Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) (39591 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader / Akpabio And His Jailed Professor: Why A Good Liar Should Have A Good Memory / Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by harbeedaymee(f): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
what did he steal ojare?
Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by Segadem(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
OK what of u?
An uncommon thief
Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by Tmb78(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
Just takea good look at who is talking?
Kai!! Nigeria don suffer.

Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by Wettoid123: 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
Asari dokunbo is a big fool he talk carlessly tell us the source of ur wealth are u not a criminal, can you compare your qualifications with sanusi lamido that is if you have any,
You are a ant compare to ssnusi!
Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by Lexusgs430: 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
Who or what made him a ND leader?.....
Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by Iceyjays(m): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
Who takes this clown serious
Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by omoeast(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
This idiot
Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by fatai7165: 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
Baba said a thief sees everybody as a thief� baba sef na thief!

Fucking fat bastard promoting darkness like he rightly said!

Lemme just keep quiet before baba go send boys con kidnap me and steal what I don have from me. Egungun be careful
Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by emezuo17: 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
EBMedia:
The Nigeria Delta leader, Asari Dokubo has come out to speak against the dethroned Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

According to Asari, the dethronement Emir is not sincerely speaking for the interest of the Northerners. Asari said Sanusi has been immersed in Fraud and as such needs to be convicted and imprisoned.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bSROIlMw9g

.I agree with asari completely, the man claims to love the poor in the north, yet spent billions in frivolities, preaches against child marriage, yet married an eighteen year old, talks of birth control, yet have tens of children, he is even worse than buhari in terms of hypocrisy, I have no sympathy for him at all, he is part of Nigeria's problem wether we accept it or not.

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
I would like to be " a thief and a Liar" like Sanusi Lamido but wouldn't want to be " a saint" like Asari Dokubo.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
This goon should just shut up.
Running his mouth like unguarded dysentery
Nonsense of the highest order
Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by Tmb78(m): 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
omocalabar:
Southwasterners not all south...slaves knw their duties
Keep your mouth shut there.
Btw, tell us who and who are in the pic below.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by Olamywealth10: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
IF I SLAP U FROM HERE EHNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, U GO LEAN STRAIGHT UP<<<<<>>>>>BABY ELEPHANT DON SHOW THIS TIME OOOOO!!! SEE WHO THE CALL 1 PERSON THIEF, ABEG WATIN MAKE WE CALL U ,MAYBE ARMED ROBBER OR MILITANT?
Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by ogbonti: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
emezuo17:
.I agree with asari completely, the man claims to love the poor in the north, yet spent billions in frivolities, preaches against child marriage, yet married an eighteen year old, talks of birth control, yet have tens of children, he is even worse than buhari in terms of hypocrisy, I have no sympathy for him at all, he is part of Nigeria's problem wether we accept it or not.

pure words of wisdom!

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by Tmb78(m): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
omocalabar:
Southwasterners not all south...slaves knw their duties
Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by Akpaamunsi: 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
OyelSheik:
I[s] doubt Sanusi is a saint but I hate when people distort history.

Sanusi alleged 20bn Dollars was missing, After which auditors were told to come and look..........obviously NNPC guys would try to make their books clean.

auditors still ended up with saying 16 Billion Dollars was missing.

As of today, the money has not been found and no one has gone to jail

Yet you say Sanusi lied on GEJ ?

The fact is money went missing.

Our problem is we stay on social media and say trash and don’t attempt to educate ourselves.

That’s how Buhari was shouting nothing like subsidy....... ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ he has even ruling since 2015 and we still Dey pay the subsidy.

Let’s all stop baseless talk without first educating ourselves on the facts of the issue

https://qz.com/africa/640886/nigerias-state-oil-company-is-missing-16-billion/

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35810599
[/s]

U r talking Thrash. I was working as an auditor for the company that did the auditing report that year. Sanusi kept bringing up different figures but at the end of the audit, nothing was missing.

If 16billion was missing then why has efcc not called goodluck or investigated for more than 5yrs now? They r only focusing on the dasuki security fund.
A lot of your indomie kids just come online to blab your big mouths with half truths. And I say fuurck you.
I bu akpa amunsi

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by Macon1212: 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
EBMedia:
The Nigeria Delta leader, Asari Dokubo has come out to speak against the dethroned Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

According to Asari, the dethronement Emir is not sincerely speaking for the interest of the Northerners. Asari said Sanusi has been immersed in Fraud and as such needs to be convicted and imprisoned.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bSROIlMw9g

This man is broke and hungry no free money from Jonathan government again.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by Codes151(m): 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
Truth

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
OyelSheik:
I doubt Sanusi is a saint but I hate when people distort history.

Sanusi alleged 20bn Dollars was missing, After which auditors were told to come and look..........obviously NNPC guys would try to make their books clean.

auditors still ended up with saying 16 Billion Dollars was missing.

As of today, the money has not been found and no one has gone to jail

Yet you say Sanusi lied on GEJ ?

The fact is money went missing.

Our problem is we stay on social media and say trash and don’t attempt to educate ourselves.

That’s how Buhari was shouting nothing like subsidy....... ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ he has even ruling since 2015 and we still Dey pay the subsidy.

Let’s all stop baseless talk without first educating ourselves on the facts of the issue

https://qz.com/africa/640886/nigerias-state-oil-company-is-missing-16-billion/

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35810599

What about the ones missing now? The allegations took Kachikwu head? The one that same Lamido Sanusi said Buhari doesn't take time his end would be worse than that of GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by omocalabar(m): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
Tmb78:
Keep your dirty mouth shut there.
Btw, tell us who and who are in the pic below.
Hope i didnt hurt ur feelings..say that again without crying
Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by MightySparrow: 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
His opinion.
For me o. He is one of very rare honest and reasonable leaders who decries the poverty level, child labour and girl child early marriage, and ignorance that has bedeviled their north. Corrupt and backward looking Gandollar and his group have dethroned him thus buried the lone voice of deliverance for northern Nigeria. Ignorance, extremism, and poverty have crippled the mindset of their youths.
It will take the north a very long time to get out of poverty and darkness they impose on themselves.
They practice the wrong form of Islam they form for themselves.
I would have concluded tat Islam is their problem if the were no Dubais, Saudi Arabia’s, Turkeys of this world.

Good luck to HRH, Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi II, the best emir, the north ever had.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by angelEmade: 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
i hate the way he talks....
Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by Tmb78(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
omocalabar:
Hope i didnt hurt ur feelings..say that again without crying
Why don't you answer a simple question without throwing tantrums.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
Thief nor dey expose thief ooo Asari.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by Divinesupply: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
Get your ideal homes through our firm.
Choice properties in Nigeria at affordable prices in Nigeria and especially in the eastern part of Nigeria.
Call or WhatsApp 08147119430
https://www.facebook.com/pwgintl/?refid=12&ref=bookmarks

Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by meum: 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
grin my mouth is talking but my fingers have refused to type what my mouth is saying grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by 02Kebreal(m): 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
He is an educated thief,not Ur kind of thief.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) by Fortyinaminute(m): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
If you ask Mr Erastus Akingbola former manager of Intercontinental Bank he will surely support this claim that SLS is a common criminal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Policemen Who Should Be Fighting Bandits Carry Bags Of VIP Wives / Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday / Kate Hopkins Mocks Nigerians Over Balogun Market Fire Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.