Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago (3848 Views)

What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by Richnerd69: 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
I have a good friend I've been seeing and dating for a while with no intimacy involved. 80% of our meetings is usually in my crib, and some other days I take her out.

Days ago, after we both closed from work, I invited her over in the cool of the evening and I decided to make a move by initiating romance , she never resisted . I necked her , and I noticed she gets really ticklish anytime I slightly bite or lick her ear. I fondled and played with her bosom , whilst caressing her thighs and hands in slow motion. I was about getting down there when she stopped my hand . I tried and tried , but she was persistently saying "no" in a low tone. I knew if I had pressed, I would have had my way.

She told me she didn't want vaginal sex but she could please me in any way I want, inclusive of BJ . I obliged to non but insisted on the sex , until I later gave up. She is the first to ever resist my advances .

So I asked her today, minutes ago, on why she snapped, she said to me, she would hate me if she had sex with me and I would be the one falling and our friendship will become an avenue for just sex only . She's never had a consensual sex and she snaps out of the mood easily...
She never said why she would hate me , but asks me of my opinion if it's weird?

Ladies, is it normal to hate a guy after sex, or she doesn't find me sexually attractive?

2 Likes

Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by healthserve(m): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
You're an emotional thief. What does her decision have to do with your individuality.

Dude, you're stuck with your self-appraisals and self view of yourself.

Look out the window to regain clarity. You'll need it

1 Like

Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by LOGOBELT: 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
hmmm LOGOBELT has no comments on this one. He disappointed the gods
Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by XhosaNostra(f): 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Are you sure it's not your loose lips that's putting her off sexually? cheesy I mean, you've only gotten an appetizer but you're already blabbering on about it like a sex-starved teenage boy. I bet you're the type that screams like one of the 3 tenors as well, so the whole neighborhood can know you're "necking" grin

4 Likes

Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by Richnerd69: 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Are you sure it's not your loose lips that's putting her off sexually? cheesy I mean, you've only gotten an appetizer but you're already blabbering on about it like a sex-starved teenage boy. I bet you're the type that screams like one of the 3 tenors as well, so the whole neighborhood can know you're "necking" grin

lol... I have a loose lip, really?
Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by Richnerd69: 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
healthserve:
You're an emotional thief. What does her decision have to do with your individuality.

Dunno, maybe I don't know how to handle rejection , or I'm over thinking it.

Dude, you're stuck with your self-appraisals and self view of yourself.

Look out the window to regain clarity. You'll need it

hmmm. I appraise myself? How man?
Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by XhosaNostra(f): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Richnerd69:

lol... I have a loose lip, really?

Yes. Kissing & telling. You overshared, I expected to hear you moan or something.
Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by Richnerd69: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Yes. Kissing & telling. You overshared, I expected to hear you moan or something.

I don't kiss and tell, I'm just detailed. Almost No one knows me here , except for one.

well, You could still hear me, behind closed doors tho. Chances are high, you will likely pass out. grin
Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by XhosaNostra(f): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
Richnerd69:

I don't kiss and tell, I'm just detailed. Almost No one knows me here , except for one.

well, You could still hear me, behind closed doors tho. Chances are high, you will likely pass out. grin

LMFAO. Go on with your bad self.
Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by healthserve(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
Richnerd69:

Dunno, maybe I don't know how to handle rejection , or I'm over thinking it.

hmmm. I appraise myself? How man?

She's not rejecting you. Neither are you sexually unattractive. She simply has psychological blocks that helps her stay in check so she doesn't just succumb to casual sex. If she wants to have sex,especially a first, the mental blocks telsl her it has to be spectacular and for good reasons.

She sees through you that you're trying to exploit your friendships to gain entrance and knows you'll be the hurting sorry if and after you've gotten it

Buy her a drink, she's smart. She's preserving your friendship and protecting your friendship bond from contaminants which you're bringing to the mix. If you want more than sex from her, she'll give it to you. While she may have some attraction, she's undecided about you because even you haven't defined what you want/your stance

Cc XhosaNostra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by Richnerd69: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Go on with your bad self.

C'mon ... So, this is your way of killing the vibe? grin
I don't bite . Swears cheesy

1 Like

Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by XhosaNostra(f): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
healthserve:

She's not rejecting you. Neither are you sexually unattractive. She simply has psychological blocks that helps her stay in check so she doesn't just succumb to casual sex. If she wants to have sex,especially a first, the mental blocks telsl her it has to be spectacular and for good reasons.

