Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,924 members, 7,956,470 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi (32318 Views)

Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land / Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working / Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by Reference(m): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
This man is cerebral plus outspoken. That is genius.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by blowjohn(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
I cease to respect this writer since the day he wrote an article against Trump and the funny thing is that he is based in the USA a country Trump is taking to the promise land. All M U S L I M S are ingrate. He should come to Nigeria to write against Trump. Its a nice write up he wrote though.

Well he did made many good points in this write up sha.
Av always wondered why sanusi sould chose Emirship over intellectual assignments even to the point of wearing a turban to work as CBN governor, and the fact that he can build a library of 200 million naira yet cannot alleviate thousands of people with education with same amount.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by Dpharisee: 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
SaintLucia:
Upon all the wailing and support Sanusi received from IPOB on social media, one will have thought that the former emir will settle in Aba instead of Lagos the center of excellence.

IPOB told Igbos to stay off the issue, it's Yorubas using the media like Seun Osewa to inundate us with endless KanoraVirus

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by Nathphil(m): 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
How do people who don't watch football usually spend their weekends?
Hahaha I tire oo. That's life for you, one man's food another man's poison

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by SaintLucia: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
Dpharisee:

IPOB told Igbos to stay off the issue, it's Yorubas using the media like Seun Osewa to inundate us with endless KanoraVirus
Na lie na una carry the matter for head pass everybody. You no see Peter Obi, Osita Chidoka, and Barrister Oyekachi Ubani post for social media?
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by mrkia(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Of course I have the idea of what's the DR is trying to espouse, although would have been better if I had the opportunity of constantly consulting my lexicon
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by NGpatriot: 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
SaintLucia:
Upon all the wailing and support Sanusi received from IPOB on social media, one will have thought that the former emir will settle in Aba instead of Lagos the center of excellence.

See how fast they dumped atiku for Sanusi to be their new president, it's like there's not a single well qualified or worthy man in ibo land to be the president of Nigeria.

They are all comedians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by SaintLucia: 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
NGpatriot:

See how fast they dumped atiku for Sanusi to be their new president, it's like there's not a single well qualified or worthy man in ibo land to be the president of Nigeria.

They are all comedians.

They are confused set of people. Anywhere belle face.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by cococandy(f): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
Good. Somebody said it.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by NinjaMetahuman: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
SaintLucia:
the funny part is that the clannish former emir tried to blame yorubas for all nigeria's problems. Even went as far as trying to blame yorubas for first coup.

Now the ediot has been rejected by his people, he found a place amongst the yorubas.

Big irony.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by Sunsets: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
Monarchy - the vestiges of humanity's primitive past. In a modern world, you earn not inherit public privilege or wealth.
vivalavida:
By Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.D.
Twitter: @farooqkperogi

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2020/03/ganduje-is-monster-but-sanusi-is-not.html?m=1#.XmxOkVRFQxM.twitter
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by Sunsets: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
It is still primitive if inherited; most of them are.
ajl:
Who is this one that referred to monarchical system as primitive. Well, it could be in some places. I suppose your lack of sense of history caused you to make such statement. Monarchies play different roles even in modern society depending on circumstances and the historical pedigree of the monarchy itself. Can we refer to a monarchy like the Ooni of Ife as primitive and irrelevant in modern day Yoruba land. That's unlikely because Yoruba people are still tied to their spiritual traditions, for which the Ooni stand as the spiritual head. This globetrotte to connect people of Yoruba descent in different parts of the world. Point to a single governor in Southwest, a minister or a president in Nigeria that have made just one of such important trips.
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by Jaqenhghar: 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
I cease to respect this writer since the day he wrote an article against Trump and the funny thing is that he is based in the USA a country Trump is taking to the promise land. All M U S L I M S are ingrate. He should come to Nigeria to write against Trump. Its a nice write up he wrote though.
No need to get all emotional about these things. He has an opinion. Same as you. Once you see it that way you will feel less bitter

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by SangoOlukosoObo: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

They are all comedians.

[/s]
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by SangoOlukosoObo: 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
[s]
voltron14:
Kperogi, I thought you said Dasuki had been killed by Buhari.

angry
[/s]
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by SangoOlukosoObo: 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

What I posted yesterday about the hypocrite and Northern elite posing as a crusader on the side of the poor when in fact it's the opposite.

[/s]
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by SangoOlukosoObo: 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

He didn't see the idiocy, ignorance and stupidity in his thoughtless post.
[/s]
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by Gandollaar(f): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
SaintLucia:
The same Ipob you accuse of mocking Sanusi for what he did to Jonathan?

Werey no gbogbo yin.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by mu2sa2: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
kestolove95:
how are u spending ur weekend nw dat all matches has bin postpone?
Good question, but expect dumb answer or no answer at all.
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by Gandollaar(f): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lexusgs430:

They promise to give and keep good company........ cheesy wink
. Oni shinaa!
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by ZAWs: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ganduje is the most Dreaded Governor in 9ja.
Buried kwankwaso politically, sends Sanusi to exile

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by mammanbawa: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Make your assertions without dragging muslims please.
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by Emotionss: 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Anijay1212:
Very insightful and thought provoking writeup.
How some Nigerians will still read this and make dumb comments is beyond me. One day we will realize that the elites are playing us back and forth.

Sadly with the kind of people we have in this country, that day may never come.

Many Nigerians are used to suffering. Telling them they deserve better and them Accepting it, is like trying to run with a broken leg.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by Amanda4life: 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
Yes I totally agree with caption

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by tete7000(m): 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
How do people who don't watch football usually spend their weekends?

Read a book

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by Dollabiz: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
smiley
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by myobjective: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
NGpatriot:

What I posted yesterday about the hypocrite and Northern elite posing as a crusader on the side of the poor when in fact it's the opposite.

I was just having the same conversation with one of my Nupe boss, we discuss all these issues at length and he was baffled how people fail to see through the lies and deceit of a member of the northern feudal class that has benefitted more from all the things he condemns.

A man needs to lead by example. Anyone how fails to lead his words is a hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by Lexusgs430: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
Gandollaar:
. Oni shinaa!

You get plenty dollars nah, so you don't keep/give good company............... grin
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by IDENNAA(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
I want to read this again
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by SangoOlukosoObo: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

They are all comedians.

[/s]
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by oyinda1599(f): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
NGpatriot:

He didn't see the idiocy, ignorance and stupidity in his thoughtless post.
He didn't, this people are so obsessed with Islam.
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by Opeyemi4real(m): 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
Tripitaka:
Farooq is one hell of a smart man. Very intelligently analysed submission.
The man is so crafty when it comes to writing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard / Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today / Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Katrin Gaensles, German Journalist, In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.