Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! (2357 Views)

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 14, 2020
kingjrofficial:
Good day N'landers... I've a situation at hand and it got me worried & confused..

I've been dating this lady for over 2yrs now, I'm an undergraduate studying "Statistics" in a Northern state University...

There is this lady that met us in 200L through D.E studying "Computer Science"... Everything started when I helped her submit her MTH assignment coz I'm the Stat course rep... Her submission came late and she pleaded that I should please help her get in touch with the course lecturer which I did..

She called me late hours to confirm if I've submitted the assignment on behalf of her and i just did as she needed.. She thank me and things went cool...
Lately, she calls me more frequent just to ask if I'll be in the school campus for night reading or if ill be in the school basketball court coz i play BasketBall... which I do everyday... And I usually told her my reading hours are 9pm-1am every night.. While I play Bball 5pm-6:30pm.. She loves seeing me play and always record my moves while I play... We began talking after sport and she always talk about how I look or slim guys with height...
My problem here is that she always calls me every hour just to check on me and ask if I've eaten of feeling owk, fast forward to this week, she ask of where I reside... I wanted hiding my location but I'm known in the Faculty and a lot know where I stay,so i had to tell her..

She visited of course and she was like cool, looking very innocent and beautiful, I tried to ignore her appearance but couldn't any longer so I told her she looks good today, she said that's not what brought her to my apartment (laughs)... She said she wanna have a positive conversation with me if I don't mind... She was cold and warm at same time... And she's really beautiful with endowment!
She compliment how I look and how I talk all that... I thanked her for her sensitivity, but she wanna know what position I hold for her in my heart...
I told her I've a girlfriend, but she said that's not wat she came to talk about.. She's here to know how I feel for her... She's very beautiful and well brought up tho, but don't know how to handle the affairs of two ladies at same time...
Mind you my girlfriend is a year older than me, while I'm older than her wit a year, she's everything a man needs but I'm feeling I'll be making a wrong move by dating her while my girlfriend loves me and quick tempered being coz I've witness her hot temper with other ladies I called besties recently, so I don't wanna hurt or break someone's heart... But this new girl is everyman's dream with high IQ which I'm attracted to... She's very intelligent, brilliant, sensitive to me and supportive always.. She gift me as well and calls me almost every hour just to hear my voice...
Please N'landers I need y'all advice on how to go about this scenario coz I'm trapped!!

Thanks and stay happy always...

Your girlfriend hasn't betrayed you before...why do you wanna play her like that?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by ashawopikin(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2020
sanity12:
Egungun be careful, na express u dey go
grin
make motor no jam you grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by ashawopikin(m): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2020
kingjrofficial:
I'll be careful... I just need advice on how to handle this regression analysis cool
u won't know until you smash her
Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by olamidedivotee(f): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2020
kingjrofficial:
Good day N'landers... I've a situation at hand and it got me worried & confused..

I've been dating this lady for over 2yrs now, I'm an undergraduate studying "Statistics" in a Northern state University...

There is this lady that met us in 200L through D.E studying "Computer Science"... Everything started when I helped her submit her MTH assignment coz I'm the Stat course rep... Her submission came late and she pleaded that I should please help her get in touch with the course lecturer which I did..

She called me late hours to confirm if I've submitted the assignment on behalf of her and i just did as she needed.. She thank me and things went cool...
Lately, she calls me more frequent just to ask if I'll be in the school campus for night reading or if ill be in the school basketball court coz i play BasketBall... which I do everyday... And I usually told her my reading hours are 9pm-1am every night.. While I play Bball 5pm-6:30pm.. She loves seeing me play and always record my moves while I play... We began talking after sport and she always talk about how I look or slim guys with height...
My problem here is that she always calls me every hour just to check on me and ask if I've eaten of feeling owk, fast forward to this week, she ask of where I reside... I wanted hiding my location but I'm known in the Faculty and a lot know where I stay,so i had to tell her..

She visited of course and she was like cool, looking very innocent and beautiful, I tried to ignore her appearance but couldn't any longer so I told her she looks good today, she said that's not what brought her to my apartment (laughs)... She said she wanna have a positive conversation with me if I don't mind... She was cold and warm at same time... And she's really beautiful with endowment!
She compliment how I look and how I talk all that... I thanked her for her sensitivity, but she wanna know what position I hold for her in my heart...
I told her I've a girlfriend, but she said that's not wat she came to talk about.. She's here to know how I feel for her... She's very beautiful and well brought up tho, but don't know how to handle the affairs of two ladies at same time...
Mind you my girlfriend is a year older than me, while I'm older than her wit a year, she's everything a man needs but I'm feeling I'll be making a wrong move by dating her while my girlfriend loves me and quick tempered being coz I've witness her hot temper with other ladies I called besties recently, so I don't wanna hurt or break someone's heart... But this new girl is everyman's dream with high IQ which I'm attracted to... She's very intelligent, brilliant, sensitive to me and supportive always.. She gift me as well and calls me almost every hour just to hear my voice...
Please N'landers I need y'all advice on how to go about this scenario coz I'm trapped!!

Thanks and stay happy always...

Don't fall for a stranger (especially girls) niceness.

You don't what she can do until you enter the temple
Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by Randy100: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
You can keep two of them. I beleive you are still a young man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Single Guys And Ladies " / She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. / Lady Criticised Men Who Romanced Women Badly During S@x(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.