Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,236 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

House Cleaning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Cleaning (409 Views)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Cleaning by davidpeace99: 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
My name is David and i reside in Surulere. Most people - Business men and women, people on jobs that require time and presence find it tough to arrange/clean the house, work and take care of the kids altogether. I can help lift a bit of the burden by arranging/cleaning your entire house. Also, documents that can guarantee your safely and that of your items can be provided. I work solely and i try to be efficient. So my number is 08110275067. You can chat via whatsapp and also call or text. Good Day All and Thank you
Re: House Cleaning by Octopus3000: 7:18am On Oct 29, 2020
What is the price of your services? Do you accept payment at once for the whole house or for each square meter?
Re: House Cleaning by GucciCat(m): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2020
Can you tell us more about what services you provide? Is it just house cleaning or does it also include the repair of small household appliances? I think many would be interested in the answer to this question. Also, do you provide yard cleaning services? For example, I urgently need a person who mows lawns. Now I choose between a person who works independently, as well as a company that provides domestic cleaning service , and to be honest, I don't know what to choose yet. I will also be glad if you provide feedback from your clients about your work. I think this will be very helpful. Thanks in advance for your answer. I hope you are still reading this topic. Have a nice day!
Re: House Cleaning by JBurgessXXX: 6:56am On Nov 04, 2020
GucciCat:
Can you tell us more about what services you provide? Is it just house cleaning or does it also include the repair of small household appliances? I think many would be interested in the answer to this question. Also, do you provide yard cleaning services? For example, I urgently need a person who mows lawns. Now I choose between a person who works independently, as well as a company that provides domestic cleaning service , and to be honest, I don't know what to choose yet. I will also be glad if you provide feedback from your clients about your work. I think this will be very helpful. Thanks in advance for your answer. I hope you are still reading this topic. Have a nice day!
Where can I find some more feedback about this service?
Re: House Cleaning by Denis08: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
Many of you have probably observed that dry cleaning doesn't always do an excellent job of removing scents from your garments. Dry cleaning is a waterless method that does not remove odors as effectively as regular laundry. It is suitable for cleaning some other things, which doesn't have an unpleasant smell. I don't do the cleaning by myself, because I always take the cleaning service from emop.co.uk, and they combine both types of cleaning, according to the surface and material, choosing which one suits better.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Did You Do Courtship? / My Lovely Engagement Celebration Photos / No PM Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.