Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Can A Man Keep One Wife? If Yes, How Hard Is It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Man Keep One Wife? If Yes, How Hard Is It? (482 Views)

Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife / Will You Be Angry With Your Wife If You Discover She's Saving From Upkeep Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Keep One Wife? If Yes, How Hard Is It? by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 14, 2020
Married fellow pls come in bcox this has been troubling mi.. Can a man keep one wife and not cheat at all? Despite cheap beautiful girls all around, can a man be faithful to one woman??
Re: Can A Man Keep One Wife? If Yes, How Hard Is It? by Winneygirl(f): 7:30am On Mar 14, 2020
Don't keep one wife. Keep 10.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Keep One Wife? If Yes, How Hard Is It? by NextD18: 7:37am On Mar 14, 2020
Women are like properties to men.

And there's nothing wrong with a man buying another property to add to his already gotten one.

The only thing women as a property should be praying for is for the owner to keep maintaining and taking care of it.

Nothing else!

6 Likes

Re: Can A Man Keep One Wife? If Yes, How Hard Is It? by Lawgod247: 7:38am On Mar 14, 2020
ok
Re: Can A Man Keep One Wife? If Yes, How Hard Is It? by yanabasee(m): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2020
It's not hard to keep just a woman....
Re: Can A Man Keep One Wife? If Yes, How Hard Is It? by Asquare84(m): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2020
It hard to keep, I am guilty of this
Re: Can A Man Keep One Wife? If Yes, How Hard Is It? by GOFRONT(m): 7:54am On Mar 14, 2020
Ask Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and Bala Mohammed
Re: Can A Man Keep One Wife? If Yes, How Hard Is It? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2020
Keep 199 wives, continue, by the time you reach old age and become a vegetable that's when your body will tell you the hard truth. The body is not meant for sexual immorality

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Keep One Wife? If Yes, How Hard Is It? by frozen70(f): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Married fellow pls come in bcox this has been troubling mi.. Can a man keep one wife and not cheat at all? Despite cheap beautiful girls all around, can a man be faithful to one woman??

Being faithful and responsible to your marriage is a decision you have chosen to make not because others are doing it or because it can't be done

If you chose to love your wife, face your family, over look other women outside, no one can influence you over it

Marriage is for well prepared mind
Re: Can A Man Keep One Wife? If Yes, How Hard Is It? by frozen70(f): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
NextD18:
Women are like properties to men.

And there's nothing wrong with a man buying another property to add to his already gotten one.

The only thing women as a property should be praying for is for the owner to keep maintaining and taking care of it.

Nothing else!

Your mi d set is very poor and am glad you have sisters whom you have assumed to be a bought property by am man who wants to invest into properties and you will have daughters whom investors will come for their hand and buy them as properties
Re: Can A Man Keep One Wife? If Yes, How Hard Is It? by frozen70(f): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Asquare84:
It hard to keep, I am guilty of this

Because you want to be the man that can't keep one wife

It's your choice anyway

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Keep One Wife? If Yes, How Hard Is It? by frozen70(f): 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
Those men that think they are enjoying themselves and keeping more than one wife

You get your reward at old age not now

One wife and her children will be with you in thick and thin

Knowing fully well that you were there for their mum

But more than one wife, every child knows that you are not faithful to them or their mum, the woman will succeed in telling the kids she does all because you refuse to take care of them because of the other woman

You know what, at old age, that's when you will know how women and children are united
Re: Can A Man Keep One Wife? If Yes, How Hard Is It? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Keep 199 wives, continue, by the time you reach old age and become a vegetable that's when your body will tell you the hard truth. The body is not meant for sexual immorality
You know how many wives Solomon had and the age he died?

Having lots of sex with different women is not dangerous to health as long as you use protection and you eat balance diets, exercise a lot and take good care of yourself.

Note: I'm not in anyway supporting sexual immorality, i am just starting the facts.
Re: Can A Man Keep One Wife? If Yes, How Hard Is It? by Mizwisdom(f): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
BlueDomera:
You know how many wives Solomon had and the age he died?

Having lots of sex with different women is not dangerous to health as long as you use protection and you eat balance diets, exercise a lot and take good care of yourself.

Note: I'm not in anyway supporting sexual immorality, i am just starting the facts.

Just take a look around you, see the men who do that, how do they turn out in old age?
Re: Can A Man Keep One Wife? If Yes, How Hard Is It? by crackkhaus: 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Just take a look around you, see the men who do that, how do they turn out in old age?
My grandad turned out very okay.. died at a good old age and buried right in the sitting room of a house renovated from bottom-to-top by contribution from children of all three wives... all united.

The only reason why it's foolhardy to marry more than one wife today is because women today are more entitled, troublesome, dissatisfied, and will run a man down to his early grave faster than terminal cancer.
One is already enough, two will be a risk...

The best thing to do now is to keep a side-chic and to make sure she knows she is a side-chic... this is for those who are into having multiple women.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man Keep One Wife? If Yes, How Hard Is It? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Well for the poor, they turned out badly but for the rich, they are pretty alright.

(1) (Reply)

Les Walsh Family Obituary - Death | Family Mourns / What Usually Makes You To Be Scared Of Your Spouse / I Have Run Out Of Nigerian Food. Please Help. I'm Missing Oversea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.