continuous improvement of your joke content. U go dey alright last last

Re: Am A Comedian With Very Good And Interesting Jokes . Please Read And Help by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
1StopRudeness:

for example :
Lasisi,
taooma, etc

Very reasonable advice

(1) (Reply)

Man calls out female boss for sacking him after he declined her sexual advances / 5 Smart Formats To Deal With A Stingy Boyfriend To Collect Money ( Ladies Oya! ) / Beauty Puzzle: How Would She Look In 2020?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.