Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Advice For A Brother@30 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For A Brother@30 (1207 Views)

Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 / Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For A Brother@30 by Kingof2nations(m): 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
Best Advice for brother @30
dear older members
please offer your best advice to brother turning 30

i will be 30 next week Wednesday and really wish to get the best advice to avoid mistake.
@30 I'm not really doing bad given my family background already doing my PhD and thankfully i just got a job.

my major fear is that i have never falling in love that's if it actually exist neither have I one day work up to a girl to chik her as matter of fact every gal that I have dated or have something to do with actually toasted coconut me or came by themselves. no b say i fine ooo.
for the the records i respected this ladies i never took advantage of them.
my friends have always advice me to get serious about my relationship life now that i have no job. according to them i will find difficult to see a lady that truly love me for who I am. Truth be to told i never believed that theory but it seems is already playing out.

please how do i go searching for a life partner at this moment.
also advice on other areas of life
please pardon any typing or grammar waa really rushing didn't proof read
thanks
Re: Advice For A Brother@30 by Kingof2nations(m): 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
Kingof2nations:
dear older members

i will be 30 next week Wednesday and really wish to get the best advice to avoid mistake.
@30 I'm not really doing bad given my family background already doing my PhD and thankfully i just got a job.

my major fear is that i have never falling in love that's if it actually exist neither have I one day work up to a girl to chik her as matter of fact every gal that I have dated or have something to do with actually toasted coconut me or came by themselves. no b say i fine ooo.
my friends have always advice me to get serious about my relationship life now that i have no job. according to them i will find difficult to see a lady that truly love me for who I am. Truth be to told i never believed that theory but it seems is already playing out.

thanks
Re: Advice For A Brother@30 by ultimate77(m): 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
What exactly do you want us to advice you about?
Re: Advice For A Brother@30 by Brunicekid(m): 12:01am On Mar 14, 2020
Wowww... Please, let's advice OP, bikoo.
Re: Advice For A Brother@30 by ikh777: 12:15am On Mar 14, 2020
Kingof2nations:
dear older members

thanks

Sadly at 30 you are grossly behind when it comes to LIFE.

forget PHD.... or whatever you have had in the pAST. TRUE LOVE EXISTS AND IT IS REAL BUT RARE. Thanks to ENTERTAINMENT industry, the meaning has become blurred out in our generation.

SADLY, THIS IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD HAVE LEARNED BEFORE 25.

I wish you read the right books,
attended the right seminars and conferences
watched the right videos and listened to the right audios. BY NOW YOU WOULD BE HAPPILY MARRIED OR ABOUT TO MARRY.

THE ONLY TRUE MEANING OF LIFE IS LOVE.

You can have academic degrees like a thermometer and still be empty. You can be as rich as you can be and you will soon find out MONEY is deceitful

who will you spend your money with, who will you share your victories and joys and weaknesses with? THIS IS WHY SOMEONE HAS TO LOVE YOU BEFORE YOU HAVE MONEY OR FAME OR SOME HIGH LEVEL OF SUCCESS because at that time, you may NEVER know what their love is based on.

Also, TRYING TO FIND LOVE ONLINE IS NOT WISE. Only very very very few ever end up in marriage and we have no record of how long such homes last.

pls Sir, Age should not drive you to marry, wisdom and maturity should. If you have NEVER been in true love then you may not be ready to date, keep growing psychologically. All ladies are not the same, all men too are not the same.

You need to first UNDERSTAND YOU. It would be unreasonable to ask someone to be burdened to spend the rest of their lives with you when you have not understood yourself enough. When you understand yourself, then you would be able to COMMUNICATE to your partner who and what you really are, and if they can not deal with it, they can remain as friends and not go any further.

Also, BE IN THE RIGHT PLACES.... where you can FIND or can be FOUND. Never let anyone pressure you into marriage by family friendship or peer pressure or any form of deception.

Lastly.... DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT? I hope you are not looking for perfection o, because even you aint perfect. DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY NEED IN A WOMAN WHO WILL HAVE HER GENES IN YOUR CHILDREN? At 30, your first choices should not be by beauty or shape or skin complexion- leave that for small player boys who are yet to figure out their life.... but you should choose by CHARACTER.

I believe you were raised in a christian home.... where did you put GOD.... I thought GOD was supposed to be FIRST.... his word shows you what a virtuous woman is and the kind of women to avoid.

MARRIAGE IS FROM GOD.... no man created the idea called marriage or family. So leaving the inventor out of his invention does not make sense.
GO AND GET SERIOUS WITH GOD... because if satan sends the wrong girl to you, she will have the best character at first then later become a demon.

In the name of seeking a "GOD-FEARING" PARTNER, many have found for themselves people that even GOD FEARS. Dont be a victim. Marriage is a spiritual thing, so get counsel from spiritual people who have peaceful marriages and good homes, they can help mentor you.

GOD BLESS.

6 Likes

Re: Advice For A Brother@30 by Oyiboman69: 12:16am On Mar 14, 2020
'Sometimes you've got to fight cos you're a man now'

Re: Advice For A Brother@30 by Scot1255: 1:27am On Mar 14, 2020
Don't be in a hurry. Love will come. When it comes, u will recognise it. U will think about her all day. U will want to impress her. U will want to be with her for d rest of your life. Ur heart will pound faster when u see her with other guys.

