Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers (36158 Views)

Crisis Trails Creation Of 19 LCDA In Ekiti, As Community Writes Fayemi / Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' / Ekiti: Labour Writes Fayemi, Protests Mass Sack Of Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers by helinues: 9:23am On Mar 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

One reason Biafra won't be achieved is due to your tribalism. You will still enslave other minor tribes under you in Biafra.

Tribalism go kill you.

You dey mind the guy.. Not just tribalism the guy breath and drink hatred

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers by ChristianNorth: 9:50am On Mar 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

One reason Biafra won't be achieved is due to your tribalism. You will still enslave other minor tribes under you in Biafra.

Tribalism go kill you.
Says a religious fundamentalist

Biafra will come. We believe

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers by johnmartus(m): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2020
embarassed I'm not surprised at you ...anyone that supporting Buhari is a terrorist Muslim... I'm not against biafra I only speak against kanu that ordered his followers to kill Yoruba.
ChristianNorth:
My only take away from his lovely letter is that the Alafin sees himself as the paramount ruler of the entire Yoruba land.

Metaphysical what sayest thou.

I love Yorubas sha, very proactive.

But why a group of people who have the potential to build one of the biggest civilisation in Africa of course, after beloved Biafra decide to be dragged behind by illiterate almajiris is what I don't understand.

For me, I blame Yoruba Moslems.

Helinues
Johnmartus
Simplyleo
Sarrki
Antichristian
Buahriadvocate
Officialmuric

Are known Yoruba Moslems on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers by Karac: 10:54am On Mar 15, 2020
nickyvil:
He might died but still dethroned him, if military didnt take over , he will never be the oba of ijebu again.

Lol... If you say so.
Re: Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers by ChristianNorth: 11:29am On Mar 15, 2020
johnmartus:
embarassed I'm not surprised at you ...anyone that supporting Buhari is a terrorist Muslim... I'm not against biafra I only speak against kanu that ordered his followers to kill Yoruba.
Show proof where Kanu asked IPOB to kill any Yoruba.

My tailor in Enugu is a yoruba, why haven't I killed him?
Re: Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers by femiphillips007(m): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Who else saw the last sentence on number 14..........
Re: Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers by Ofemmanu1: 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

Tribalism go kill you.
Mumu kill your father.
Re: Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers by AntiChristian: 5:56am On Mar 16, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Mumu kill your father.

You already lacked parental care. So need joining a pig in the mud for battle!

grin
Re: Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers by MetaPhysical: 6:16am On Mar 16, 2020
OgboAto:

And the anointer of Oyo Ile was Ooni abi?

The history of town rituals is couched in Ifa & these rituals are often said to have been done by Babalawo, examples abound & Odu used to establish several Yoruba towns abound. Not one mentioned Ooni going to do rituals for any town.

What is certain is, neither you, not I & not even the Alaafin knows exactly what the creation of Oyo was like but what is clear is, at the time Oyo was founded Ife 1. Did not have or use Ooni 2. Ife was headed for a string of years by those who wanted it to remain as a confederacy 3. No Ooni does rituals, not even Oduduwa shrine is under his purview. All of these are facts & are still in operation here.

I've made my point clear in my 3 posts & I'm done here. Peace & blessings to you.

I told you we will clarify these points using simplistic steps. Weare getting there.

1 - You have admitted that Ife preceeded Oyo
2 - You admitted that Yoruba towns are first spiritually cleansed before settlement
3 - You admitted Priests do the cleansing.

I have never mentioned Ooni in the two questions I asked, all I have done is focused on land and priests and the relationship between the two.
I have not said anything about Ooni in my two questions.

The next question is Oyo Ile was walled. Ife was not and Ife came before it. Why was Oyo Ile walled and Ife, or any other Yoruba city was not?
Re: Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers by OgboAto: 6:57am On Mar 16, 2020
MetaPhysical:

I told you we will clarify these points using simplistic steps. Weare getting there.

1 - You have admitted that Ife preceeded Oyo
2 - You admitted that Yoruba towns are first spiritually cleansed before settlement
3 - You admitted Priests do the cleansing.

I have never mentioned Ooni in the two questions I asked, all I have done is focused on land and priests and the relationship between the two.
I have not said anything about Ooni in my two questions.

The next question is Oyo Ile was walled. Ife was not and Ife came before it. Why was Oyo Ile walled and Ife, or any other Yoruba city was not?

LOL Ife was not walled. Did you read what you typed & posted?

If you are unable to visit Ife or ask Ife folks who are rooted in culture, you should at least find answers in literatures particularly those written by Ife authors. Eluyemi & Akinjogbin for instance.

Ife was walled, a part of the wall cutting off Ilesa was excavated last year by French govt. sponsored archeological fieldwork. Let us not put wrong info out there, I am still having to read Profs Babatunde Lawal & Siyan Oyeweso's works on Lagos among others before putting any thoughts or questions out on it.

Really, I'm done with the posts.

My points have been clearly stated, Ooni does not play any esoteric, spiritual, priestly or divine role of any kind. Anything Orisa, divine, esoteric, priestly or divine is under specific lineages of the 200 deities. The Ooni lineage [all ruling & exempt houses with royal backgrounds] is the only lineage without any kind of Orisa obligation or attachment in the whole of Ife.

Enjoy the week, Chief.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers by Ofemmanu1: 7:08am On Mar 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

You already lacked parental care. So need joining a pig in the mud for battle!
grin
hahaha, head slamming mohammedans. You will die with pigs blood in your mouth.
Re: Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers by AntiChristian: 7:20am On Mar 16, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Says a religious fundamentalist

Biafra will come. We believe

Dead on arrival. Keep waiting!

Tribalist Christian from the East!
Re: Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers by PropertyBuying(f): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2020
Still Available, please get in touch if interested. 08027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers by orisa37: 7:49am On Mar 18, 2020
VOX DEI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate / Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator / Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.