Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Man Calls Out Female Boss Who Allegedly Sacked Him For Sexual Advances (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Out Female Boss Who Allegedly Sacked Him For Sexual Advances (video) (2477 Views)

How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Out Female Boss Who Allegedly Sacked Him For Sexual Advances (video) by Hackportal(m): 10:41am On Mar 14, 2020
An aggrieved man has called out his female boss for allegedly sacking him for not giving in to her sexual advances.

The man who disclosed that he did everything right including going to work early, said things got weird after he refused giving in to his female boss' demand.

He further claimed that his boss told him that he wasn't doing enough before firing him from the job he's been on for a year. @Cashmase said he was told he will need an evidence against his Caucasian boss for the allegation to be admitted in court.

He tweeted;

Got fired for not giving into my girl boss’s sexual advances. Why is it ok for women to do this and get away with it but men need clear evidence?

Here is the video below;

https://loadedpulse.com/man-calls-out-female-boss-who-allegedly-sacked-him-for-not-giving-in-to-her-sexual-advances-video/

Source: https://Loadedpulse.com
Re: Man Calls Out Female Boss Who Allegedly Sacked Him For Sexual Advances (video) by HeadNigga: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2020
Let me comment for likes...
Mr Man stop complaining about being asked for evidence. You should have planted a camera somewhere to capture one of the moments as i believecwecall know employees get sacked when they don't oblige their bosses' sexual advances. Even a female would have to tender evidence to have a case.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Female Boss Who Allegedly Sacked Him For Sexual Advances (video) by daddytime(m): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2020
Na wa oh
Re: Man Calls Out Female Boss Who Allegedly Sacked Him For Sexual Advances (video) by Akorede02(m): 11:01am On Mar 14, 2020
I don't blame the woman only if she is even guilty at all. In this modern world. Guys of your type still loves to be a puppet to an independent woman. Shame on you. The guy won get some change ni. Go meet Lie Mohammed. He gat am plenty.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Female Boss Who Allegedly Sacked Him For Sexual Advances (video) by cRobo: 11:28am On Mar 14, 2020
our society is so unfair to men
no body takes men being sexually abused seriously
better if he had blackmailed her
well
I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Female Boss Who Allegedly Sacked Him For Sexual Advances (video) by Elimon(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
Seriously these things are happening... My own cousin had to resign from a teaching job at a famous private school in Uyo because the proprietress was asking him to sleep with her...A married woman ooo!..he had to tell his parents and mine and they advised him to resign...its pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Female Boss Who Allegedly Sacked Him For Sexual Advances (video) by SmithRussell(m): 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
HeadNigga:
Let me comment for likes...
Mr Man stop complaining about being asked for evidence. You should have planted a camera somewhere to capture one of the moments as i believecwecall know employees get sacked when they don't oblige their bosses' sexual advances. Even a female would have to tender evidence to have a case.
Oga... Women don't usually present any evidence.. it's tears in the courtroom and the guy gets sentenced.

It's just unfair as women can provide evidence of penetration plus lies while guys can't provide any at all.. a lot of ladies use this to make free cash..

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Female Boss Who Allegedly Sacked Him For Sexual Advances (video) by HeadNigga: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
SmithRussell:

Oga... Women don't usually present any evidence.. it's tears in the courtroom and the guy gets sentenced.

It's just unfair as women can provide evidence of penetration plus lies while guys can't provide any at all.. a lot of ladies use this to make free cash..

I will reply u for likes...

Men don't get sentenced coz a girl sheds tears for d judge. Give me a case that will serve as a reference.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Female Boss Who Allegedly Sacked Him For Sexual Advances (video) by sparog(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
Serves u right

grin grin grin grin

Simple favor u can't grant your boss

Na joke ooh grin
Re: Man Calls Out Female Boss Who Allegedly Sacked Him For Sexual Advances (video) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
cRobo:
our society is so unfair to men

no body takes men being sexually abused seriously

better if he had blackmailed her

well

I won't say a word

If it was the guy that was the boss....
The way kasala for bursts all man go shock

