Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress (2357 Views)

Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb / Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room / I Made My First Statement Under Duress, Evans Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by Lonelyhrt1(m): 11:50am On Nov 16, 2022
Good evening everyone, so yesterday being on 14th of November at around 2:53 PM, 3 men and 1 boy came to my wife’s medicine shop which is located at Sapele Road Benin. The boy pointed at the wife that my wife sold him tramadol, one of the men flashed his ID to my wife claiming to be police (although none of them was with a gun, just handcuffs), and without delay, they ordered my wife to enter the vehicle they came with, my wife entered and was told to pay 500,000 naira (five hundred thousand naira), my wife told them she doesn’t have that kind of money moreover she’s innocent on what they’re accusing her of, they said they’re taking her to NDLEA office and when they get there they will see her she can prove her innocence, hearing this she decided to bargain with them and agreed to pay 150,000 Naira, they took her phone and didn’t allow her to call anyone, then she told them she need to her husband (me) so I can send her 50k after giving them 100,000 Naira which was sent to a first bank account
Account number 3188154057
First Bank
Ogbodo Ngozi Blessing. When she called me, I told them to take her to NDLEA office that I will meet them up, hearing that I am not sending money, they took her phone again and refused her to call or take calls from anyone else. I went to NDLEA office at Upper Sakponba Road, Benin city at about 3:50 PM, getting there I was told no lady was brought to their office.
I started calling but no response until around 6:53 PM when I got a call from my wife that they dropped her in a village hear Ovia River along Benin Lagos express road.
Today being Tuesday, November 15th, 2022. I went to the Edo State police PRO office to lay my complaints and got the unexpected response of my life, after narrating my ordeal and the first he asked was “where they on Uniform or holding a gun”? And I replied “No”. He asked again what division were they from and I told him I don’t know because my wife wasn’t too. His last question was “Wha do I want him to do since I don’t know their division”? I told him I have the account number the payment was made to, he told me to find myself a lawyer and write a petition.
Please I’m writing this to beg the general public and those in authority to please help me out not just to get back my wife’s money but also to get justice and reveal those people because I believe this isn’t their first time and it won’t be the last.
Below are the available information.

First Bank
Ogbodo Ngozi Blessing
Vehicle number: DGE227AL (Edo)

Drivers number 0705 779 8608

Please ignore my typos. Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by Weirdcamila: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2022
Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by Weirdcamila: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2022
This is how messed up nigeria security system is.

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by Zonefree(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2022
delzbaba:
she made a mistake by entering the vehicle, she should have shouted and called a crowd to come and see.

That's if she's not dealing on tramadol.

my wife told them she doesn’t have that kind of money moreover she’s innocent on what they’re accusing her of, they said they’re taking her to NDLEA office and when they get there they will see her she can prove her innocence

I still don't understand why she transferred N100K to them since she's innocent of not selling tramadol. You can't arrest someone based on drugs related issue without showing evidence of the drugs.

Your wife would have followed them to NDLEA unless she's not innocent of the alleged crime.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by delzbaba(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2022
she made a mistake by entering the vehicle, she should have shouted and called a crowd to come and see.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2022
Lonelyhrt1:
Good evening everyone, so yesterday being on 14th of November at around 2:53 PM, 3 men and 1 boy came to my wife’s medicine shop which is located at Sapele Road Benin. The boy pointed at the wife that my wife sold him tramadol, one of the men flashed his ID to my wife claiming to be police (although none of them was with a gun, just handcuffs), and without delay, they ordered my wife to enter the vehicle they came with, my wife entered and was told to pay 500,000 naira (five hundred thousand naira), my wife told them she doesn’t have that kind of money moreover she’s innocent on what they’re accusing her of, they said they’re taking her to NDLEA office and when they get there they will see her she can prove her innocence, hearing this she decided to bargain with them and agreed to pay 150,000 Naira, they took her phone and didn’t allow her to call anyone, then she told them she need to her husband (me) so I can send her 50k after giving them 100,000 Naira which was sent to a first bank account
First Bank
Ogbodo Ngozi Blessing. When she called me, I told them to take her to NDLEA office that I will meet them up, hearing that I am not sending money, they took her phone again and refused her to call or take calls from anyone else. I went to NDLEA office at Upper Sakponba Road, Benin city at about 3:50 PM, getting there I was told no lady was brought to their office.
I started calling but no response until around 6:53 PM when I got a call from my wife that they dropped her in a village hear Ovia River along Benin Lagos express road.
Today being Tuesday, November 15th, 2022. I went to the Edo State police PRO office to lay my complaints and got the unexpected response of my life, after narrating my ordeal and the first he asked was “where they on Uniform or holding a gun”? And I replied “No”. He asked again what division were they from and I told him I don’t know because my wife wasn’t too. His last question was “Wha do I want him to do since I don’t know their division”? I told him I have the account number the payment was made to, he told me to find myself a lawyer and write a petition.
Please I’m writing this to beg the general public and those in authority to please help me out not just to get back my wife’s money but also to get justice and reveal those people because I believe this isn’t their first time and it won’t be the last.

