Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

See What She Told Me Because Of Coronavirus!!! (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What She Told Me Because Of Coronavirus!!! (photo) (654 Views)

What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What She Told Me Because Of Coronavirus!!! (photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
To those of you that have never been proud to be a Nigerian.

I hope you all can now see that good thing can actually come of Nigeria? And to shock us all, this good thing happened while Buhari is still the president. Isn’t that be best news to ever come out of Nigeria since independence?

That Buhari and his team quickly contained Coronavirus so that he alone can continue to torment and kill us grin grin

Ma go sleep.

1 Like

Re: See What She Told Me Because Of Coronavirus!!! (photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
UnaToto
Re: See What She Told Me Because Of Coronavirus!!! (photo) by LilPeezy(m): 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
Where is the photo?

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between A Weak Man And A Strong Man Part 1 / COVID-19: How Are People In Your Area Complying With Social Distancing? / Nigerian Wife Beats Up Her Husband In A Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.