2 Likes

Re: Advice For A Brother@30 by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 14, 2020
Kingof2nations:
dear older members

thanks

It's easy. Befriend the ladies you are in contact with, first. If you want a serious relationship that can lead to marriage, pls do NOT just dive in and start "toasting" and proposing Love to any lady you come across, just because you are almost 30.
Men are like fine wine... they get better with time. Don't rush into marriage because of your age or pressure directly or indirectly.
Don't show off. If you do, you will attract golddiggers to you.
Most of my dad's friends that are filthy rich today, had nada when they got married to their various spouses, initially. So, look for a woman you can grow up with and build an empire with.
When the right one comes, you will know... you won't have to force it.

2 Likes

Re: Advice For A Brother@30 by SweetCunt97(f): 5:19am On Mar 14, 2020
[quote author=Kingof2nations post=87423681][/quote]Just tell your people and they'll arrange a wife for you.
Re: Advice For A Brother@30 by MadeINchenzen2: 6:02am On Mar 14, 2020
start drinking alcohol. 1 morning 1 night
Re: Advice For A Brother@30 by Angelacruz: 6:38am On Mar 14, 2020
U r still yung,relax.If u luv somebori work up to her n tell her u luv her,is not a crime eyaahh
Re: Advice For A Brother@30 by Kingof2nations(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2020
ikh777:

Sadly at 30 you are grossly behind when it comes to LIFE.

forget PHD.... or whatever you have had in the pAST. TRUE LOVE EXISTS AND IT IS REAL BUT RARE. Thanks to ENTERTAINMENT industry, the meaning has become blurred out in our generation.

SADLY, THIS IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD HAVE LEARNED BEFORE 25.

I wish you read the right books,
attended the right seminars and conferences
watched the right videos and listened to the right audios. BY NOW YOU WOULD BE HAPPILY MARRIED OR ABOUT TO MARRY.

THE ONLY TRUE MEANING OF LIFE IS LOVE.

You can have academic degrees like a thermometer and still be empty. You can be as rich as you can be and you will soon find out MONEY is deceitful

who will you spend your money with, who will you share your victories and joys and weaknesses with? THIS IS WHY SOMEONE HAS TO LOVE YOU BEFORE YOU HAVE MONEY OR FAME OR SOME HIGH LEVEL OF SUCCESS because at that time, you may NEVER know what their love is based on.

Also, TRYING TO FIND LOVE ONLINE IS NOT WISE. Only very very very few ever end up in marriage and we have no record of how long such homes last.

pls Sir, Age should not drive you to marry, wisdom and maturity should. If you have NEVER been in true love then you may not be ready to date, keep growing psychologically. All ladies are not the same, all men too are not the same.

You need to first UNDERSTAND YOU. It would be unreasonable to ask someone to be burdened to spend the rest of their lives with you when you have not understood yourself enough. When you understand yourself, then you would be able to COMMUNICATE to your partner who and what you really are, and if they can not deal with it, they can remain as friends and not go any further.

Also, BE IN THE RIGHT PLACES.... where you can FIND or can be FOUND. Never let anyone pressure you into marriage by family friendship or peer pressure or any form of deception.

Lastly.... DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT? I hope you are not looking for perfection o, because even you aint perfect. DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY NEED IN A WOMAN WHO WILL HAVE HER GENES IN YOUR CHILDREN? At 30, your first choices should not be by beauty or shape or skin complexion- leave that for small player boys who are yet to figure out their life.... but you should choose by CHARACTER.

I believe you were raised in a christian home.... where did you put GOD.... I thought GOD was supposed to be FIRST.... his word shows you what a virtuous woman is and the kind of women to avoid.

MARRIAGE IS FROM GOD.... no man created the idea called marriage or family. So leaving the inventor out of his invention does not make sense.
GO AND GET SERIOUS WITH GOD... because if satan sends the wrong girl to you, she will have the best character at first then later become a demon.

In the name of seeking a "GOD-FEARING" PARTNER, many have found for themselves people that even GOD FEARS. Dont be a victim. Marriage is a spiritual thing, so get counsel from spiritual people who have peaceful marriages and good homes, they can help mentor you.

GOD BLESS.
thanks so much sir
Much appreciated
Re: Advice For A Brother@30 by zed7: 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
Welcome to another decade. You are making progress with your life which is good. Work harder to establish financial freedom. Nothing beats having a comfortable life without having to beg or borrow.

As for relationships, don't be in a hurry. You will meet different women but bid your time. Don't focus too much on looks. Watch out for a woman who seems to have a genuine interest in you, especially non materialistic and from a decent background.
No woman has it all, neither does any man.

Qualities you should look for in a partner.
1 Like her enough to not mind spending the rest of your life with her.
2 Make sure you guys are not parallel. You should have similar goals in life.
3 Make sure she is good in money management.
4 Pray she comes from a disciplined family.
5 Let her like you enough to ask where the relationship is heading. Don't be the one pressuring her for marriage.
All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Booty Man Is Here For Your Sunday Special / “am In Love With My Daughter She Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her In Bed” / Two Women Accuse Justin Bieber of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.