Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Two Women Accuse Justin Bieber of Rape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Women Accuse Justin Bieber of Rape (1198 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Women Accuse Justin Bieber of Rape by MrWondah(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2020
Two women have gone public with allegations of unwanted sexual encounters by pop megastar Justin Bieber in 2014 and 2015.

But one of the claims has already been dismissed as being “factually impossible” and Bieber is not facing any investigation. Police have not been notified and one of the claims has been made anonymously.

Bieber himself has today responded to the allegations in a series of tweets, saying there is “no truth” to the claims and detailing his defence.

“I don’t normally address things as I have dealt with random accusations my entire career but after talking with my wife and team I have decided to speak up on an issue tonight,” wrote Bieber, who married model Hailey Baldwin last year.

“Rumors are rumors but sexual abuse is something I don’t take lightly. I wanted to speak out right away but out of respect to so many victims who deal with these issues daily I wanted to make sure I gathered the facts before I made any statement. In the past 24 hours a new Twitter appeared that told a story of myself involved with sexual abuse on March 9, 2014 in Austin Texas at the Four seasons hotel. I want to be clear. There is no truth to this story. In fact as I will soon show I was never present at that location.

“As her story told I did surprise a crowd in Austin at Sxsw where I appeared on stage with my then assistant side stage and sang a few songs. What this person did not know was that I attended that show with my then gf Selena Gomez,” he wrote, before sharing photos and screenshots that he says debunk his accuser’s claims:

Re: Two Women Accuse Justin Bieber of Rape by MrWondah(m): 7:54am On Jun 22, 2020
“Every claim of sexual abuse should be taken very seriously and this is why my response was needed. However this story is factually impossible and that is why I will be working with twitter and authorities to take legal action,” Bieber wrote.

Bieber’s tweets are in response to a woman named Danielle who claimed she was led to Bieber’s hotel room in Texas after a concert held by Scooter Braun in 2014, where he allegedly “forced himself inside her” despite her asking him to stop several times.

Responding to the post, another woman, Kadi, alleged she’d also had an unwanted sexual encounter with the singer in his hotel room the following year in New York City.

cc: ferano rocktation, lalasticlala

Re: Two Women Accuse Justin Bieber of Rape by czarr(m): 7:55am On Jun 22, 2020
women always after cashing out.
Re: Two Women Accuse Justin Bieber of Rape by MrWondah(m): 7:55am On Jun 22, 2020
“I’m posting this anonymously because I’m not ready to come forward and reveal myself,” Danielle wrote.

She said she met the pop juggernaut at a concert in Texas in 2014, when she was 21, after being plucked from the audience by a member of Bieber’s entourage.

Bieber, then 20, was in a very public relationship with singer Selena Gomez at the time.

“Justin and some other man, who appeared to be his friend, then invited us over to the Four Seasons Hotel,” Danielle recalled, claiming Bieber took her to his room and kissed her, before unbuttoning her pants.

“I kept asking myself ‘What about Selena?’, ‘Did I consent to this?’, ‘How will she react if she finds out?’, ‘Where are my friends?’,” she said, adding that she asked him to stop so she could find her friends.

He allegedly did not comply.

He then pulled my underwear down, unbuckled his pants, pulled his underwear down, grabbed the bed covers and threw it over us … I was very uncomfortable, and I started to feel myself hyperventilate. I told him to get off because I was starting to worry about my friends, but it was too late. He forced himself inside me before I got the last few words out,” she said, revealing that she kept quiet about the alleged incident until last year.

“Fast forward to late last year and I finally decided to speak up about it.
“If you’ve ever been a victim of sexual assault, I believe you … Just because he is a huge pop star with a lot of money and millions of fans, doesn’t make this ok and cannot go unnoticed,” she concluded.

T The singer was in Austin on March 9 2014 prformed at Banger’s Sausage House and Beer Garden, where Danielle said she met the star.

But Allison Kaye, president of Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun’s SB Projects, called Danielle’s story “factually impossible” in a message to a fan shared on Twitter. She claimed Bieber had in fact stayed in an Airbnb, not the Four Seasons hotel:

Shortly after sharing her tweet, another woman, Kadi, spoke up about an alleged meeting with the star.

Kadi, an Instagram influencer with 214,000 followers, said she met Bieber in New York City in 2015 after a bodyguard approached her outside his hotel, where she had been waiting to get a photo of the star “just like any other Beliebers when he was in New York.”

Kadi said she was led to Bieber’s hotel room, where he allegedly kissed her without consent, followed her to the bathroom, locked the door, and forced himself upon her. She said she had to “kick him between the legs” to escape.

“He pinned me down pulled my leggings down and his shorts and penetrated me,” she alleged.

“I pushed him and kicked him between his legs and ran out to the living room.”

She went on to say the experience left her feeling suicidal, and she “went to rehab for mental treatment”.

She also said she had “decided to go to the law enforcement” about the incident.

Justin Bieber has not yet responded to Danielle’s or Kadi’s allegations.

Re: Two Women Accuse Justin Bieber of Rape by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 22, 2020
With all these rape allegations everywhere, is it not safer to just forget all these girlfriends and face olosho when one gets Hot? undecided
Re: Two Women Accuse Justin Bieber of Rape by MrWondah(m): 8:02am On Jun 22, 2020

Re: Two Women Accuse Justin Bieber of Rape by Abfinest007(m): 8:08am On Jun 22, 2020
why wait this long it seems she cash out long time ago but she is now broke
Re: Two Women Accuse Justin Bieber of Rape by MrWondah(m): 8:17am On Jun 22, 2020
Abfinest007:
why wait this long it seems she cash out long time ago but she is now broke

I think there target now is celebrities.
Re: Two Women Accuse Justin Bieber of Rape by JimmyDarmody: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2020
If he did it, why didn't they report that very day? 911? I'm tired of all these it happened some years ago.

Is it like she wasn't angry enough then?

I'm short of words abeg
Re: Two Women Accuse Justin Bieber of Rape by Clinghton: 8:22am On Jun 22, 2020
Would Selena defend him?
Re: Two Women Accuse Justin Bieber of Rape by JimmyDarmody: 8:27am On Jun 22, 2020
Clinghton:
Would Selena defend him?
The justice system is unfair, Selenas testimony cannot stop them if they are ready to crucify him.
If found guilty of false accusation, these ladies should be dealt with seriously.

1 Like

Re: Two Women Accuse Justin Bieber of Rape by Prodigee: 8:30am On Jun 22, 2020
Even oloshos now dey claim rape/sexual assault. Wonders shall never end
Re: Two Women Accuse Justin Bieber of Rape by kurupt1: 8:37am On Jun 22, 2020
All these daughters of eve again!
Re: Two Women Accuse Justin Bieber of Rape by paulolee(m): 8:52am On Jun 22, 2020
wahala de..
Re: Two Women Accuse Justin Bieber of Rape by AfroKnight: 9:13am On Jun 22, 2020
He says he’s going to take legal action.

Watch feminists come her to claim he’s bullying the victim.

This is a clear case of false rape accusation. The man was not even at the hotel at the time.

Justin Bieber is the victim here.
Re: Two Women Accuse Justin Bieber of Rape by jigganigga: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2020
beiber should make sure these bitches rot in jail.
they wanna bring jigga down

(1) (Reply)

10 Things A Woman Will Notice About You At First Sight / Anything Wrong In Me (a Female) Deciding Not To Have A Partner? / Having A Sugar Daddy Is Better Than Following Small Boys – Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.