First Bank
Ogbodo Ngozi Blessing

. What is stopping you from writing the petition ?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by Lonelyhrt1(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
. What is stopping you from writing the petition ?

Write petition against who?
The cost of the petition might even take more than the 100k they took from her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by Prechgold1180(m): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
I checked the caller number on WhatsApp

The guy is still active

Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
Go and report to your bank asap.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by Lonelyhrt1(m): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Go and report to your bank asap.
Bank are requesting for police reports embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by dawnomike(m): 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
Lonelyhrt1:
First Bank

First Bank
Ogbodo Ngozi Blessing

Visit a better police station
Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by olar2g(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
Is really a shame what is going on in Nigeria, many people are so confused when things like this happen and we can't get help from the right authority
Bro just let it go Nemesis will catch up with them soon. It is really painful ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by Greatzeus(m): 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
This is not fair at all. Imagine a woman managing a small medicine store losing N100k just like that. How long will it take to make such profit? Don't be surprised the culprits are one of those who are everywhere on social media shouting " It's time to take back Nigeria", cursing other people who have contrary opinions from theirs,like they're doing to Soludo. God punish all of them.
@lonelyhrt1 pls make sure your wife removes any banned drugs from her shop completely,it's not worth it. If the government banned a product don't sell it,what if they were truly NDLEA? Please and please, little with rest of mind is better

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by epondudu: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
Zonefree:

[/b]

I still don't understand why she transferred N100K to them since she's innocent of not selling tramadol. You can't arrest someone based on drugs related issue without showing evidence of the drugs.

Your wife would have followed them to NDLEA unless she's not innocent of the alleged crime.
[b]She did the best thing at that moment, those kinds of people are desperate, since they didn't allow her to call anyone they can do anything to her. She did her best by sending that money may be the story would have been about a "WIFE FOUND DEAD NEAR LAGOS-BENIN HIGHWAY".

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by Lama70(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
See questions from Oga police!
Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
Zonefree:

[b][/b]

This advice is wrong bro

U don't need to follow strangers

She should have shouted for people to gather

Help o,I no sell tramadol to anyone o, make una help o.. now people will gather to know wassup and from there their plan thwarted.. following them is very risky..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by Lonelyhrt1(m): 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
Greatzeus:
This is not fair at all. Imagine a woman managing a small medicine store losing N100k just like that. How long will it take to make such profit? Don't be surprised the culprits are one of those who are everywhere on social media shouting " It's time to take back Nigeria", cursing other people who have contrary opinions from theirs,like they're doing to Soludo. God punish all of them.
@lonelyhrt1 pls make sure your wife removes any banned drugs from her shop completely,it's not worth it. If the government banned a product don't sell it,what if they were truly NDLEA? Please and please, little with rest of mind is better
Thanks but unfortunately my wife don’t sell any drugs banned by the government, as a matter the 100k is from her POS business which she included to her shop.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by Lonelyhrt1(m): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
Lama70:
See questions from Oga police!
The questions are so annoying and I couldn’t believe it was coming from a State Public relationship officer.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by BigYash: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
Those idiots will be caught soon..
Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by Mercury12(m): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
shocked
They are nothing but criminals.
Smoke them out and put them behind bars
Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by techWriter1: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
This is how forgot up nigeria security system is

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by mytime24(f): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
Go to any human right organisation around u, or contact berekete famil5
Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by Abilistic(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
smiley

Chaii, maybe na one innocent POS woman they used her account run the deal.

Too bad!
Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
Lonelyhrt1:

Write petition against who?
The cost of the petition might even take more than the 100k they took from her.
you can write it at the comfort of your home and submit at the nearest police station...you don't necessarily need a lawyer since you are the one laying complaint

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by sirrotex: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
Google the contact of the police PRO in that area. Lodge your complain to him or better still go on social media and tag all the police handles you know. My fear however is whether or not those people are police officers

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by November24(f): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
Go to Twitter
Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by November24(f): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
Lonelyhrt1:
First Bank

First Bank
Ogbodo Ngozi Blessing

Go to Twitter, tag rugeddy baba, Nigeria police, ndlea, segalink, mrmacaroni, rinu. And see wonders

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
Just explain on Twitter and tag the necessary people, and you will get your money back complete without a penny lost
Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by Lonelyhrt1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
Antimarraige:
Just explain on Twitter and tag the necessary people, and you will get your money back complete without a penny lost
I already made a post since last night and even tagged a lot of people but then sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by Octopusssy(f): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
She should not have followed them into the vehicle

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by Holybaddo: 3:57am On Nov 17, 2022
May GOD help us say amen
Re: My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress by nedekid: 5:07am On Nov 17, 2022
Zonefree:

[b][/b]

Do you live in Nigeria, have you heard of police intimidation? Fear of the unknown, a woman and wife for that matter?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

SA Police Seen Cleaning Soweto Streets Following Community Protest (PICS) / PHOTO- Student Of Kwara Poly Shot By Police Today / Martial Arts And Self Defense Training (kickboxing) In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.