She sees through you that you're trying to exploit your friendships to gain entrance and knows you'll be the hurting sorry if and after you've gotten it

Buy her a drink, she's smart. She's preserving your friendship and protecting your friendship bond from contaminants which you're bringing to the mix. If you want more than sex from her, she'll give it to you. While she may have some attraction, she's undecided about you because even you haven't defined what you want/your stance

Cc XhosaNostra

Aptly put, Dr Phil tongue
Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by Richnerd69: 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
healthserve:

Cc XhosaNostra

Exactly or perhaps invariably her actions displayed in words. She mentioned a few times about preserving the friendship and not taking it further than that. I'm not the usual type to define a relationship by telling my Intentions or asking one to be my lady. I just wanna eat, provide ur needs and everyone will be happy in the long run.
Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by AfroKnight: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
She said she would hate you? Because sex represents something to hate?

Okay. That’s a damaged girl.

Stay away from damaged girls. They complicate your life and expect you to feel guilty.

She should fix herself before being in a romantic relationship with any unsuspecting man.

If you like, you may continue your little games with each other. You may even swoop down as her saviour and try to fix her issues. Hehehe. When she’s done messing with you, you will come here to write another story that would probably hit FP.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by healthserve(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Aptly put, Dr Phil tongue

It's Doctor Nostra actually kiss
Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by healthserve(m): 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Richnerd69:

Exactly or perhaps invariably her actions displayed in words. She mentioned a few times about preserving the friendship and not taking it further than that. I'm not the usual type to define a relationship by telling my Intentions or asking one to be my lady. I just wanna eat, provide ur needs and everyone will be happy in the long run.

You will hate yourself years down the line I swear it. It's not like she can't give you. But you'll hate yourself. Forget the sex. Take the friendship bro. Never leave yourself where you'll be stuck between these two, f you want sex, never go for companionship. You caused all of this.let me talk like her. Shry you know grin
Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by XhosaNostra(f): 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
healthserve:

It's Doctor Nostra actually kiss

Nooooo! I should be Mrs Doctor Serve or something along those lines wink Btw, I believe I've asked you this before, what username do you use to go by? I'm getting familiar vibes. I'm thinking this other guy that was a little odd & posted a lot of spiritual/religious stuff tongue Can't remember what his name was now, but I hope you're not him lol.
Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by healthserve(m): 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Nooooo! I should be Mrs Doctor Serve or something along those lines wink Btw, I believe I've asked you this before, what username do you use to go by? I'm getting familiar vibes. I'm thinking this other guy that was a little odd & posted a lot of spiritual/religious stuff tongue Can't remember what his name was now, but I hope you're not him lol.

Ha
Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by XhosaNostra(f): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
healthserve:

Hahahaha you're talking bout blackfyre. I ain't him but he types very similar. Bout familiar vibes I disturb you every now and then though wife diff monikers. Remember your comment about the two holes at a woman's behind as extra sets of eee she uses in spying on her partner

You should choose a okay Mrs. Doctor Steve aint bad.

Is he still around? Some people here can make you tilt your head to the side & squint a little. Anyway, I like Mrs. Doctor Steve tongue PhD ofcourse & not some guy waving a feather duster. LOL!
Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by healthserve(m): 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Is he still around? Some people here can make you cork your head & squint just a little. Anyway, I like Mrs. Doctor Steve tongue PhD ofcourse & not some guy waving a feather duster. LOL!

Th.
Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
She said she will hate you, she will hate you niyen. Leave it like that. Stop pressing and start enjoying BJ for now... Trust me, she will eventually bleep you and won't hate you. As long as you don't force anything.

1 Like

Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by XhosaNostra(f): 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
healthserve:

That's why it puzzles me where you get the energy from when you keep going on and on. I Mena I watched you on the Xenophobic thread and I almost suffered abreakdown from thinking about how you had all that burst of energy fighting here and there.

Oh my world. You added a PhD behind the name. You're a head spinner kiss

Can't tell about that dude. Though I must admit I fancy him by half. Not just intelligent,enigmatic, but very very controversial and unreserved on communicating his dispositions.

Lol, I have my moments when I get a little catty. I don't like it though because it's draining. My problem is, I don't back down. Shrugs.

You're sounding more & more like him, I'm suspicious grin Well, he's an interesting one.
Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by healthserve(m): 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I have my moments when I get a little catty. I don't like it though because it's draining. My problem is, I don't back down. Shrugs.

You're sounding more & more like him, I'm suspicious grin Well, he's an interesting one.

