Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work (39579 Views)

Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by CastedGist: 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nigerian man gets banana & groundnut as Val's day gift from the cleaning lady at work.

See more here - http://gistmore.com/man-gets-banana-groundnut-as-valentine-gift-from-the-cleaning-lady-at-work

Lalasticlala

15 Likes

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by CastedGist: 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
See levels cool

This is way better than boxers and singlets...

243 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by Saintsammurai(m): 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Though i don't celebrate Valentine, but this gift is nonsense and foolish, childish and crazy.

A gift cannot be food, you cannot give me a beautifully wrapped take away of rice and call it a gift.

Did i tell you that I'm hungry?

Even if its a shoe or a sandals or anything, it does not necessarily means it must be expensive.

Just wrap it beautifully and it will be appreciated.
Don't give me bananas and groundnut all in the name of being unique, i will reject it instantly and personally i consider it an insult.

8 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by coolestofall(m): 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
Beats ordinary pussy as Val gift, as if it's not d same pussy I've been testing since.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
Saintsammurai:
Though i don't celebrate Valentine, but this gift is nonsense and foolish, childish and crazy.

A gift cannot be food, you cannot give me a beautifully wrapped take away of rice and call it a gift.

Even if its a shoe or a sandals or anything, it does not necessarily means it must be expensive.

Don't give me bananas and groundnut all in the name of being unique, i will reject it instantly and personally i consider it an insult.

The most popular Valentine's gift of all time, Chocolate, is still food. So stop saying all that.

When you're at a stage in your life where you have most things, it's simple things like these that catch your attention.

Women don't even know how to buy gifts, most of them end up buying fake shirts and watches and if you have taste, you'll probably dash someone.

I prefer this biko.

302 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by KadunaMafia: 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
Saintsammurai:

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by WilliamsChelster(m): 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
Saintsammurai:

There’s something called humor. I find it really funny but sweet at the same time especially you if you really love the person it’s coming from grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by englishmart(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
What were you expecting from a cleaner, a Bentley? .

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by jkkmahnnnn: 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
d
Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by hisexcellency34: 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
widow's mite.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by peacettw: 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
This is really lovely. She still found a way to give out of the little she had. That is a rare quality to find these days. I find this to be the most thoughtful gift. I understand now how Jesus must have felt when he saw the widow who gave all that she had.

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by aguiyi2: 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
A gift from the heart.It feels good when people you help remember.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by freemanbubble: 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
Okay

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
[s]
Saintsammurai:

[/s]

Grow up

Surely you can't be this Petty and needy?

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by MZEE01: 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
Give me banana and groundnut as gift, you return a golden smile of appreciation.

my favorite

13 Likes

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by Escalze(m): 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
Saintsammurai:

I just dey look you, you dey form rubbish. angry angry angry

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by IYANGBALI: 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
Banana and groundnuts, if you know,you know

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by phyl123: 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
A lot of thought went into this gift so the Op should not knock it.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by Olawalesmarter(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
The Lady know that some people are hungry cheesy what a better gift to give an Hungry fellow than a bunch of banana and groundnuts grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
Good for democracy
Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by Pidginwhisper: 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
Saintsammurai:
[s]Though i don't celebrate Valentine, but this gift is nonsense and foolish, childish and crazy.

[/s]
Koshi Danu!

[img]https://media1./images/c044c993d4a08bb5d821c36df500b435/tenor.gif?itemid=8232447[/img]

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by asawanathegreat(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
E make sense wela
Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by Timothy92: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Noting different today, is the same Pussy I have being furlking , I still fulk today, tell me the different please

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by IYANGBALI: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Saintsammurai:

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by Sheriman(m): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari must hear this
Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
englishmart:
What were you expecting from a cleaner, a Bentley? .

Please ask him. We can prematurely place ourselves on pedestals sha. Dust you are, and to dust we all shall return. Be humble biko

4 Likes

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by diadem10: 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
Saintsammurai:

See the entitlement mentality. how I hate self entitled people.

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from #26b to #43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from #110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry #50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
Saintsammurai:

Abeg make person hear word! angry
I dont think you know what valentines is all about. The person that those items were given to appreciates them. So whats ur prob?

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.