Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

The Woman Viral Adultery Video Soeaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woman Viral Adultery Video Soeaks (1021 Views)

See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Woman Viral Adultery Video Soeaks by Okoroawusa: 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
How truthful is this woman?
The woman has share a video online claiming that she was not legally married to the man. The man abandoned her since 2014 and travelled to the United States. He came back in December 2019 and he ii claiming husband.

I knew there was more to that video because of the way she was supporting the young man. Ladies fear sister-in-law.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons To Marry An Igbo Woman / A Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Calling Her A Witch / "Video" I Love When My Ass Is Being SQUEEZED, Instagram Slay Mama Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.