Tr
Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by XhosaNostra(f): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
healthserve:

Trust me. I watched you guys slugged it out on and on for days and more and it took time for my jaw to regain it's right alignment. I felt this dude writes/types 98% me. It's gonna be a tough call proving I ain't him if my comments are placed against his....but here lies the difference, I don't press on people to prosetelyze them. Nah I ain't forceful one bit, Doctor Mrs wink

If you're him, you must be on some good meds lately grin
He's also a likeable guy though, so at least you also have that in common.
Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by healthserve(m): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:

If you're him, you must be on some good meds lately grin
He's also a likeable guy though, so at least you also have that in common.

Lol
Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by Richnerd69: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
healthserve:

You will hate yourself years down the line I swear it. It's not like she can't give you. But you'll hate yourself. Forget the sex. Take the friendship bro. Never leave yourself where you'll be stuck between these two, f you want sex, never go for companionship. You caused all of this.let me talk like her. Shry you know grin

lol. Trust me, I know I fvcked up.
Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by healthserve(m): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Richnerd69:

lol. Trust me, I know I fvcked up.

What's your decision now?

You need to decide what you want. What do you want. The sex or your friendship
Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by Richnerd69: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
healthserve:

What's your decision now?

You need to decide what you want. What do you want. The sex or your friendship

I just started finding her sexually attractive, and I can't stop seeing her that way now. I want her real bad. But she's messed up , she told me a few things about her past , I won't want to bring them up here in case she happens to see this.

I might just have to give it time or let the attraction die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by healthserve(m): 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
Richnerd69:

I just started finding her sexually attractive, and I can't stop seeing her that way now. I want her real bad. But she's messed up , she told me a few things about her past , I won't want to bring them up here in case she happens to see this.

I might just have to give it time or let the attraction die.

You're a dodgy cat.

While you pose as genuine, I hate to tell you I ain't deceived. You scribbled plenty words to appear to be pristine but you're...very very..

Indecisive.

What do you want. Friendship or Sex? When you've properly discerned what you want, you'll be able to pursue it the right way
Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by XhosaNostra(f): 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
healthserve:

Lol have I introduced you to a white garment church since we both talk ? You and I have been talking before you came across him. I just hate to be static on a moniker. Once I chat up,spend a while I deactivate. And move on. When I feel I use anoda id

We've both seriously detailed the thread grin

Loooooool. Of course not.

Why do you do that, deactivate & start over? Sometimes it's the little things that say a lot about a person. I'm a keen observer of human nature lol. A natural psychologist tongue From what you're saying, I'm getting unreliability & a tendency not to finish things one starts. Fickleness.
Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by healthserve(m): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Loooooool. Of course not.

Why do you do that, deactivate & start over? Sometimes it's the little things that say a lot about a person. I'm a keen observer of human nature lol. A natural psychologist tongue From what you're saying, I'm getting unreliability & a tendency not to finish things one starts.

kiss You read it
Re: What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago by Omar09(m): 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
Richnerd69:
I have a good friend I've been seeing and dating for a while with no intimacy involved. 80% of our meetings is usually in my crib, and some other days I take her out.

Days ago, after we both closed from work, I invited her over in the cool of the evening and I decided to make a move by initiating romance , she never resisted . I necked her , and I noticed she gets really ticklish anytime I slightly bite or lick her ear. I fondled and played with her bosom , whilst caressing her thighs and hands in slow motion. I was about getting down there when she stopped my hand . I tried and tried , but she was persistently saying "no" in a low tone. I knew if I had pressed, I would have had my way.

She told me she didn't want vaginal sex but she could please me in any way I want, inclusive of BJ . I obliged to non but insisted on the sex , until I later gave up. She is the first to ever resist my advances .

So I asked her today, minutes ago, on why she snapped, she said to me, she would hate me if she had sex with me and I would be the one falling and our friendship will become an avenue for just sex only . **She's never had a consensual sex** and she snaps out of the mood easily...
She never said why she would hate me , but asks me of my opinion if it's weird?

Ladies, is it normal to hate a guy after sex, or she doesn't find me sexually attractive?

At first I thought I was reading an erotic novel. Bro you went too deep with the details. It wasn't necessary.

That is some manipulation playing itself right there. She doesn't want to have sex, but she does everything that will lead to sex, c'mon. Who keeps a goat and a tuber of yam together? She romances you, can give you a nice head, and all sort yet no sex. BTW what do you think is sex? Is it when there's penetration that it's called sex?
Have you asked yourself how she agreed quickly to give you head, if she didn't know how to do it, she wouldn't have suggested it. grin grin.. Bro that girl is not up sex and shouldn't be in a relationship. Ditch her, there are a million girls out there ready to Bleep you without giving a hoot about knowing you.

She's a damaged girl, don't put up with her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Useless! (pictures) / I Can Make You Cum / A 16yrs Girl Inlove, Is It Normal?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.