Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi (32124 Views)

Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land / Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working / Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by shugabasbn: 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
ednut1:
Both Sanusi and Ganduje are hypocrites . Riding private jets upandan . also riding two rolls royce he claimed his friend bought him. abeg abeg. he could have used one of the car to take almajiri off the streets

The true is that many Nigerians are fed up with APC and any opportunity of castigating against them is a pleasure.
To me n many we are very sure and sure that Sanusi is a great hypocrite n many Northern elites
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by Insectkiller: 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
The evil that men did lives after them..

sad
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by ud4u: 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mystery
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by Xisnin(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by Olatara(f): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hmmm, Sanusi?
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by Olatara(f): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
TheFreeOne:

In short the corrupt and the hypocrite.
You very right
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by olisaEze(m): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
No matter how blunt a cutlass is, it should never be given to a mad man! That’s an old saying among my people. From what we as a country have gone thru in the hands of a Fulani President, why on earth any right thinking Nigerian would want another of these maniacs to continue the murderous works of the present government just beats the imagination!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by Chibuking1402(m): 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
harbeedaymee:

I'm surprised when people say Sanusi didn't deserve to be emir. So who deserved to be the emir? He was born of royal lineage and his grandfather was an emir. He is a prince and grew up in the palace. What other qualification did he need to be emir?

So after 59 rulership you expected another Ado Bayero son to be appointed emir abi?

Yes he never qualified for it. Remember his grandfather was deposed and banished to Nasarawa, just the way he was deposed now. He was actually imposed on the good people of Kano state against the people's choice and to spite GEJ because he was suspended as CBN governor to give way for a detailed investigation of his alleged fraud hence his automatic installations.
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
How do people who don't watch football usually spend their weekends?

They read books, make researches and improve their lives instead of wasting money and time arguing between Messi and Ronaldo who is a better player.
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by NaijadrivaCars: 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
I like this Kperoogi man.
Abdullahi "Gandollar" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by Stakekay1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Thank you Kperogi, we know the game plan, the South will be very stupid to be lured into their plan

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by Madas1986(m): 5:16am On Mar 15, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
I cease to respect this writer since the day he wrote an article against Trump and the funny thing is that he is based in the USA a country Trump is taking to the promise land. All M U S L I M S are ingrate. He should come to Nigeria to write against Trump. Its a nice write up he wrote though.
Just like u where born to be ingrate.Stupid Ashewo
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by j1mmy: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
did it ever occur to any of your Nigerian morons that Sanusi is not bothered this happened because it clears the way for him to be president which he cannot be as an emir?
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by hero2000: 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
I cease to respect this writer since the day he wrote an article against Trump and the funny thing is that he is based in the USA a country Trump is taking to the promise land. All M U S L I M S are ingrate. He should come to Nigeria to write against Trump. Its a nice write up he wrote though.

Funny. Donald Trump doesn't own America na. So in your mind, he shouldn't write to criticize just because he is in US?

Again Funny.
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by Legendguru: 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
How
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by executive12: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
SaintLucia:
Upon all the wailing and support Sanusi received from IPOB on social media, one will have thought that the former emir will settle in Aba instead of Lagos the center of excellence.

I guess the Southeast is your nightmare. Too many jobless tribalists in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by executive12: 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
voltron14:
Kperogi, I thought you said Dasuki had been killed by Buhari.

angry

Don't derail. This is about Sanusi.
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by executive12: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
ajl:
Who is this one that referred to monarchical system as primitive. Well, it could be in some places. I suppose your lack of sense of history caused you to make such statement. Monarchies play different roles even in modern society depending on circumstances and the historical pedigree of the monarchy itself. Can we refer to a monarchy like the Ooni of Ife as primitive and irrelevant in modern day Yoruba land. That's unlikely because Yoruba people are still tied to their spiritual traditions, for which the Ooni stand as the spiritual head. This globetrotte to connect people of Yoruba descent in different parts of the world. Point to a single governor in Southwest, a minister or a president in Nigeria that have made just one of such important trips.

Monarchy has no useful role in a modern democracy, period. In Nigeria, we have the Local, State, and Federal Governments. We have no need for Monarchy. Prof Kperogi is right.
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by voltron14: 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
executive12:

Don't derail. This is about Sanusi.