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Female Boss Who Allegedly Sacked Him For Sexual Advances (video) by monopodsmile: 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
Do women do this too? I thought only men sack women for refusing to give in to their sexual advances. Wonders shall never end
Re: Man Calls Out Female Boss Who Allegedly Sacked Him For Sexual Advances (video) by monopodsmile: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
Elimon:
Seriously these things are happening... My own cousin had to resign from a teaching job at a famous private school in Uyo because the proprietress was asking him to sleep with her...A married woman ooo!..he had to tell his parents and mine and they advised him to resign...its pathetic
Is this really happening in Nigeria? This is unimaginable
Re: Man Calls Out Female Boss Who Allegedly Sacked Him For Sexual Advances (video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
hope what u saying is true and not for attention cos its rare for a female boss o be sexually harrasing her employee
if she has hotpants she will always see who will service her
Re: Man Calls Out Female Boss Who Allegedly Sacked Him For Sexual Advances (video) by Quality20(m): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
Wasu banzan mutane zasu ce meyesa baka ci gindinta ba, harms da polisawa zasu baka shawara ce wa ka koma ka rika cin gindin tinda kyauta ce. Well hope nobody here would say that he shd hv given to her demands
Re: Man Calls Out Female Boss Who Allegedly Sacked Him For Sexual Advances (video) by Elimon(m): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
monopodsmile:

Is this really happening in Nigeria? This is unimaginable
Yes ooo
It shouldn't be shocking na
Re: Man Calls Out Female Boss Who Allegedly Sacked Him For Sexual Advances (video) by monopodsmile: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
Elimon:

Yes ooo
It shouldn't be shocking na
I've never heard of it before, so it's actually surprising to me

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Female Boss Who Allegedly Sacked Him For Sexual Advances (video) by SmithRussell(m): 8:48am On Mar 15, 2020
HeadNigga:
I will reply u for likes...

Men don't get sentenced coz a girl sheds tears for d judge. Give me a case that will serve as a reference.
67 years old Harvey Weinstein was sentenced to 23years imprisonment...

For the two cases that were taken seriously out of the 90something ladies who alleged that he raped them, the first woman described his children's drawing on the room where it happened, the other one showed a video where she was flirting with him.. these evidences only means that something happened, not the details of how it happened - the women denied consent and cried in the courtroom while the dude said there was consent. And the court believed the ladies..

During her court testimony about the attack, Haley had described harrowing details like the children’s drawings on the wall of the bedroom in Weinstein’s Manhattan apartment where he abused her.

The former production assistant began to cry as she described how "excruciatingly stressful" the whole experience of testifying had been for her.

Mann’s case was complicated because she had maintained a years' long relationship with Weinstein that included consensual MouthAction. But the jurors agreed Mann had not consented to MouthAction at the DoubleTree Hotel in March 2013. They decided however that what had happened was not first-degree rape, because no force had been used.
Just see how a bunch of jurors just concluded that lady who has been allowing oral for some time decided not to on a particular day? . Something that happened 7years ago, even when there was a video showing that they were flirting - in good terms. undecided

46 men in the US get fired every week for false sexual harassment reports
Go to washingtonpost.com and read bros.. Even here in Naija, we've seen how ladies wanted to get free money from taxify and that Goza pastor, just that our courts are very chauvinistic shocked, else e for be business venture
Re: Man Calls Out Female Boss Who Allegedly Sacked Him For Sexual Advances (video) by HeadNigga: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2020
SmithRussell:
67 years old Harvey Weinstein was sentenced to 23years imprisonment...

For the two cases that were taken seriously out of the 90something ladies who alleged that he raped them, the first woman described his children's drawing on the room where it happened, the other one showed a video where she was flirting with him.. these evidences only means that something happened, not the details of how it happened - the women denied consent and cried in the courtroom while the dude said there was consent. And the court believed the ladies..

Just see how a bunch of jurors just concluded that lady who has been allowing oral for some time decided not to on a particular day? . Something that happened 7years ago, even when there was a video showing that they were flirting - in good terms. undecided

Go to washingtonpost.com and read bros.. Even here in Naija, we've seen how ladies wanted to get free money from taxify and that Goza pastor, just that our courts are very chauvinistic shocked, else e for be business venture
I respect u bro. This is crazy...to me, without "direct" evidence that shows a man raped a woman, there is no case.

(1) (Reply)

Your First Wet Dream: Share The Experience.. / Ex-bbnaija Star, Nengi’s Alleged S-extape Le@ked By Her Ex-boyfriend (+18 V!deo) / Why Is Lagos Men Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.