The fact that the speaker is a known liar makes my statement quite relevant.
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by SangoOlukosOba: 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

[/s]
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by executive12: 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
Woleett:
Some mumu people are already saying he should make Peter obi his deputy grin grin. Igbos no get shame, so all these hatred they have for yoruba people is all because they want to be second fiddle to the north and see yoruba people as standing in their way first with atiku now this one. Pathetic

I would guess you are probably a Yoruba Muslim, the black sheep of the Yoruba tribe. I guess the Yoruba that are yearning for a crook like Tinubu to be President have shame. You believe Igbos hate Yorubas, but you are here displaying your hatred for the Igbos. Too many fools in Nigeria.
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by executive12: 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
kikero:

Agreed, Sanusi is not the messiah, and yes, he probably won't make a good leader of Nigeria...but on fuel subsidy he was right. It has to go.

1. Subsidy is the reason why most of the people who have collected refinery licence are not building refinereis. Because, no one is going to refine fuel above N145 and sell it below that price sans profit. How will they pay workers, create jobs, pay off bank loans taken to build and improve the refinery, and invest in the same refinery.

2.Subsidy is the MAIN reason why fuel smuggling takes place on our borders. When all our neighbors sell fuel at N300 and above (yes, you can check the info, I am not lying)...why won't any greedy businessman go and smuggle fuel across the border?

3.Subsidy is the reason why NNPC refienreis are in a bad state...because when you force NNPC to use their money to pay for the subsidy...and when you make it difficult for NNPC to make a profit from refining...in the name of subsidy( remember the actual cost of refining fuel cannot be below N150 per liter)....NNPC cannot make improvements, and cannot build and expand existing refining capacity...so the refinereis go to waste. Add the fact that NNPC is run as a government enterpirse.

4.Subsidy is full of corruption, stealing subsidy scams and so on. Because it was, until Buhari stopped it (by creating another problem, see no 3)...a means for marketers to scam the government millions of naira, because government was forcing them to sell at a fixed price...instead of letting market forces force down the price.

5.Subsidy is the reason why we flare gas , and why we have massive pollution. Because when you force people to improt fuel at a high price, and sell at a low price (IE...import at N200..and sell at N145 and pay the difference)...where is the money going to come from to improve pipelines, and fund investment in gas processing?

6.Subsidy is the reason why education is poorly funded. And health. Some of the trillions (don't be deceived by the N430 billion...that's just estimated subsidy cost...which might shoot up when the oil price goes up again...for now, thank God, oil is low)....we spend on susbdiy could have gone on health care or educaiton. But no...

Look, if we want investment in our oil sector...which means jobs, and improved revenues ...which benefit the...wait for it....the POOR....suibsidy has to go.

When GSM came to Nigeria, we paid N10000. People complained. People called on Obasanjo to subsidse the cost of GSM. Obj refused to listen to them. Today, GSM is growing, and there are jobs that would never have existed that now exist. Why are we sabotaging our petrol sector because 'we are an oil producing economy'.....why are we expecting to live like the UAE..and Saudi Arabia who produce far more oil than we do for a population of 11MILLION and 10 million respectively...while we have 200million.

If we don't run our economy like a capitalist economy, and keep on running it like a Marxist economy in the name of 'we are poor' the debt and borrowing will continue. Be3cause with oil prices chronically low since 2014, I doubt we can continue subsidizing everything. Yes, poor people will suffer. Yes, my pocket would be hit hard., Yes, I am asking for suffering...but the long term benefits of subsidy removal will benefit us greatly.

I am definitely against fuel subsidy. It does not make economic sense. However, I don't believe it's the reason that the refinery licence holders are not building. After all, Dangote is building.
Most of the guys that rushed to obtain the licences did not have the financial capacity to build.
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by executive12: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
voltron14:

An APC (the lying party) man calling an erudite Professor like Kperogi a liar? Give me a break.
Re: Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi by wanger50(m): 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
helinues:
Summary pls
Lazy Nigerian youths.The old men like Abba Kyari who have continued to dominate and subjugate over us were and are avid knowledge seekers.This is their staying power.With our lazy and easy attitudes we can only dream of taking over them.It's really painful you missed out on the substance of the article.Someone invented nairaland for you.Another wrote an article there in for you. You are now demanding for a summary.I only hope u won't take the summary to your Mom to read it out for you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Oil Money Governors / Sticky Tales Around Diezani / Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.